Only attracting ugly women wth

I

IMMO

Iron
I don't understand what's wrong with me clearly I'm subhuman but I swear I attract so many women but not one have I personally found attractive yet there's so many women that are attractive and don't even look at me. Is there something I'm doing wrong do I gotta do something is it really that over, I know I'm mtn at best but is there no chance I can pull a more attractive women.
Is there a way I gotta approach is there something I'm meant to say I don't even know anymore

(I'm 17 maybe I'm dramatic I just don't know why they're always ugly pic is me)

Attachments

• 20240726_225733.jpg
    20240726_225733.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
height? social status? during school years status is important for getting girls at the same school as u

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and IMMO
height? social status? during school years status is important for getting girls at the same school as u
6'1, social status not sure, was chill with everyone interacted with most people but was not really known for anything aside from grades

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Even prom king at the end of high school (last year) nonetheless NO BITCHES

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
go talk to them nigger :feelskek:

u look fine, clear up skin, and maybe thicken up ur lips cuz they look retarded asf

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
6'1, social status not sure, was chill with everyone interacted with most people but was not really known for anything aside from grades
PM me a pic of the girls ur pulling i dont think they can be that ugly then, u seem statusmaxxed w/ height halo high MTN facially. Guys like that in my school are gigaslayers.

go talk to them nigger :feelskek:

u look fine, clear up skin, and maybe thicken up ur lips cuz they look retarded asf
Ahh u might be right I am a pussy 😭 never approached nor do I know how

Ahh u might be right I am a pussy 😭 never approached nor do I know how
u cant sit here and call urself subhuman without even saying a word to them :lul:

go strike a convo or something, u think they consider u ugly even though youve never talked to them in the first place?

• Woah
Reactions: FutureChadronelite
u cant sit here and call urself subhuman without even saying a word to them :lul:

go strike a convo or something, u think they consider u ugly even though youve never talked to them in the first place?
Grew up fat and unwanted so I think I got the mindset built in that they don't want me hence I've never felt confident enough to approach anyone I personally found attractive

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: dbva

Suppose I gotta approach them

• +1
Reactions: dbva
PM me a pic of the girls ur pulling i dont think they can be that ugly then, u seem statusmaxxed w/ height halo high MTN facially. Guys like that in my school are gigaslayers.
PMd you

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser

brutal, you actually need to talk to them?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMMO and dbva
I don't understand what's wrong with me clearly I'm subhuman but I swear I attract so many women but not one have I personally found attractive yet there's so many women that are attractive and don't even look at me. Is there something I'm doing wrong do I gotta do something is it really that over, I know I'm mtn at best but is there no chance I can pull a more attractive women.
Is there a way I gotta approach is there something I'm meant to say I don't even know anymore

(I'm 17 maybe I'm dramatic I just don't know why they're always ugly pic is me)
ltn chico

• +1
Reactions: IMMO
Meh status. Improve ur status.