Only date girls 5'9+?

L

LivingWaters

Banned
I am 6'4 so i guess im tall. Should i only date girls 5'9+ to increase my child height? Most of the time people end up 5'11 cause their 6'5 dad married some 5'1 stacy and destroyed their genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, tbh aff and Zonar
Date a girl with a good jaw too, i see so many people go from chad potential from dads sisde to normie because the dad procreated with a ultra-feminine boneless woman. Also, if you have daughters its better to have a daughter with a masculine jaw than a son with a feminine one

Date a girl with a good jaw too, i see so many people go from chad potential from dads sisde to normie because the dad procreated with a ultra-feminine boneless woman. Also, if you have daughters its better to have a daughter with a masculine jaw than a son with a feminine one
Just date Ubermensch-only theory

I am 6'4 so i guess im tall. Should i only date girls 5'9+ to increase my child height? Most of the time people end up 5'11 cause their 6'5 dad married some 5'1 stacy and destroyed their genes
No, there's a little bit more wiggle room here, I think any girl up to 5'7 child would be fine. Honestly, genetics are still a bit unpredictable, you could get a woman who is 5'11, but the child will only end up 6'1, or a lady who is 5'8 and the child ends up 6'3.
So long she isn't 5'2, I don't think you should worry about it too much, when the child is born and grows up there will be a lot more ways to influence height post-birth.

If she’s above 5’5 you should be good.