Only 20 tinder likes in 2 days in London

redlorry34

redlorry34

🤠
tried tinder for 2 days and I only got 20 likes in London. Im assuming that its because Im mtn and im south asian so its kinda doomed or are my pictures are just off and my style is just non-nt, no I didn't expect to get 99+ like chads do but I thought I would be in 40-50 ballpark tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Gengar and russwestbrook
You seem closer to HTN for me. 20 likes in 2 days seems good to me. What's more important, though, is the quality of your likes/matches. Were the people liking you attractive (like HTB) or nah?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 15827, Chadeep and 2 others
Eyebrow max, Alar base reduction, orbital decompression, upper eyelid fillers, train neck, grow curtains, and practice proper chewing to atrophy the buccinators or get buccal fat removal asap.
Your teeth are crooked so don't show it in photos.
Also take better pics. :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, AverageTevvezFan, Chadeep and 2 others
I hear RTT slays in UK especially London, you don’t look RTT. I’m US so I’m only speculating on what I’ve seen here but it seems like the love island types are ideal in UK

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member and redlorry34
I hear RTT slays in UK especially London, you don’t look RTT. I’m US so I’m only speculating on what I’ve seen here but it seems like the love island types are ideal in UK
What does RTT mean :feelsthink:

You seem closer to HTN for me. 20 likes in 2 days seems good to me. What's more important, though, is the quality of your likes/matches. Were the people liking you attractive (like HTB) or nah?
some of them mogged me but allot where my looks level, didn't bother messaging since I most likely wont get a reponse :forcedsmile:

Attachments

• m.jpg
    m.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 20370 and Gengar
from what I was reading here I thought it was a outside London thing but looks like I should get skin fade and start putting mass on :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
If you got 20 likes with that face I'll surely get 50+. But you physique mogg me hard. What's your height?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
brutal got 40 likes after 2 hours in london. havent matched any yet so cant comment on the level of girl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, gymmaxedhorse and redlorry34
@gymmaxedhorse ??

You look good tho and the matches aren’t bad. Keep in mind london has literal 6’6 young millionaire bankers on tinder

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mug, Gengar, redlorry34 and 1 other person
You look good tho and the matches aren’t bad. Keep in mind london has literal 6’6 young millionaire bankers on tinder
guess im going to have to try tinder boosts and continue improving for years to even get a fraction of attention those guys get :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and House Lannister
I thought you'd do better tbh. At 174cm that's below average but should be good enough. Obviously it's Tinder and you have to lower standards here than real life.

Face + body look fine tbh. What ethnicity? You could fraud something other than South Asian, try Arab or Iranian lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and redlorry34
I thought you'd do better tbh. At 174cm that's below average but should be good enough. Obviously it's Tinder and you have to lower standards here than real life.

Face + body look fine tbh. What ethnicity? You could fraud something other than South Asian, try Arab or Iranian lmao.
im bangladeshi, never considered what other race i could pass as

• +1
No group photos + you’re ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and redlorry34
tried tinder for 2 days and I only got 20 likes in London. Im assuming that its because Im mtn and im south asian so its kinda doomed or are my pictures are just off and my style is just non-nt, no I didn't expect to get 99+ like chads do but I thought I would be in 40-50 ballpark tbh

GO OUT AND GET SOME B*TCHES ON YOUR DICK

• +1
Reactions: redlorry34
some of them mogged me but allot where my looks level, didn't bother messaging since I most likely wont get a reponse :forcedsmile:
They seem attractive (though some are hiding/using hella filters). I would get gyno removal surgery and maybe a skin routine (if you haven't already), but you're pretty softmaxxed.

Tinder is ofc harder than irl unless you don't have a friend group, so you should easily pull by warm approach since you're already doing quite well. What is your height btw?

• +1
nvm you're 5'8.5

• +1
im bangladeshi, never considered what other race i could pass as

Holy shit you're just like me. I'm that colour as well and but not freshy. Everyone say's I'm too light for my ethnicity - I used to think it was an advantage - maybe it is in curry land, and a slight advantage in the west. But as long as you have brown features (which you do) most foids will know you're in the same camp as pajeet - just better looking obviously. But yeah compared to Chad it's game over. Sorry.

If you wanna ascend try white culture maxx. I'm too religious/consider white people too whore-ish to do that, but if you wanna lose your heritage it might be a good trade-off and you may get a low tier stacy with a bit of luck and softmaxxing everywhere you can.

• +1
Reactions: redlorry34 and Gengar
Are you Brahmin Bhai @RabidRosaries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
dude you are in londonistan yet you only get 20 tinder likes in 2 days while looking like that? wtf :feelskek:

• +1
dude you are in londonistan yet you only get 20 tinder likes in 2 days while looking like that? wtf :feelskek:
black, white and mulatto slays in london. if you're outside of those 3 races it's pretty difficult. i have a 6'3" fashionmaxxed ntmaxxed 4.5psl pakistani friend there and he barely gets any slays.

• +1
Reactions: redlorry34 and Gengar
black, white and mulatto slays in london. if you're outside of those 3 races it's pretty difficult. i have a 6'3" fashionmaxxed ntmaxxed 4.5psl pakistani friend there and he barely gets any slays.
goes to show that height is cope if you dont meet other requirements (like race or face). yet people in incelosphere want to pretend youre a chad if youre tall :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
Holy shit you're just like me. I'm that colour as well and but not freshy. Everyone say's I'm too light for my ethnicity - I used to think it was an advantage - maybe it is in curry land, and a slight advantage in the west. But as long as you have brown features (which you do) most foids will know you're in the same camp as pajeet - just better looking obviously. But yeah compared to Chad it's game over. Sorry.

If you wanna ascend try white culture maxx. I'm too religious/consider white people too whore-ish to do that, but if you wanna lose your heritage it might be a good trade-off and you may get a low tier stacy with a bit of luck and softmaxxing everywhere you can.
Ah it is what it is, thankfully I’m not a Stacy chaser, i think I just need female validation but I’m too high inhib to even talk to them

I swear I see “londonistan” and “London is not England” meme everywhere on the internet but when I’m outside 95% of people are white unless I’m in a well known Asian area or at school/sport clubs

• +1
I swear I see “londonistan” and “London is not England” meme everywhere on the internet but when I’m outside 95% of people are white unless I’m in a well known Asian area or at school/sport clubs
racist have their fun.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and redlorry34
You lack eyelashes.

• +1
At least one of those is a bot... I know because I also matched them

• +1
You look good.

• +1
asked my girl friend and she said she wouldnt swap on you, 'doesnt like bodies like that'

• +1
Mogs me hard even tho I pheno mog you.
Looks>>>pheno

• +1
htn face but you just need a mogger frame and height...
and why you nipple black, i thought only pregnant women can get that dark

• +1
htn face but you just need a mogger frame and height...
and why you nipple black, i thought only pregnant women can get that dark
South Asians tend to have darker nipples, the boxer Amir khan is another example

Mogs me hard even tho I pheno mog you.
Looks>>>pheno
Id say pheno is probs more important unless you’re chad facially but idk I’ll try with diff pictures and style to get an conclusion

i just saw guys using that online tbh ive never been to london myself or england for that matter so i cant say.

• +1
now go die subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20929