Only Get IOIs from Landwhales and uggos

FacialStructure404

FacialStructure404

👑 Guinness Perma-Jutting World Record Holder 👑
What does this mean? I already know it’s over for me, but if I get heavy IOIs from obese shaniquas, ogres, and goblins, surely SOME qts must think the same?

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
What does this mean? I already know it’s over for me, but if I get heavy IOIs from obese shaniquas, ogres, and goblins, surely SOME qts must think the same?

this is what that means

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Fattys love niggers

Smash whatever you can

Give me example of IOIs. Talking to you or small glance doesn't count.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Give me example of IOIs. Talking to you or small glance doesn't count.

Staring at me and smiling at me. Flipping or tucking their hair when they see me, blushing and smiling uncontrollably when we talk, out right telling me they think I’m attractive, complementing me on random shit and randomly approaching me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and comingtothisJFL
Staring at me and smiling at me. Flipping or tucking their hair when they see me, blushing and smiling uncontrollably when we talk,
This is bullshit.
out right telling me they think I’m attractive,
This is an IOI but is it when she was drunk?
complementing me on random shit and randomly approaching me
I get complimented by men and women for random shit. Means fuck all. I even complimented this uggo girl saying she had a nice name - I'd be disgusted if she thinks I like her jfl.

You probably look like a low quality hood nigger lol, non HTN and below thugmaxxers only pull ugly bitches in my experience

• +1
Same.I asked the same question 7 days ago.
It means you are sub 2.5.I am sorry

This is bullshit.
It’s not. They are definitely IOIs. See below.
This is an IOI but is it when she was drunk?
That’s not an IOI. That’s outright interest. IOI means “indicator of interest.” When you call someone attractive, you’re directly expressing interest. That’s why the other things he mentioned are indicators of interest. It doesn’t mean they’re actually interested, but perhaps they are. That’s what makes it an IOI.
I get complimented by men and women for random shit. Means fuck all. I even complimented this uggo girl saying she had a nice name - I'd be disgusted if she thinks I like her jfl.
Well, do you get complimented on your looks? I agree getting compliments on your fashion style or something you did is not an IOI. If you get complimented on your looks “You look nice/good/et cetera,” then that’s an IOI. I get told often by American women that I have a beautiful name, but since they haven’t seen my face, I wouldn’t call it an IOI. Let’s say even if they did see my face, it would not be an IOI because they are complimenting something abstract.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and SecularIslamist
It’s not. They are definitely IOIs. See below.

That’s not an IOI. That’s outright interest. IOI means “indicator of interest.” When you call someone attractive, you’re directly expressing interest. That’s why the other things he mentioned are indicators of interest. It doesn’t mean they’re actually interested, but perhaps they are. That’s what makes it an IOI.

Well, do you get complimented on your looks? I agree getting compliments on your fashion style or something you did is not an IOI. If you get complimented on your looks “You look nice/good/et cetera,” then that’s an IOI. I get told often by American women that I have a beautiful name, but since they haven’t seen my face, I wouldn’t call it an IOI. Let’s say even if they did see my face, it would not be an IOI because they are complimenting something abstract.
Nice troll post.

Not a troll post.
I agree with second point, but how do you call flicking hair an IOI but not “You look nice/good/et cetera,” - I've got told this by people of all stripes. There is sometimes a thin line between an IOI and just someone being nice, this is usually the latter.

• +1
I agree with second point, but how do you call flicking hair an IOI but not “You look nice/good/et cetera,” - I've got told this by people of all stripes. There is sometimes a thin line between an IOI and just someone being nice, this is usually the latter.
Of course, context matters. I am talking about female strangers. Not people you are already familiar with. I forgot to add that.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist