ONLY Gymmax will save your mtn ass

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

You will not becomr a punching bag in a male group as a twinkcel

Atleast your frame will be big and aesthetic maybe that will seperste you from other guys in foidd eyes

I don’t understand the strave maxxxing twinkmaxxing

You can build muscles and gymmax and have even lower bf and have both lean face amd lean body, why compromise when you can have both

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, Ryldoo IS COPING, glaruz and 2 others
Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Bipolar Vamp6ix

You can build muscles and gymmax and have even lower bf and have both lean face amd lean body, why compromise when you can have both
Agreed , people only go down starvemaxxing as they are lazy and don’t want to put the effort or commitment to gymmax. Gymmaxing also has a time lag of 2 years for most where your face is gonna be all bloated etc

• +1
Reactions: Huge غرور and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
That's a HTN slayer in Korea
Probably has 100 BC
Remember all girls are going volcel in Korea unless they hook up with a Chad because they're fucking ugly on average

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
That's a HTN slayer in Korea
Probably has 100 BC
Remember all girls are going volcel in Korea unless they hook up with a Chad because they're fucking ugly on average
100bodycounts

pulling out of your ass

You will not becomr a punching bag in a male group as a twinkcel

Atleast your frame will be big and aesthetic maybe that will seperste you from other guys in foidd eyes

Kinda wish i had a korean phenotype but no god cursed me by being curry on the plus side my skull is closer to a middle easterner due to neolethic iranan blood and steppe blood so that's the advantage at the same time it would be nice to be a korean chad Koreans as a whole are beautiul

Gymcelling is one of the only legit and very easy looksmaxxes

But niggas will cope

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry