Only attractive ethnic men are qualified to complain about JBW

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
JBW is only valid if you get rejected for your race despite being conventionally attractive. But if you’re an attractive ethnic there’s no way you’ll be incel, you just can’t get the top tier white stacys.

Ugly ethnicels think foids reject them because they’re not white and that white men must be drowning in pussies by just being white. However, most foids won’t go for ugly white men either.

Just don’t be unattractive bro.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy, Hector, SHARK and 3 others
I have been saying this before but tbh the problem with this logic is that you can't really separate physical attractiveness from your race. The best looking non-whites are almost always mixed race and have partial white ancestry. White features are just objectively better looking.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Redrighthand, BonesAndHarmony and 4 others
MzXvk3P.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2846
I have been saying this before but tbh the problem with this logic is that you can't really separate physical attractiveness from your race. The best looking non-whites are almost always mixed race and have partial white ancestry. White features are just objectively better looking.
Ethniks don't want to hear this, they still believe in hurr durr my eurocentric baeuty standards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
JBW is only valid if you get rejected for your race despite being conventionally attractive. But if you’re an attractive ethnic there’s no way you’ll be incel, you just can’t get the top tier white stacys.

Ugly ethnicels think foids reject them because they’re not white and that white men must be drowning in pussies by just being white. However, most foids won’t go for ugly white men either.

Just don’t be unattractive bro.
It is what it is
I’ve never seen a chadpreet with a hqnp white jb girl, only good looking Indian stacies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
My issue is when I see an average looking dorky white guy with a top tier black woman. Thats how I know he's running jbw.

My issue is when I see an average looking dorky white guy with a top tier black woman. Thats how I know he's running jbw.
I’ve seen mediocre looking white dude with attractive white foid too. Who knows what’s the truth. These dudes are probably just running money/doofy goofus game.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned and Deleted member 245
I’ve seen mediocre looking white dude with attractive white foid too. Who knows what’s the truth. These dudes are probably just running money/doofy goofus game.
Maybe. But attractive black women tend to never ever go for black goofuses.

I've seen like 3 chadpreets with a gl white stacy my whole life, have never seen a regular currycel with anyone who isn't Indian.
Of course you millenials have a significant amount more Indian immagrants and younger kids have more so it would really make sense.

I've seen like 3 chadpreets with a gl white stacy my whole life, have never seen a regular currycel with anyone who isn't Indian.
Of course you millenials have a significant amount more Indian immagrants and younger kids have more so it would really make sense.
I've only seen one 6'3 roided Gigachaddam with a white gf who has very good body but only average face. Never seen tyrone in my area with white foids. But it's becoming more and more normal to see skinny Asian pretty boys with white JB in public spaces. Brutal kpop pill.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2205
Fuark bro i send my bigbig love to India bhais
i love you bhais pls slay

shit really? In Texas there's a lot of white foids going after Tyrones
Maybe they're banging white foids behind closed doors. Who knows.

But in Europe blacks have a much lower status in general than in America.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
But wouldn't it apply more to people in the average range? Ethnic chads do fine on tinder in my experience, even with white girls. It's mostly the average ones that get cucked by the racepill

"Attractive ethnic men"

404 not found

TBH, JBW basically means “you can be ethnic, but just don’t look ethnic.”

• +1
Reactions: Guest
But wouldn't it apply more to people in the average range? Ethnic chads do fine on tinder in my experience, even with white girls. It's mostly the average ones that get cucked by the racepill

Yes but most of the "ethnic" chads are mixed race. They look like chads because their mixed ancestry means they inherit some of the better looking white features. Pure ethnics almost universally look like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Guest and Deleted member 2205
Yes but most of the "ethnic" chads are mixed race. They look like chads because their mixed ancestry means they inherit some of the better looking white features. Pure ethnics almost universally look like shit.
What attractive traits are exclusively “white” apart from light colored eyes? Dark hair/ brows are certainly not. Bones? Chads of all ethnicities have similar bones. Unless there’s statistics proving that whites are more likely to have such bones they’re not exclusively white traits.

What attractive traits are exclusively “white” apart from light colored eyes? Dark hair/ brows are certainly not. Bones? Chads of all ethnicities have similar bones.

No, they don't. Different bone structures are actually a huge part of the reason the races look so different. Almost every time when somebody says "this "ethnic" is proof ethnics can look as good as whites" the ethnic in question is somebody that has part white ancestry. The other races don't have the shame sharp and masculine facial features that white chads do. The only race that comes close are some specific sub-groups of blacks. All the other ones don't share those features unless they are mixed race.

• +1
Reactions: Guest
No, they don't. Different bone structures are actually a huge part of the reason the races look so different. Almost every time when somebody says "this "ethnic" is proof ethnics can look as good as whites" the ethnic in question is somebody that has part white ancestry. The other races don't have the shame sharp and masculine facial features that white chads do. The only race that comes close are some specific sub-groups of blacks. All the other ones don't share those features unless they are mixed race.
C380760E 178C 457A 8B70 1AED413E5C9B

So you think all the psl 7+ non whites have white blood?

View attachment 102821
So you think all the psl 7+ non whites have white blood?

Pretty much. Note that having white blood doesn't mean you are 50/50 white/non-white. African-Americans are roughly 20% white for example and they look better on average compared to native Africans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back