Only Bigger Women Like Me

B

bananacoffee

Bronze
I realized that almost every tinder match I've gotten to bang, they are bigger than me physically and could (potentially) win in a fight

Very few exceptions, why is that the case?

Do girls actually prefer if a guy is skinny/underweight so they feel 'safe' around them to bang? What's the logic here?

P.S: It's not that they're fat or unattractive, they are normal/good-looking face but they are just physically bigger genetics-wise as I am a 5'7 man

Thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, vermillioncorefan and Hades
I realized that almost every tinder match I've gotten to bang, they are bigger than me physically and could (potentially) win in a fight

Very few exceptions, why is that the case?

Do girls actually prefer if a guy is skinny/underweight so they feel 'safe' around them to bang? What's the logic here?

P.S: It's not that they're fat or unattractive, they are normal/good-looking face but they are just physically bigger genetics-wise as I am a 5'7 man

Thoughts?
Do you list your height on tinder

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
So all of the girls you bang are taller than you? How do the interactions go in person?
Damn I wish a tall girl would let me eat her pussy standing

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
So all of the girls you bang are taller than you? How do the interactions go in person?
most of the time we are the same height or they are 5'6, they are just slightly physically bigger than me usually

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and butterworld
most of the time we are the same height or they are 5'6, they are just slightly physically bigger than me usually
How many times you’ve fucked these types of women? Do you receive IOIs from them a lot irl? What’s your race/face rating

• +1
How many times you’ve fucked these types of women? Do you receive IOIs from them a lot irl? What’s your race/face rating
i am 7/10 face on great day, 6/10 on average

i fucked not that much in my life but the times i did, it was MAJORITY those 'slightly bigger than me but attractive face' women

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and butterworld
cause u ugly :lul:so only fat girls like u
i’m the same way:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
they are not fat, i moved into a country where people are generally bigger than me so MAJORITY of women are bigger than me physically

in terms of face they are sexy though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and butterworld
Almost every 5’7”+ girl who I’ve ever known has a history of dating guys shorter than her, and I’m not surprised when they’re hooking up with them as well. I used to think that tall girls would really appreciate tall guys, my mom is 5’8” and my dad is 6’3”. But that’s not the real world, girls put a lot of neurosis into who they pick and for tall girls, that can mean having short guys fuck away the thing that they’re insecure about, their height. A lot of tall girls also have this thing against short girls, that’s why female friend groups are usually all about the same height.

My Hinge is the opposite of yours, I’m 6’2” and my matches are almost all 5’4” or shorter, and the ones who are taller than that don’t even answer my messages. And the short ones have pretty faces and great bodies, so this isn’t an issue of attractiveness, put the same face on a tall girl and a shorter one and I’ll just end up with the shorter one. My real life experience is like this too.

Here’s an example of how tall girls think… saying that she’s been with shorter guys, saying that height and physicality don’t matter, mocking shorter girls who “wanna feel small”.

Last edited:
  • Woah
nowadays a good looking perfectly attractive man is considered 'ugly' to 2/10 fat women with their overinflated ego

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and vermillioncorefan
stop larping motherfuckers

• +1
at least some find you attractive

Plus sized women are hot & sexy, all men should date & fuck one!

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and bloomercel