Only appealing to gym roasties

Jpg

Jpg

Abused dog
Im sick and tired of these assmaxxed gym rats with outies.. what appeals to these skinny, petite and youthful girls?

I feel like having this kind of DHTmaxxed Bradley Martin sort of look is repulsive to these types of girls with perfect innies and non-thotty attitude.

I don't want a hip thrust spamming roastie who's going to fuck some roidhead after arguing due to her thot-level libido. How do I appeal to this petite, innocent girl that has libido for sex once a week, but its actually making love and not spamming doggy on some roastie 2x/a day?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and BongMog
Prettyboy only

• So Sad
Reactions: Jpg
You answered your question,

skinny, petite, attractive young women only care about the face.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and Jpg
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Reformed, Jpg and Deleted member 28691
i appeal to obesee 1/10 subhumans

• JFL
How are you going to appeal to young girl’s when your older then 18 lol you will just be catching a case

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jpg and BongMog
  • Love it
I can't achieve that youthful prettyboy look with adequate collagen anymore due to following Ray Peat guidelines religiously like a retard for extended period of time. I look like fucking Georgi Dinkov after blasting white sugar, Pepsi cola and no omega 3 fatty-acids to increase my DHT-levels thinking it was the holy grail.. its truly over

Attachments

• hqdefault (1).jpg
    hqdefault (1).jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, 7zyzz7, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
I can't achieve that youthful prettyboy look with adequate collagen anymore due to following Ray Peat guidelines religiously like a retard for extended period of time. I look like fucking Georgi Dinkov after blasting white sugar, Pepsi cola and no omega 3 fatty-acids to increase my DHT-levels thinking it was the holy grail.. its truly over
Wait that's you? Ovee

• JFL
gymgirls are the pinnacle
it's all about that fat ass

• JFL
3369554_Screenshot_2023-04-21-14-54-06-439-edit_com.miui.gallery.jpg

This

• Hmm...
pretty face is #1 for fertile jb

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and Jpg
Another faggot thread as per usual on this
forum. Muh women don’t like muscle jfl.

All of these virgins on these threads claiming to know what young women like

I slayed 35ish girls age 17-21 in 2022 but muh women only want prettyboys.

They like good looking guys FULLSTOP. Whether prettyboy or Maesthetic (not orge) is irrelevant. Some girls will prefer one

alpha destiny experiment he matched with 18-21 year olds

Keep coping @5.5psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Jpg and 5.5psl

They like good looking guys FULLSTOP. Whether prettyboy or Maesthetic (not orge) is irrelevant. Some girls will prefer one

Keep coping @5.5psl
Let him mew and chew bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472

Keep coping @5.5psl
if a girl goes to a gym , she herself prefers a man with muscle

Classic moron. Where does he say or recommend to blast sugar? If suagr intake is increased FAT intake MUST be decreased to maintain over all caloric balance prevent weight gain. Although sugar does have a metabolic promoting effect you cannot consume thousands of calories of it over your TDEE without gaining weight.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back