Only around 10 countries have nuclear weapons

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
6D304053 E6D8 4FD8 B023 9404AF3ABA31

And most of the rest has signed some cuck agreements about not developing them wtf

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Idk why usa isn’t there

i hope i get to witness the planet becoming a nuclear wasteland in my lifetime

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
i hope i get to witness the planet becoming a nuclear wasteland in my lifetime
Why did the other countries give them up though.

Kazakhstan gave them up, same as Sweden. South Africa dismantled it after apartheid, like wtf. Those countries can just bomb everyone if they want

• +1
Only 1 ais white the rest are shitskin JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Why did the other countries give them up though.

Kazakhstan gave them up, same as Sweden. South Africa dismantled it after apartheid, like wtf. Those countries can just bomb everyone if they want

The Apartheid government was racist so they didn't want to hand the nukes over to Black People

That's 100% the actual reason

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and GetShrekt
The Apartheid government was racist so they didn't want to hand the nukes over to Black People

That's 100% the actual reason
BBC China alliance will develop Africa anyway, they will bring some nukes after a while just a matter of time + the west will lose it’s power. The UK is already browned.com

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21340 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
BBC China alliance will develop Africa anyway, they will bring some nukes after a while just a matter of time + the west will lose it’s power. The UK is already browned.com

Europe is stagnating whatever they do because of shit birthrates, and they wont bring in enough people to fix the issue because the voters will throw a fit.

China is likely to succeed but the FUCKCHINA alliance is very strong

US has Japan, South Korea, Australia, Vietnam and to a lesser extent India and Philippines

Overall US will be fine, either they retain world domination or they lose asia, but europe is still their bitch and they still dominate the americas.

your list is wrong as the soviet union has not existed for 30 years, besides if they wanted to represent that with modern nations it would be too difficult, the post soviet states gave their warheads to Russia, these were Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan. Also South Africa had researched and developed nukes during apartheid, they closed the programme down in the late 80s when apartheid was winding down. I mean you could include places that host nuclear weapons like Turkey and Germany aswell.

Interesting that Iran did not make the list seeing as the odds they voluntarily closed the programme and stuck to that for the last 20 years is very low, they most likely have nukes.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
a nuke is the only thing that can guarantee your country's sovereignty

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21340 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
more like there are only 10 countries period the rest are puppets jfl
no nukes = political equivalent of a 5'2 balding indian janitor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21340, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Not really, If your country is rich it doesn’t matter.

Taiwan, South Korea, Finland theyre all rich but without pretection would get gobbled up by their larger neighbours.

Only countries in europe or anglosphere can get away with pacifist shit because daddy US will protect them

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 21340
"Soviet Union"

Taiwan, South Korea, Finland theyre all rich but without pretection would get gobbled up by their larger neighbours.

Only countries in europe or anglosphere can get away with pacifist shit because daddy US will protect them
That’s the point though they just buy protection

• +1
someone should hack all the nukes in every country and launch them into india and china

That’s the point though they just buy protection

US will supply Taiwan with weapons etc but will leave it to its fate if invaded.
Same with finland and korea if the balance of power if not hugely in US favour.

Buying protection is not a long term strat.
If it was israel wouldn't have nukes. but they know they can't just rely on US so have their own.