Only good thing to come out of this ukrainian war : Jewish-nazi unity

D

Deleted member 17872

Female rights activist
Neo-nazi ukranian soldiers fighting under the leadership of their jewish president Volodymyr Zelenskyy against the Russian army comanded by Putin.

If you would have told me this a few years ago. I would have not believed it.

This is truly serendipitous. We need more Jewish-Nazi unity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, n0rthface, Marsiere214 and 5 others
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and AlexAP
Well there's no denying that its happening. Its clear. Neo Nazi ideologies are deeply rooted in Ukraine. I guess its just one Jew who sold out 🤷‍♂️

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and BigBiceps
Well there's no denying that its happening. Its clear. Neo Nazi ideologies are deeply rooted in Ukraine. I guess its just one Jew who sold out 🤷‍♂️
Cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBiceps
Their are less nazis in ukraine then in russia
This is such an abhorrently awful take. Let me explain why.

BEFORE I START. I want to say that I don't like the fact that Russia is invading Ukraine. I believe that Russia should leave Ukraine alone. I believe that Ukraine should be its own sovereign state. I need to state this. I am neither pro Ukraine or pro Russia. I sympathize for the innocent people of BOTH countries, but specifically Ukraine.

With that being said. Putin did NOT make up a pretext for an invasion. THE PRETEXT WAS HANDED ON A GOLDEN PLATE BY UKRAINE TO RUSSIA. He did not need to make it up. It was already there. Its been there for over 8 years.

First and foremost Ukraine was one of the only (out of 3) countries in the entire planet that said NO at the UN General Assembly resolution on:

"Combating glorification of Nazism, neo-Nazism and other practices
that contribute to fuelling contemporary forms of racism, racial
discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance"

This is one of the only time in the history of UNITED NATIONS that almost every country unanimously agreed on. And why wouldn't you?

131 - Saying YES.
48 - Choosing not to Vote.
3 - Saying NO.

And Ukraine happens to be one of those countries. I wonder why???

Russia on the otherhand had absolutely no problem with wanting to combat Neo Nazism ideology. In fact many of the Far right extremists and Nazi advocators have been persecuted and locked up by the Duma (parliament equivalent).

Not to mention it was the Russians/USSR that defeated Nazi Germany. Not the allies. The allies helped sure, but ask any historian. It was the USSR. So if any nation is the least to accept Nazism ideology. Its Russia.

Ukraine...

Now Ukraine is a bit different. As is quite evident, they allow full on segments of their military to have neo Nazi ideology. Out of the 80 in the military right now, the biggest and out in the open are the Azoz battalion. And the Aidar. Imagine the United States of America had their own Nazi/white supremist regiments along side their Seal team, Delta force, etc. This would never happen.

Now the Azoz:

ARE STATE SANCTIONED. They aren't to be considered some fringe group apart of the military. They are quite literally lead the National Guard.

Now what are they and what do they represent?

Let see what their founder Andriy Biletsky has said about them.

"Untermenschen" = Subhuman.

That's a direct quote from their founder. Need I say more? See here for more pics of this guy and his operations with the Azov.

You could argue that its just the leader/founder and not the actual members right? RIGHT???

Please:

There are hundreds. Some of these I got from a telegram group I was in and may not be able to be found on google.

Aidar like other neo-Nazi battalions have been committing a form of ethnic cleansing in the Donetsk and Luhansk region for close to a decade now. I could post dozens of more photos on them aswell. But there is a photo limit on this forum. But its more of the same as the photo's above.

Lets hear what the international community has said about them:

Amnesty international —

"The Aidar battalion is one of over thirty so-called volunteer battalions to have emerged in the wake of the conflict, which have been loosely integrated into Ukrainian security structures [military] as they seek to retake separatist held areas. In the course of a two-week research mission to the region, an Amnesty International researcher interviewed dozens of victims and witnesses of the abuses, as well as local officials, army commanders and police officers in the area and representatives of the Aidar battalion. Our findings indicate that, while formally operating under the command of the Ukrainian security forces combined headquarters in the region members of the Aidar battalion act with virtually no oversight or control, and local police are either unwilling or unable to address the abuses. Some of the abuses committed by members of the Aidar battalion amount to war crimes, for which both the perpetrators and, possibly, the commanders would bear responsibility under national and international law."

Read the full report from Amnesty International themselves here.

Human Rights Watch —

"Ukraine's authorities have not responded adequately to the growing number of violent attacks and threats promoting hate and discrimination in Ukraine by members of violent radical groups... The authorities should take steps to prevent and stop hate-motivated violence and harassment"

Now y'all might have heard in Putin's speech he mentioned the "Banderites".

Who is Stepan Bandera?

This is a good question. Because we see his face everywhere. Quite literally. We see it all over members of the Ukrainian government, and even in city town halls.

To put it simply, he was a Ukrainian fascist who collaborated with the Nazis and ended up slaughtering lots and lots of Poles And Jews..

During WWII Bandera was imprisoned by the German Nazis and proposed to collaborate against Moscow along with Vlasov (a Russian nationalist). Bandera was an ultra nationalist. He is seen in many Ukrainian's eyes as a leader or hero of the Ukrainian identity, mainly Ukrainians from western Ukraine. He wanted to bring the Ukrainian identity to life and free Ukraine. That's why you'll see marches or banners or statues of the man in cities like Lviv or in Ivano-Frankisk.

However, ask a Polish person and it changes a lot. He is seen as the Ukrainian Hitler, with his organization and followers being responsible for the murders of thousands of Polish people. His target demographic was Ukrainians in south eastern Poland (1919-1945), hence why he isn't popular anything east of the Tarnopol oblast. He did side with the Germans during WW2, hence why you could say that the Poles were targeted; a justification to cleanse your lands from a common enemy.

Three of the worst examples of what Bandera's followers did to Poles went like this:
  1. Pinning a person on the ground, putting a spike through them, and having a horse drag it down the middle of the person.
  2. Grabbing babies by their legs and whipping their heads against the wall.
  3. Putting someone on a cross and ripping out their organs.
Genocide for nationalistic pride isn't acceptable under any circumstances and should not be promoted, nor is siding with fascists, even if it's the lesser of two evils (communism). I do not believe that if there are or were people who can tell or told their stories of what his ideology brewed, that the man should not be honored in any capacity. The "honor" and "respect" this man gets from people like the person above saying he's a national hero are no better than the people who committed the atrocities for keeping his ideology alive.

150,000-200,000 Jews ALONE were exterminated by Ukrainian Nazi collaborators only by the end of 1941.

Bandera's work killing jewish babies in Poland:

(^ The Ukrainians love this so much they make statues to remember the work of Bandera ^)

ISRAEL ABSOLUTLEY HATES THIS MAN. The hate him because of his work of helping Nazi's exterminate Jews. Look at every article the Times of Israel produces...

More here if you'd like to find out what Jews today think of him.

Now the Massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia is by far the most evil things to happen in all of human history.
The massacres were carried out by Ukrainian Insurgent Army with the support of the local Ukrainian population against the Polish minority in Volhynia, Eastern Galicia, parts of Polesia and Lublin region from 1943 to 1945.

And I quote...

"Most of the victims were women and children. Many of the Polish victims regardless of age or gender were tortured before being killed; some of the methods included rape, dismemberment or immolation, among others."

"Henryk Komański and Szczepan Siekierka write that the killings were directly linked to the policies of Stepan Bandera's faction of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN-B) and its military arm, the Ukrainian Insurgent Army, whose goal as specified at the Second Conference of the OUN-B on 17–23 February 1943 (March 1943 in some sources) was to purge all non-Ukrainians from the future Ukrainian state."

Read more here.

WITH ALL THESE HORRIFIC THINGS UKRAINE HONORS HIM BY MAKING HIS BIRTHDAY A NATIONAL HOLIDAY!🥴

More links:

Zelensky himself thinks Stepan Bandera (the Nazi collaborator) was a "great Ukrainian hero". We got the receipts on that bitch.

More can be found on what Zelensky thinks of this here:

So you got the President praising a well known Nazi collaborator, who sanctioned the killings of hundreds of thousands calling him a "hero".

You've got the Ukrainian government renaming the ROAD leading to the Babi Yar Holocaust memorial is named after Stepan Bandera, the man that slaughtered them.

You've also got them giving him a national holiday.

You've got the hundreds of human rights abuses happening to those in the Donbass region as reported by Human Rights Watch and Amnesty international among others.

You've got Ukraine voting NO to the easiest referendum in which should be quite literally the easiest thing to vote yes to if you're a clean country.

You've got the government electing a neo-Nazi mayor of a Ukrainian city (Konotop).

You've got the government paying their Neo Nazi battalions to kill, intimidate, persecute, etc. the people of the Donbass region (watch video of them doing this on voting day here).

And at last you've got the government giving sections of the Military to Nazi groups with no overhead supervision.

NONE OF THIS MAKES YOU QUESTION ANYTHING?

I've been doing my own research and trying to find out the truth. As should everyone. Otherwise we're just blindly following the government just like when they told us there were "Weapons of Mass Destruction" in Iraq, and no one questioned it. There ended up being no WMD and 500,000 babies were killed because we didn't question it.

America lied to the people about
- Iraq
- Afghanistan
- Syria
- Libya
- Vietnam
- Iran
- Venezuela
- Guatemala
- Honduras
- Haiti
- Cuba
- Panama
- Nicaragua

…But they're telling the truth about Ukraine :trepidation:

Open your minds. Who determines what's True or False? The evidence? Or just one side? Both sides should be able to present their evidences, and bring their side to the table. Then people should be able to decide. You can't silence one side. Otherwise, how are we different then North Korea?

Anyways this is getting long. I've got so much more on this and will make a YouTube video in the next few weeks.

To end, here's NATO fucking up

Tagging the boyos and people who voted. I may make a full thread detailing everything later.
@Salludon @Ryan @looksmaxxer234 @Amnesia @TsarTsar444 @Trynalookgood @Averagecel @OldVirgin @Preston @Biggdink @lutte @Clark69 @disillusioned @Trynalookgood @Preston @Adriana Lima @volcelfatcel @Thompsonz @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Hueless @444 @startingover @vanillaicecream

Guys that need a wakeup that aren't gonna like it but hoping they will wake up,
@TRUE_CEL @Tyronecell @AlexAP @Frank Jack @Birdcell @Korea

Attachments

• 1647010163176.png
    1647010163176.png
    177 KB · Views: 0
  • 1647007079768.png
    1647007079768.png
    452.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1647007101956.png
    1647007101956.png
    474.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1647007119718.png
    1647007119718.png
    618 KB · Views: 0
  • 1647007151657.png
    1647007151657.png
    648.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Averagecel, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others

BEFORE I START. I want to say that I don't like the fact that Russia is invading Ukraine. I believe that Russia should leave Ukraine alone. I believe that Ukraine should be its own sovereign state. I need to state this. I am neither pro Ukraine or pro Russia. I sympathize for the innocent people of BOTH countries, but specifically Ukraine.

With that being said. Putin did NOT make up a pretext for an invasion. THE PRETEXT WAS HANDED ON A GOLDEN PLATE BY UKRAINE TO RUSSIA. He did not need to make it up. It was already there. Its been there for over 8 years.

First and foremost Ukraine was one of the only (out of 3) countries in the entire planet that said NO at the UN General Assembly resolution on:

This is one of the only time in the history of UNITED NATIONS that almost every country unanimously agreed on. And why wouldn't you?

131 - Saying YES.
3 - Saying NO.

Russia on the otherhand had absolutely no problem with wanting to combat Neo Nazism ideology. In fact many of the Far right extremists and Nazi advocators have been persecuted and locked up by the Duma (parliament equivalent).

Not to mention it was the Russians/USSR that defeated Nazi Germany. Not the allies. The allies helped sure, but ask any historian. It was the USSR. So if any nation is the least to accept Nazism ideology. Its Russia.

Ukraine...

Now Ukraine is a bit different. As is quite evident, they allow full on segments of their military to have neo Nazi ideology. Out of the 80 in the military right now, the biggest and out in the open are the Azoz battalion. And the Aidar. Imagine the United States of America had their own Nazi/white supremist regiments along side their Seal team, Delta force, etc. This would never happen.

Now the Azoz:

View attachment 1586357
View attachment 1586361

ARE STATE SANCTIONED. They aren't to be considered some fringe group apart of the military. They are quite literally lead the National Guard.

View attachment 1586417

View attachment 1586420

That's a direct quote from their founder. Need I say more? See here for more pics of this guy and his operations with the Azov.

You could argue that its just the leader/founder and not the actual members right? RIGHT???

Please:

View attachment 1586355View attachment 1586353
View attachment 1586342View attachment 1586351
View attachment 1586347View attachment 1586339
View attachment 1586435View attachment 1586340

There are hundreds. Some of these I got from a telegram group I was in and may not be able to be found on google.

Aidar like other neo-Nazi battalions have been committing a form of ethnic cleansing in the Donetsk and Luhansk region for close to a decade now. I could post dozens of more photos on them aswell. But there is a photo limit on this forum. But its more of the same as the photo's above.

Amnesty international —

"The Aidar battalion is one of over thirty so-called volunteer battalions to have emerged in the wake of the conflict, which have been loosely integrated into Ukrainian security structures [military] as they seek to retake separatist held areas. In the course of a two-week research mission to the region, an Amnesty International researcher interviewed dozens of victims and witnesses of the abuses, as well as local officials, army commanders and police officers in the area and representatives of the Aidar battalion. Our findings indicate that, while formally operating under the command of the Ukrainian security forces combined headquarters in the region members of the Aidar battalion act with virtually no oversight or control, and local police are either unwilling or unable to address the abuses. Some of the abuses committed by members of the Aidar battalion amount to war crimes, for which both the perpetrators and, possibly, the commanders would bear responsibility under national and international law."

Human Rights Watch —

"Ukraine's authorities have not responded adequately to the growing number of violent attacks and threats promoting hate and discrimination in Ukraine by members of violent radical groups... The authorities should take steps to prevent and stop hate-motivated violence and harassment"

Who is Stepan Bandera?

View attachment 1586343

This is a good question. Because we see his face everywhere. Quite literally. We see it all over members of the Ukrainian government, and even in city town halls.

To put it simply, he was a Ukrainian fascist who collaborated with the Nazis and ended up slaughtering lots and lots of Poles And Jews..

During WWII Bandera was imprisoned by the German Nazis and proposed to collaborate against Moscow along with Vlasov (a Russian nationalist). Bandera was an ultra nationalist. He is seen in many Ukrainian's eyes as a leader or hero of the Ukrainian identity, mainly Ukrainians from western Ukraine. He wanted to bring the Ukrainian identity to life and free Ukraine. That's why you'll see marches or banners or statues of the man in cities like Lviv or in Ivano-Frankisk.

However, ask a Polish person and it changes a lot. He is seen as the Ukrainian Hitler, with his organization and followers being responsible for the murders of thousands of Polish people. His target demographic was Ukrainians in south eastern Poland (1919-1945), hence why he isn't popular anything east of the Tarnopol oblast. He did side with the Germans during WW2, hence why you could say that the Poles were targeted; a justification to cleanse your lands from a common enemy.

Three of the worst examples of what Bandera's followers did to Poles went like this:
  1. Pinning a person on the ground, putting a spike through them, and having a horse drag it down the middle of the person.
Genocide for nationalistic pride isn't acceptable under any circumstances and should not be promoted, nor is siding with fascists, even if it's the lesser of two evils (communism). I do not believe that if there are or were people who can tell or told their stories of what his ideology brewed, that the man should not be honored in any capacity. The "honor" and "respect" this man gets from people like the person above saying he's a national hero are no better than the people who committed the atrocities for keeping his ideology alive.

150,000-200,000 Jews ALONE were exterminated by Ukrainian Nazi collaborators only by the end of 1941.

View attachment 1586364View attachment 1586480View attachment 1586481
(^ The Ukrainians love this so much they make statues to remember the work of Bandera ^)

ISRAEL ABSOLUTLEY HATES THIS MAN. The hate him because of his work of helping Nazi's exterminate Jews. Look at every article the Times of Israel produces...

Now the Massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia is by far the most evil things to happen in all of human history.
The massacres were carried out by Ukrainian Insurgent Army with the support of the local Ukrainian population against the Polish minority in Volhynia, Eastern Galicia, parts of Polesia and Lublin region from 1943 to 1945.

And I quote...

"Most of the victims were women and children. Many of the Polish victims regardless of age or gender were tortured before being killed; some of the methods included rape, dismemberment or immolation, among others."

"Henryk Komański and Szczepan Siekierka write that the killings were directly linked to the policies of Stepan Bandera's faction of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN-B) and its military arm, the Ukrainian Insurgent Army, whose goal as specified at the Second Conference of the OUN-B on 17–23 February 1943 (March 1943 in some sources) was to purge all non-Ukrainians from the future Ukrainian state."

