ONLY HIGHIQCELS GTFIH HOW CAN YOU MAKE YOUR PHILTRUM APPEAR SHORTER NON SURGERY(COPE) WAY

roping3264

roping3264

Kraken
i have 16mm philtrum 14mm is ideal for me show me the way incels

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bradpittshairline, LooksThinker, Heinrich Schmidt and 5 others
mb shouldnt have written only hiqhiqcels on title thread is literally deadniggerville now

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 28927
getting a moustache

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones and lilxder2
i have 16mm philtrum 14mm is ideal for me show me the way incels
jewing if maxilla already where it supposed to be then it's over for you surgery only option u left

@Xangsane its over?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova, PseudoMaxxer, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
jewing if maxilla already where it supposed to be then it's over for you surgery only option u left
my maxilla is nigger tier grown

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 28927 and 1 other person
jfl foids on reddit only talk about surgery meanwhile ''blackpilled'' negrins like me try to find muh non surgery way

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, bradpittshairline, Deleted member 32410 and 2 others
Philtrumceldom is mainly caused by the recessed upper jaw (maxilla).

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova, LooksThinker, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
Philtrumceldom is mainly caused by the recessed upper jaw (maxilla).
doctors literally told me to get surgery because its too grown they thought im ape nigger

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 32410
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 32410 and roping3264
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the_explorer, Deleted member 32410 and St.TikTokcel
Mustache
May nuke your appeal to some girls tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and roping3264
I have a thin mustache with a bit of chin hair because i have a long pihlturm
They are trendy here so it doesn't hurt my appeal much

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
im so soy and low T that my moustache barely grows at 18 jfl
Doesn't need to be a bushy one
Just any hair works, i can't really grow one as well and it still hides my philtrum nicely

• +1
@chosen-one mirin jflcelling even when banned

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
Mine is 2cm bro no shit and I have an upturned nose to top it off.
What I do is a stubble but with longer mustache and chin. I do 5-6-2 (mustache-chin-sides) and on the chin area I do a sort of fade in steps of 1.5 on each side of the chin to blend the chin with the sides.
It looks decent enough and both hides the philtrum and gives a better philtrum:chin ratio

• +1
What I do is a stubble but with longer mustache and chin. I do 5-6-2 (mustache-chin-sides) and on the chin area I do a sort of fade in steps of 1.5 on each side of the chin to blend the chin with the sides.
It looks decent enough and both hides the philtrum and gives a better philtrum:chin ratio
how do you even live with that your philtrum literally heightmogs %99 of mumbai.org

how do you even live with that your philtrum literally heightmogs %99 of mumbai.org
JFL I still make do. Thankfully I have other features that are decent to very above average so I still make it to MTN-HTN. Without this failo and my bad hairline I'd be much much higher. Big failo tbh

• +1
JFL I still make do. Thankfully I have other features that are decent to very above average so I still make it to MTN-HTN. Without this failo and my bad hairline I'd be much much higher. Big failo tbh
i dont want pedostache i look good clean shaven people admire you when you look good clean shaven more then when you look good with moustache and beard i think only way is making lips appear bigger

i dont want pedostache i look good clean shaven people admire you when you look good clean shaven more then when you look good with moustache and beard i think only way is making lips appear bigger
Maybe try volufiline idk but without surgery nor stubble fraud it's prob cope

• +1
it only looks fine because my chin height is long
a shorter philtrum will ruin your harmony it’s all about the chin to philtrum ratio

• +1
a shorter philtrum will ruin your harmony it’s all about the chin to philtrum ratio
ye when i do the math 0.14 mm is ideal 0.2 mm will save me from LDAR

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337
pedostache is death sentence
Get a thin one like this

obviously you dont need to dye it white tho
they work even better if your hair isnt so thick

• +1

• +1
probably cope but will try anyways

Just contract your chin muscle and if you notice that it pushes up your lips upward and reduces your philtrum's height then yes it will work

wtf is contracting chin muscle

holy fuck i got 0.13mm philtrum after doing 5 cope exercises by foid on yt began for my placebocel ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
holy fuck i got 0.13mm philtrum after doing 5 cope exercises by foid on yt began for my placebocel ass
Give us thee exercices bro

• +1
@LooksThinker we're saved?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: roping3264 and LooksThinker
Just push it up slightly with ur lower lip, and make the posture permanent.

• JFL
Nigga did u really think foid exercises would work it was joke
Cope, ur just gatekeeping them to mog ur fellow bro philtrumcels like me and many others

• JFL
Cope, ur just gatekeeping them to mog ur fellow bro philtrumcels like me and many others

not even mogging @TRUE_CEL with this philtrum boyo if you want to do cope exercises there are gazillions of them just google

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
I doubt urs is 16mm NGL, it's too tall for that. U have good chin tho dw. U look good
i cant measure precisely its 18-16mm i need it to be like 14-12mm

i cant measure precisely its 18-16mm i need it to be like 14-12mm
13-15 is ideal for men. 13-10 is ideal for women, u are so close to the ideal , fat transfer to lips is enough to fix it with no need to risk getting botched by lip lift. 14-15 mm would suit u best tho cuz u have good chin. Any shorter philtrum than 14mm will make u look ogrish

• +1
13-15 is ideal for men. 13-10 is ideal for women, u are so close to the ideal , fat transfer to lips is enough to fix it with no need to risk getting botched by lip lift. 14-15 mm would suit u best tho cuz u have good chin. Any shorter philtrum than 14mm will make u look ogrish
i have short midface like my nose is 4.5 cm but ofc god has to punish with subhuman philtrum

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
also do you know any non cope lipmaxxes how can i make it appear bigger (cant afford volufilline)