Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
I noticed only attractive people actually like humans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, datboijj, Vermilioncore and 7 others
Water, attractive people are bluepilled

Water, attractive people are bluepilled
When it happens that an attractive person has been an incel of course it is not certain. In fact, in my case I had become a bit of a jerk

I like humanity, we have many shortcoming but our race can evolve towards something truly great tbh.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and mrriceguyreturn
True, I am the exception though, but only because I was ugly in youth. I am chad now and I am disgusted by human life-forms.

Every day I hope a satanic rage takes control of my body and I slaughter as many humans as I can before ascending to hell.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, datboijj and Bomber517
Real

I have good looking face even if low smv, I often forget how tough it is for the real truecels. I am positively jaded, sometimes I let a bluepill slip and don't even realize how little perspective I have

Imagine actual normies, and how they think.

You don't exist as a sub 5

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, datboijj and MoggerGaston
Real

I have good looking face even if low smv, I often forget how tough it is for the real truecels. I am positively jaded, sometimes I let a bluepill slip and don't even realize how little perspective I have

Imagine actual normies, and how they think.

You don't exist as a sub 5
it's actually insane to think about, isn't it?

I realize now that every positive social interaction I have is completely due to my good looks.
And the lack of any negative social interaction, the same.
I start a job-interview, and from the beginning on, I see my interviewers smiling and happy with me as a candidate without even having said a word.

I was ugly until I was ~19yo and it was the total opposite. I was always walking on egg-shells and people could turn on me for the slightest 'mistake' or 'possibly offending remark'.

My chad-treatment only makes me hate people even more though because it's all fake bullshit to me.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
it's actually insane to think about, isn't it?

I realize now that every positive social interaction I have is completely due to my good looks.
And the lack of any negative social interaction, the same.
I start a job-interview, and from the beginning on, I see my interviewers smiling and happy with me as a candidate without even having said a word.

I was ugly until I was ~19yo and it was the total opposite. I was always walking on egg-shells and people could turn on me for the slightest 'mistake' or 'possibly offending remark'.

My chad-treatment only makes me hate people even more though because it's all fake bullshit to me.
I never got negative side of things in youth

As 5"6 I'm just not a big enough threat to Insult, lmao

But now I am treated far better, and just being looked at as something other than a subhuman creature changed my worldview completely

My memory is particularly bad, but regusrdless I did completely forget how jaded i was just a year or two ago.

Looks are everything socially, I don't feel as apprehensive to leave the house when I look good, everything did change

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Na it’s the opposite. Chads hate humans but still gets pussy and hate-fuck girls and they love it. Ugly men love humanity but still don’t get ass

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Manletmachine and datboijj
I never got negative side of things in youth
Its the worst, destroys your personality-development
As 5"6 I'm just not a big enough threat to Insult, lmao

But now I am treated far better, and just being looked at as something other than a subhuman creature changed my worldview completely

My memory is particularly bad, but regusrdless I did completely forget how jaded i was just a year or two ago.

Looks are everything socially, I don't feel as apprehensive to leave the house when I look good, everything did change
human life just isn't interesting to me anymore. I can socialize/date so easily, have girls in my inbox wanting to meetup, yet I choose to be alone instead.

It's just my personality at this point.

:feelswat:

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj