Only had 1 growth spurt.

J

JustNeedHeight

Iron
From 11-12 I went from 4'11 to 5'6. I'm now almost turning 15 and have just barely reached 5'7. What are the chances that I have another growth spurt? Is it over for me?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Think about short adults. Do you think they did not cope when they were your age by affirming to themselves that they still have growth left? It's over buddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spdxer, arabcelxxx, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
It's over, you are an early bloomer and you already had growth spurt, not growing bro sorry

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
you can immediately gain a couple of inches by roping

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
From 11-12 I went from 4'11 to 5'6. I'm now almost turning 15 and have just barely reached 5'7. What are the chances that I have another growth spurt? Is it over for me?
Pubjeet if yu no grow ze armpet or face hare then you will keep grow unteel say 24 bhai

Drink meilk and do yogah to grow tallaer

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
Think about short adults. Do you think they did not cope when they were your age by affirming to themselves that they still have growth left? It's over buddy
What if I have a private pure GH source and my growth plates are open, along with an AI?

Not no chinese rat piss, pure HGH.

Yeah, I do. Took me 1 year of convincing and begging, but now my multi millionaire dad knows more about it than me, and can source pure GH within a few days from his own private doctors.

What if I have a private pure GH source and my growth plates are open, along with an AI?
Are your growth plates still open? Or is it a “if” there are?
If not, definitely get your growth plates checked but if you just turned 15 they might be open but since you got your growth spurt at 11-12, I’m guessing that’s your main pubertal growth spurt and your bone age might be advanced.

According to what u said u're prolly an early bloomer so no more growth for u

Last edited:
Are your growth plates still open? Or is it a “if” there are?
If not, definitely get your growth plates checked but if you just turned 15 they might be open but since you got your growth spurt at 11-12, I’m guessing that’s your main pubertal growth spurt and your bone age might be advanced.
Nah my growth plates are checked, doctor said my bone age is advanced but I have approximately 2 years of growth plates being open left, and that's if I don't take an AI (I am).

Also the doctor approximated my final height to be 5'11, so they must think I have a natural growth spurt on the way. (They don't know I'm gonna take pure GH for 2 years either.)

Nah my growth plates are checked, doctor said my bone age is advanced but I have approximately 2 years of growth plates being open left, and that's if I don't take an AI (I am).
If your doctor said your bone age is advanced but they are still open it means you already had your main pubertal growth spurt and what follows would be linear growth/a smaller growth spurt that original. So if that’s the case I strongly recommend you do take an AI, also some pure hgh which probably means it’s pharma genotropin which is considered better than generic Chinese somatropin.
If you can get a blood test it will give you a very good insight on your hormone levels and estrogen to know what AI would best suit you, like aromasin which is more androgenic than other AI and thus support growth.

If your doctor said your bone age is advanced but they are still open it means you already had your main pubertal growth spurt and what follows would be linear growth/a smaller growth spurt that original. So if that’s the case I strongly recommend you do take an AI, also some pure hgh which probably means it’s pharma genotropin which is considered better than generic Chinese somatropin.
If you can get a blood test it will give you a very good insight on your hormone levels and estrogen to know what AI would best suit you, like aromasin which is more androgenic than other AI and thus support growth.
I appreciate this reply, one of the first people I've met on the forums (haven't met many) who gives good information instead of saying to rope. I'm thinking to take aromasin (exestemene) as my AI, cause from what I've researched so far it has the least side effects and also doesn't cause an estrogen rebound after use.

