Only enter if you've been in an LTR (no incels)

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
Anyone else here who's been in a long term relationship ever look back and feel like it wasn't real? Like I can't explain it, but like if it was all a dream basically. All the moments and shit you did together. Ngl though being in love is the most insane feeling in the world, feels like you're on top of the world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Chad.In.Incel.Body, turkproducer and 10 others
Talking about an ex btw

I didn't truly love her because she had a boyfriend before me even though she was a good person/good girl. I've only felt love towards my oneitis tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 1707 and 6 others
I didn't truly love her because she had a boyfriend before me even though she was a good person/good girl. I've only felt love towards my oneitis tbh.
I feel you, mirin avi btw :love:

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Broooooo i hope so hard i can ltr my oneitis next saturday oh my god

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Broooooo i hope so hard i can ltr my oneitis next saturday oh my god
Gl bro, as long as you dont simp too hard you should be good.

im in a ltr for more than 4 years and idk what you mean, hope it doesnt come when we break up

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PYT, Copemaxxing, EckhartTollemaxx and 2 others
im in a ltr for more than 4 years and idk what you mean, hope it doesnt come when we break up
It happens when you break up lul, thats what i meant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 1140
That's one of my main fears lmao.
We don't really appreciate anything unless we have lost them or not yet had them.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Hozay and Deleted member 1140
That's one of my main fears lmao.
We don't really appreciate anything unless we have lost them or not yet had them.
you don't want to be that mindset of being scared to break up tho, you need the mindset that if you guys break up you'll be completely fine and you'll move on. easier said than done tho.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and EckhartTollemaxx
No tbh, being single is liberating. Never going for an ltr again. Pump and dump only, if you want children donate sperm (6' and above).

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
how can u feel love for a person u are not together with? having a crush is not love

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and sytyl
you don't want to be that mindset of being scared to break up tho, you need the mindset that if you guys break up you'll be completely fine and you'll move on. easier said than done tho.
Imagine how easy it'd be if we could just surpass our emotions on command and just act fully rationally.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and Hozay
how can u feel love for a person u are not together with? having a crush is not love
idk bro, I think it is limerence at this point, my heart would go super fast and I'd have the heavy gut sinking feeling any time I saw her, rarely had that with my ex gf (my ex gf even fogged this crush)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, EckhartTollemaxx, Ritalincell and 1 other person
Imagine how easy it'd be if we could just surpass our emotions on command and just act fully rationally.
Yeah i wish it were the easy bro, in the moment tho, like in my last break up i was depressed for a while, took me a year to get over it. but theres no way i could go through it again, i know how the game works now.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and EckhartTollemaxx
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, EckhartTollemaxx and Hozay
I spent lots of time with my oneitis back in sophomore year and senior year of HS. Although it wasn’t a LTR by any means, I can relate to what you’re talking about here. Sometimes it feels too surreal.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, EckhartTollemaxx and Hozay
Trained or were you born with that?
I was definitely not born with it. I changed and matured over the years and also trained it to a certain degree. But obvi I don't think every person is capable of training it. I think born personality also has influence

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
I spent lots of time with my oneitis back in sophomore year and senior year of HS. Although it wasn’t a LTR by any means, I can relate to what you’re talking about here. Sometimes it feels too surreal.
overr

• So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift
yeah real tuff brah. ion even bug on that shit no more. she mean nothing to me

How was your experience talking to her? Were you nervous at all? Same feeling warm/hot + gut sinking + heart racing feeling as me?

Loved that girl to death, that was the happiest I’ve ever been. Unfortunately, that’s not reality. A year later I’m looking back and wondering wtf even is life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 9837
I’ve honestly never loved any of my past gfs. I think I have a issue idk but they bore me after a while

I think it’s mainly because the girls I really really really like are rare af personality wise

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
How was your experience talking to her? Were you nervous at all? Same feeling warm/hot + gut sinking + heart racing feeling as me?
No tbh, I am low inhib and NT as fuck (I developed social skills and tried being funny to make up for subhumanity) so I didn’t feel nervous. Honestly my time with her was so pathetic because she wouldn’t let me even hug her JFL...she only gave me verbal validation and it was through text. She just squeezed validation and attention out of me whenever she felt like it and hung out with me when she felt bored and had no one else around. My experience was utter-shit/10.

• So Sad
i feel the exact same, feels like a century ago and a distant dream i was with my LTR. I threw it away :feelswhy:

I've only felt love towards my oneitis tbh.
did you assume/know that your oneitis was a virgin/inexperienced? That's how I got infatuated with mine ngl. It's over now though

• +1
did you assume/know that your oneitis was a virgin/inexperienced? That's how I got infatuated with mine ngl. It's over now though
Yep, she was shy/nerdy girl with high gpa, carried herself with dignity etc. etc. I gave her a personality in my mind that she probably didn't have. To this day I regret not shooting my shot since there were plenty of chances to at least have a conversation with her.

I miss that feeling I got whenever I'd see her tbh.

Over for me too, don't think I'll ever run into her irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573