Read more here.

WITH ALL THESE HORRIFIC THINGS UKRAINE HONORS HIM BY MAKING HIS BIRTHDAY A NATIONAL HOLIDAY!🥴

View attachment 1586486View attachment 1586487
More links:

Zelensky himself thinks Stepan Bandera (the Nazi collaborator) was a "great Ukrainian hero". We got the receipts on that bitch.

View attachment 1586498

So you got the President praising a well known Nazi collaborator, who sanctioned the killings of hundreds of thousands calling him a "hero".

You've got the Ukrainian government renaming the ROAD leading to the Babi Yar Holocaust memorial is named after Stepan Bandera, the man that slaughtered them.

You've got the hundreds of human rights abuses happening to those in the Donbass region as reported by Human Rights Watch and Amnesty international among others.

You've got Ukraine voting NO to the easiest referendum in which should be quite literally the easiest thing to vote yes to if you're a clean country.

You've got the government electing a neo-Nazi mayor of a Ukrainian city (Konotop).

You've got the government paying their Neo Nazi battalions to kill, intimidate, persecute, etc. the people of the Donbass region (watch video of them doing this on voting day here).

And at last you've got the government giving sections of the Military to Nazi groups with no overhead supervision.

I've been doing my own research and trying to find out the truth. As should everyone. Otherwise we're just blindly following the government just like when they told us there were "Weapons of Mass Destruction" in Iraq, and no one questioned it. There ended up being no WMD and 500,000 babies were killed because we didn't question it.

- Iraq
- Afghanistan
- Syria
- Libya
- Vietnam
- Iran
- Venezuela
- Guatemala
- Honduras
- Haiti
- Cuba
- Panama
- Nicaragua

Open your minds. Who determines what's True or False? The evidence? Or just one side? Both sides should be able to present their evidences, and bring their side to the table. Then people should be able to decide. You can't silence one side. Otherwise, how are we different then North Korea?

Anyways this is getting long. I've got so much more on this and will make a YouTube video in the next few weeks.

View attachment 1586543

Tagging the boyos and people who voted. I may make a full thread detailing everything later.
@Salludon @Ryan @looksmaxxer234 @Amnesia @TsarTsar444 @Trynalookgood @Averagecel @OldVirgin @Preston @Biggdink @lutte @Clark69 @disillusioned @Trynalookgood @Preston @Adriana Lima @volcelfatcel @Thompsonz @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Hueless @444 @startingover @vanillaicecream

Incoming dnrd memes. Make a thread instead boyo

prepare black sails GIF by STARZ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Hueless, Sal and 1 other person
I didn't wake up tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: Sal

131 - Saying YES.
3 - Saying NO.

Ukraine...

Now the Azoz:

View attachment 1586357
View attachment 1586361

View attachment 1586417

View attachment 1586420

Please:

Amnesty international —

Human Rights Watch —

Who is Stepan Bandera?

View attachment 1586343

And I quote...

Read more here.

More links:

View attachment 1586498

- Iraq
- Afghanistan
- Syria
- Libya
- Vietnam
- Iran
- Venezuela
- Guatemala
- Honduras
- Haiti
- Cuba
- Panama
- Nicaragua

View attachment 1586543

I'll read it in a min.

• +1
Reactions: Sal

131 - Saying YES.
3 - Saying NO.

Ukraine...

Now the Azoz:

View attachment 1586357
View attachment 1586361

View attachment 1586417

View attachment 1586420

Please:

Amnesty international —

Human Rights Watch —

Who is Stepan Bandera?

View attachment 1586343

And I quote...

Read more here.

More links:

View attachment 1586498

- Iraq
- Afghanistan
- Syria
- Libya
- Vietnam
- Iran
- Venezuela
- Guatemala
- Honduras
- Haiti
- Cuba
- Panama
- Nicaragua

View attachment 1586543

The first part it was created by russia to be agaist ukriane . That countries that voted no is the usa where its legal to be gay and other degenrate. And they support israel and blm . It pretty easy to say they aren't nazis and this vote was a joke

I dont care what happen 70 yo ago

Azov Battalion have 2500 members and Ukraine military have 200 000 members

And its way to much text.

And again why would a nazi country wanna join a degenrate, immigration allowing place and elect a fucking jew

Or they could join a more conservative country that are closer to nazi ideals

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
The first part it was created by russia to be agaist ukriane . That countries that voted no is the usa where its legal to be gay and other degenrate. And they support israel and blm . It pretty easy to say they aren't nazis and this vote was a joke
I promise you, you don't want to go there.

First off, that resolution is drafted every year until they get 100% Yes or Abstentions. The US always votes against and Europe abstains. The reason why AMERICA always says no is because it doesn't want Ukraine to be the only fucking country on planet earth (besides the island Palau) that doesn't want to combat the glorification of Nazism.

That in an of itself should be alarming. Look at this map. Rarely do UN resolutions ever receive this many in favour.

Pretty much all of South America, Asia, and Africa agreed unanimously on something. Europe abstaining is not an issue.

If you're not harboring nazis, this should be the easiest thing to say yes to. Please tell me why Ukraine said no combatting neo nazi ideologies. If you can't then concede.

(Green are those in favour, yellow are those that abstained, and red is those that said no)
View attachment 1586630

I dont care what happen 70 yo ago
Right... so you shouldn't be arguing shit you don't know. Disregarding historical context isn't academically honest. "Ignorance is bliss" is not a good look 🥴

Azov Battalion have 2500 members and Ukraine military have 200 000 members
Azov may have 2500 members sure. But add that with the Aidar and the other battalions in their military and its a much bigger number.

Not only that but the Ukrainian military and the national guard have up to 80 other factions that use other symbols besides the Azov.

I've done my research. And will be creating a video soon. By all means debate me on this.

And again why would a nazi country wanna join a degenrate, immigration allowing place and elect a fucking jew

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Plus this Nazi ideology was around years before Zelensky took office. Not to mention, the US backed coup of the former president of Ukraine. Not only that but there were many jews that helped the Nazi's kill their own people in WW2. Doesn't change anything. Or like how tribe leaders in Africa sold their own people into slavery for a little wealth and status.

I know its tempting but don't simp for the Nazi's bro.

I promise you, you don't want to go there.

First off, that resolution is drafted every year until they get 100% Yes or Abstentions. The US always votes against and Europe abstains. The reason why AMERICA always says no is because it doesn't want Ukraine to be the only fucking country on planet earth (besides the island Palau) that doesn't want to combat the glorification of Nazism.

That in an of itself should be alarming. Look at this map. Rarely do UN resolutions ever receive this many in favour.

Pretty much all of South America, Asia, and Africa agreed unanimously on something. Europe abstaining is not an issue.

If you're not harboring nazis, this should be the easiest thing to say yes to. Please tell me why Ukraine said no combatting neo nazi ideologies. If you can't then concede.

(Green are those in favour, yellow are those that abstained, and red is those that said no)
View attachment 1586630

Right... so you shouldn't be arguing shit you don't know. Disregarding historical context isn't academically honest. "Ignorance is bliss" is not a good look 🥴

Azov may have 2500 members sure. But add that with the Aidar and the other battalions in their military and its a much bigger number.

Not only that but the Ukrainian military and the national guard have up to 80 other factions that use other symbols besides the Azov.

View attachment 1586655View attachment 1586656View attachment 1586657View attachment 1586658

I've done my research. And will be creating a video soon. By all means debate me on this.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Plus this Nazi ideology was around years before Zelensky took office. Not to mention, the US backed coup of the former president of Ukraine. Not only that but there were many jews that helped the Nazi's kill their own people in WW2. Doesn't change anything. Or like how tribe leaders in Africa sold their own people into slavery for a little wealth and status.

I know its tempting but don't simp for the Nazi's bro.

View attachment 1586669View attachment 1586670

View attachment 1586676
First part its because of russia. and alot of western countries abstain and they are progessive. So the oppsit of nazism so this vote dosent sound like an anti nazi vote

The reason that i dont care what happen 70 years ago because things change exempel nazi germany went from nazis to the most anti nazi country in the world.

But most of ukraine army aren't nazis

And chechen that are in ukriane are anti lgbt and anti interracial and are anti jews. So they are pretty close to nazis

First part its because of russia. and alot of western countries abstain and they are progessive. So the oppsit of nazism so this vote dosent sound like an anti nazi vote
This is how I know you're retarded. You literally just restated your point, and I've debunked that shit to the ground. If Ukraine wasn't guilty the most the should have done is abstained from voting... like majority of Europe. Or if they wanted to be free from any claim of Nazism, they should have voted "YES" we will combat the glorification of Nazism. Voting No is an admission of guilt with the already pilling evidences.

The reason that i dont care what happen 70 years ago because things change exempel nazi germany went from nazis to the most anti nazi country in the world.
I refuse to believe you're actually being remotely serious. I don't even want to dignify this with a response. Nazi Germany didn't change you fucking retard. They got merked by the USSR with the help of the allies. They were executed. Un-alived. Done. Finito.

And if you're gonna talk about this shit, learn the history or stay quite.

But most of ukraine army aren't nazis
You're officially a low iQcell.

Do you know who Yevhen Karas is?

No?

Let me inform you. He is the leader of Ukraine's neo-Nazi terror gang, C14.

You can hear it straight from the horses mouth from earlier this month:

This is to do with HIS FACTION. C14, are in his words, "8%" of the Ukrainian military. And he brags about how without C14 being in the military and helping, they wouldn't be where they are today. Remember this has been going on for over a decade. There are 200,000 members in the Ukrainian military. 8% are C14 members. That's at minimum, 16,000 Neo-Nazi members in the ukrainian military from JUST ONE SECTION OF THE UKRAINIAN MILITARY. That's not even taking into account, Azov, Aidar, National Corps, etc.

Now what is C14 and how are they related?

Well C14 are the paramilitary group endorsed by its parent organization, Svoboda.

Svoboda is radical right-wing populist party that combined elements of ethnic ultranationalism and anti-communism. During the 1990s, it was accused of neo-Nazism due to the party's recruitment of skinheads and usage of neo-Nazi symbols (1) (2).

You can search them up.
This is their signal.

And who is their leader?

Their leader is Oleh Tyahnybok

Who just so happens to....

Yep you guessed it.

Don't take it from me. Take it from the European Union. And I quote:

"The All-Ukrainian Union Party or Svoboda is currently the fourth largest party in the Ukrainian Parliament, and as part of the new interim government, Svoboda member Oleksandr Sych is now the Deputy Prime Minister. The party itself has not concealed its nationalist leanings and adopts the Nazi ‘wolfsangel’ rune in its logo. This symbol, which resembles a swastika, was worn by members of the Waffen-SS in the Second World War and was condemned at the Nuremberg trials. Svoboda has been accused of promoting anti-Semitism and xenophobia.

The University of Tel Aviv concluded in a 1999 report that the Svoboda party is ‘an extremist, right-wing, nationalist organisation which emphasises its identification with the ideology of German National Socialism.’ The World Jewish Congress has already asked the EU to consider banning far right parties such as Svoboda.

In 2004, party leader Oleh Tyahnybok declared in a speech that he wanted to fight ‘the Moscow-Jewish mafia ruling Ukraine’. He has also claimed that ‘organised Jewry dominate Ukrainian media and government, and have enriched themselves through criminal activities and plan to engineer a “genocide” upon the Christian Ukrainian population’"

This is the same man during his political career who proposed the recognition of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army. In April 2005, Tyahnybok co-signed an open letter to President Yushchenko calling for a parliamentary investigation into the "criminal activities of organized Jewry in Ukraine." Starting to sound like a certain leader in the 1940s in Germany right??

But that didn't stop sleepy Joe Biden from endorsing him fully!

Or John McCain!

So yeah. According to Yevhen, you're a moron.

And chechen that are in ukriane are anti lgbt and anti interracial and are anti jews. So they are pretty close to nazis

First off, Chechens aren't even in Ukraine bozo. Second off, they aren't anti Jewish. They are anti apartheid and the jews that live with Chechens thrive living with them. So.... again. You have you to bring a significant point.

All your claims have no fruit. They just simply don't. Keep defending Nazi's.

People don't understand you can condemn awful shit and still be pro Ukraine.

I'm pro innocent Ukrainian-people. Not Pro Ukraine. That shouldn't be misconstrued. The government of Ukraine is one of the most corrupt governments on earth.

This is how I know you're retarded. You literally just restated your point, and I've debunked that shit to the ground. If Ukraine wasn't guilty the most the should have done is abstained from voting... like majority of Europe. Or if they wanted to be free from any claim of Nazism, they should have voted "YES" we will combat the glorification of Nazism. Voting No is an admission of guilt with the already pilling evidences.