• Love it
Reactions: Donkeyballs
I appreciate this reply, one of the first people I've met on the forums (haven't met many) who gives good information instead of saying to rope. I'm thinking to take aromasin (exestemene) as my AI, cause from what I've researched so far it has the least side effects and also doesn't cause an estrogen rebound after use.
Yes, aromasin has less side effects than letro and arimidex because it's steroidal and dosen't completely nuke estrogen like other AIs. Thats why aromasin has way lower incidence of osteoporosis (in women btw and even lower in men) and at the end estrogen is still important for bones since it greatly inhibits osteoclasts which are cells that destroy bones and promotes osteoblasts which promote growth, in part this is why nuking estrogen may cause Osteoporosis .
Im glad I could help you bro, good luck

Yes, aromasin has fewer side effects than letro and arimidex because it's steroidal and dosen't completely nuke estrogen like other AIs. That's why aromasin has way lower incidence of osteoporosis (in women btw and even lower in men) and at the end estrogen is still important for bones since it greatly inhibits osteoclasts which are cells that destroy bones and promotes osteoblasts which promote growth, in part this is why nuking estrogen may cause Osteoporosis .
I'm glad I could help you bro, good luck
I see, so aromasin is definetely the way to go. Also, wouldn't the bone growth effect that HGH produces in a way counteract the low estrogen effect on bones? Making it even less of a risk for Osteoporosis? I'm talking out of my ass and have no clue, but going off logic I feel like the GH in a way could counter some of the possible side effects of an AI.

• +1
I see, so aromasin is definetely the way to go. Also, wouldn't the bone growth effect that HGH produces in a way counteract the low estrogen effect on bones? Making it even less of a risk for Osteoporosis? I'm talking out of my ass and have no clue, but going off logic I feel like the GH in a way could counter some of the possible side effects of an AI.
Yes definetely. I take 25mg of aromasin every other day and hgh for long enough without any bad effects on my bones. Aromasin can't really reduce estrogen enough were you get bad effects from it as a male.

You can see 25mg of aromasin doubled free tetosterone

Screenshot 2024 07 06 172950

and maximal supression of estradiol (the most common and potent type of estrogen) was 72%, it dosent actually completely nuke estrogen so you will be good from bone loss even if you dont take hgh

Evans et al. (24) reported that a single 25-mg oral dose of exemestane maximally suppressed estradiol concentrations by 72% 3 d after administration, and estradiol levels returned to baseline only 8–11 d after drug administration. In the present study maximal suppression of estradiol of 62% was observed 12 h after exemestane administration and returned to baseline 3–6 d after administration. The reason for this difference is not clear, but may be related to the shorter half-life of exemestane in males

Yes definitely. I take 25mg of aromasin every other day and hgh for long enough without any bad effects on my bones. Aromasin can't really reduce estrogen enough were you get bad effects from it as a male.

You can see 25mg of aromasin doubled free tetosterone

View attachment 3017401

and maximal suppression of estradiol (the most common and potent type of estrogen) was 72%, it dosent actually completely nuke estrogen so you will be good from bone loss even if you dont take hgh

Holy shit, double in free testosterone is wild. Wouldn't this come with muscle growth and hormone benefits too?

Also, you said you take 25Mg Aromasin every other day, but wouldn't 12.5Mg everyday be more effecient since the half life of aromasin is 24 hours?

Holy shit, double in free testosterone is wild. Wouldn't this come with muscle growth and hormone benefits too?
Of course, aromasin also increases total tetosterone by like 200 - 300 ng/dL because less tetoserone is converted to estrogen.
Also aromasin is steroidal because of its active metabolite 17-hydroexemstane which strongly bounds to androgen receptors and it "stronger" that tetosterone.
Also, you said you take 25Mg Aromasin every other day, but wouldn't 12.5Mg everyday be more effecient since the half life of aromasin is 24 hours?

Yes there isnt much difference between 25mg and 12.5mg but my source is cheap and I dont have the necesarry tools to get 12.5mg exactly but its the same thing.

• +1
Reactions: JustNeedHeight
Of course, aromasin also increases total tetosterone by like 200 - 300 ng/dL because less tetoserone is converted to estrogen.
Also aromasin is steroidal because of its active metabolite 17-hydroexemstane which strongly bounds to androgen receptors and it "stronger" than tetosterone.

Yes there is not much difference between 25mg and 12.5mg but my source is cheap and I don't have the necessary tools to get 12.5mg exactly but its the same thing.
Yeah I cant get the exact thing either, probably just gonna split the pills in half and take it every night though since half life is 24 hours with exestamene.

• +1