only goal that should be aimed with looksmaxxing, imo

Tenshi

Tenshi

只管
Achieving the capacity of having multiple hot women obsessed over you, to the point of where they'd do anything to keep you. Even getting impregnated by you.

If you don't have hot girls drooling over you, obsessing with you, wanting to have your baby... Then you still got a long way to go.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, counterintuitive, NZb6Air and 3 others
Looksmaxxers are as delusional as foids

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, Alucard69 and Phxx
Achieving the capacity of having multiple hot women obsessed over you, to the point of where they'd do anything to keep you. Even getting impregnated by you.

If you don't have hot girls drooling over you, obsessing with you, wanting to have your baby... Then you still got a long way to go.
Boring

This will never happen
Unless you were born with such looks
Women only go crazy like this for ppl like meeks 1 in a 100 million genetic miracle
Even looksmaxxers have a limit
Giga Chads are born like that

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix, irkkedmulatto, obsidian and 1 other person
i just wanna have someone to love me

• +1
Reactions: obsidian
I agree but niggas won't agree cause to achieve that you need to actually change your face and normies (most people) are reluctant when it comes to actual looksmaxxing (surgery + makeup)

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and Tenshi
This will never happen
Unless you were born with such looks
Women only go crazy like this for ppl like meeks 1 in a 100 million genetic miracle
Even looksmaxxers have a limit
Giga Chads are born like that
just be 1 to 2 psl above the girl give or take

obsession requires mogging and being alpha

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
I agree but niggas won't agree cause to achieve that you need to actually change your face and normies (most people) are reluctant when it comes to actual looksmaxxing (surgery + makeup)
guys here make 10 threads to ask if they should take finasteride as if their balls will fall off or smth, imagine actually doing something serious as getting surgery, laughable

it's better this way, dabblers don't desert the chad experience anyways. Plus less competition.

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and NZb6Air
Most people couldn't achieve this anyway, it's not a good goal to go off by imo.

not fucking true and me proving it = leaking results, which will not happen, so don't drag it :lul:
Idk what your concept of this is, but to me it's an insanely rare face

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Recipe for lifelong obsession over your looks and unhappiness
This doesn't happen for sub-chads

Recipe for lifelong obsession over your looks and unhappiness

This doesn't happen for sub-chads
Then become chad

Most people are ok having one subpar gf with cuck relationship dynamics, that's ok too to each their own. But some people want more from life.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Then become chad

Most people are ok having one subpar gf with cuck relationship dynamics, that's ok too to each their own. But some people want more from life.I
Chad isn't a realistic achievable goal. Although you don't need to be a chad if you have other stuff going on (mainly status i guess), focusing on looks alone only isn't productive. Everyone should just try to achieve their maximum looks, not chase after a standard, that might or might not be realistic

Looksmaxing may get a mtb attracted to me. The realistic goal

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
Cope
I’ve had this happen to me as a ltn
If you now went to a random place anywhere, you could achieve this?

No im a subhuman
But women are crazy and some like ultra subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: Alucard69
Chad isn't a realistic achievable goal. Although you don't need to be a chad if you have other stuff going on (mainly status i guess), focusing on looks alone only isn't productive. Everyone should just try to achieve their maximum looks, not chase after a standard, that might or might not be realistic
Chad is very subjective, it's just a generic term for a guy who's considered attractive by most women. One doesn't need to be a male model to be some sort of ''irl chad''.

like I said the more you want the more you have to sacrifice

it's not *that* hard, but just know most of these women will be below you in looks. You need to mog women for them to feel like that about you.

MTB to HTB is fine. HTB requires at least chadlite.