I refuse to believe you're actually being remotely serious. I don't even want to dignify this with a response. Nazi Germany didn't change you fucking retard. They got merked by the USSR with the help of the allies. They were executed. Un-alived. Done. Finito.

And if you're gonna talk about this shit, learn the history or stay quite.

You're officially a low iQcell.

Do you know who Yevhen Karas is?

View attachment 1586755

No?

View attachment 1586757

Let me inform you. He is the leader of Ukraine's neo-Nazi terror gang, C14.

You can hear it straight from the horses mouth from earlier this month:

View attachment 1586753

This is to do with HIS FACTION. C14, are in his words, "8%" of the Ukrainian military. And he brags about how without C14 being in the military and helping, they wouldn't be where they are today. Remember this has been going on for over a decade. There are 200,000 members in the Ukrainian military. 8% are C14 members. That's at minimum, 16,000 Neo-Nazi members in the ukrainian military from JUST ONE SECTION OF THE UKRAINIAN MILITARY. That's not even taking into account, Azov, Aidar, National Corps, etc.

Now what is C14 and how are they related?

Well C14 are the paramilitary group endorsed by its parent organization, Svoboda.

View attachment 1586763

Svoboda is radical right-wing populist party that combined elements of ethnic ultranationalism and anti-communism. During the 1990s, it was accused of neo-Nazism due to the party's recruitment of skinheads and usage of neo-Nazi symbols (1) (2).

You can search them up.
This is their signal.
View attachment 1586783View attachment 1586790

And who is their leader?

Their leader is Oleh Tyahnybok

Who just so happens to....
View attachment 1586786

Yep you guessed it.

Don't take it from me. Take it from the European Union. And I quote:

This is the same man during his political career who proposed the recognition of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army. In April 2005, Tyahnybok co-signed an open letter to President Yushchenko calling for a parliamentary investigation into the "criminal activities of organized Jewry in Ukraine." Starting to sound like a certain leader in the 1940s in Germany right??

But that didn't stop sleepy Joe Biden from endorsing him fully!

View attachment 1586821

Or John McCain!

View attachment 1586828

So yeah. According to Yevhen, you're a moron.

First off, Chechens aren't even in Ukraine bozo. Second off, they aren't anti Jewish. They are anti apartheid and the jews that live with Chechens thrive living with them. So.... again. You have you to bring a significant point.

All your claims have no fruit. They just simply don't. Keep defending Nazi's.

People don't understand you can condemn awful shit and still be pro Ukraine.

I'm pro innocent Ukrainian-people. Not Pro Ukraine. That shouldn't be misconstrued. The government of Ukraine is one of the most corrupt governments on earth.
View attachment 1586854
You havent debunked the first point because its political attack against ukriane . And again its a reason the west that support degeneracy abstained. Saudi arabia a country that
Racial tolerance map hk fix

Its from 2013. Obviously it isent super accurate from what i have heard Poland and Japan are racist countries

My history claim was that country change i can usa instead. They were super racist ,sexist and lgbt phobic. Now they aren't that any more.

Svolboda highest vote was 10 % in 2014 and in 2019 they 2.1 % . So they got a really low number so they dont show ukriane is a nazi country. And btw they are in ee

Chechen soliders are in ukriane and the leader of chechen said jews are the main enemy of islam

Last edited:
Neo-nazi ukranian soldiers fighting under the leadership of their jewish president Volodymyr Zelenskyy against the Russian army comanded by Putin.

If you would have told me this a few years ago. I would have not believed it.

This is truly serendipitous. We need more Jewish-Nazi unity.
Its just hilarious how stupid those storefront cels are. Their dying for literally a jew LMAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Imagine trying to tarp as a tough guy and then end up dying for a kike for no good reason.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance
"

131 - Saying YES.
3 - Saying NO.

Ukraine...

Now the Azoz:

View attachment 1586357
View attachment 1586361

View attachment 1586417

View attachment 1586420

Please:

Amnesty international —

Human Rights Watch —

Who is Stepan Bandera?

View attachment 1586343

And I quote...

Read more here.

More links:

View attachment 1586498

- Iraq
- Afghanistan
- Syria
- Libya
- Vietnam
- Iran
- Venezuela
- Guatemala
- Honduras
- Haiti
- Cuba
- Panama
- Nicaragua

View attachment 1586543

Holy fuck now ive got to support ukraine lol