Only incels cold approach in 2024...

HellenicChad

HellenicChad

Silver
Normies these days only meet on insta or similar. That's because status is everything and you can't fake it there like you can irl. Girls want to see whether a guy has cool friends, goes to parties, raves, takes cool NT pics, travels the world etc. If you don't have those in 2024 and aren't a 1% Chad, you can't date anything over a LTB maximum.

If you want proof, simply go out to a cafe or bar and eavesdrop on normies convos. I guarantee they're going to be talking about "that guy on insta", "show me his profile", "do you know his friends" etc. Social circle and social media is mandatory, being nonNT in 2024 is death regardless of what puas say.

Even if you want to hookup when traveling girls will ask and judge you based on your social media. Noone wants to spend time or open their legs for someone who is low status (Chads partially exempted)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95, antisocialschizoGOD, 📎♿️⚙️ and 17 others
over for my 197 followers ig profile

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, aleksander, tombradylover and 14 others
non-NT = ugly

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, cyprian_tomaszewski, HerpDerpson and 11 others
i have small sm, not chad still get pussy skill issue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
Nah, cold approach is legit dog, there are lots of women that cant get into relationships because many reasons, if you make them stuff easier by directly declaring your intentions, it can work out

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, bloomercel, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
totally agree

something that some guys dont get is that appearance sure is important but for foids social status is more important

the average bitches hook up with popular guys from their social circles
and nowadays they also have social media as social circle so instagram or xwitter clout is legit way to pull bitches too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, bloomercel, Joe Rogancel and 4 others
Tinder and social circle are always most convenient

But when cold approaching works it's likely to work very well

It's just tinder in real life, strictly looks based assuming you don't act foolish

"Can I have your number"
(I think you're hot I want to have sex with you)

"Yes"
I would be willing to have sex with you assuming you don't set off any alarms on our first date or while approaching itself

It is literally tinder irl and not that weird to do

Any girl that refuses would be flattered anyway

My high Inhib ass never does this and I'm rather pizzafaced but I will definitely Cold approach in the future

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, spermium, anon_will_overcome and 2 others
Only incels have consensual sex in 2024

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, mogstars, HerpDerpson and 8 others
Normies these days only meet on insta or similar. That's because status is everything and you can't fake it there like you can irl. Girls want to see whether a guy has cool friends, goes to parties, raves, takes cool NT pics, travels the world etc. If you don't have those in 2024 and aren't a 1% Chad, you can't date anything over a LTB maximum.

If you want proof, simply go out to a cafe or bar and eavesdrop on normies convos. I guarantee they're going to be talking about "that guy on insta", "show me his profile", "do you know his friends" etc. Social circle and social media is mandatory, being nonNT in 2024 is death regardless of what puas say.

Even if you want to hookup when traveling girls will ask and judge you based on your social media. Noone wants to spend time or open their legs for someone who is low status (Chads partially exempted)
Doesnt matter, as long as you are good looking you can be AUTISTIC and still get laid

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Nah, cold approach is legit dog, there are lots of women that cant get into relationships because many reasons, if you make them stuff easier by directly declaring your intentions, it can work out
Οnly if you're NT or Chad. No 4/10+ woman wants to hang out with a loser
and nowadays they also have social media as social circle so instagram or xwitter clout is legit way to pull bitches too
NT only
Tinder and social circle are always most convenient

But when cold approaching works it's likely to work very well

It's just tinder in real life, strictly looks based assuming you don't act foolish

"Can I have your number"
(I think you're hot I want to have sex with you)

"Yes"
I would be willing to have sex with you assuming you don't set off any alarms on our first date or while approaching itself

It is literally tinder irl and not that weird to do

Any girl that refuses would be flattered anyway

My high Inhib ass never does this and I'm rather pizzafaced but I will definitely Cold approach in the future
It might get you some lays, but as soon as she finds out you're nonNT, it's over. Insta is king in 2024
Doesnt matter, as long as you are good looking you can be AUTISTIC and still get laid
Chad only. Autistic HTN can only get fatties/uggos/single moms

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
what you said is true and apply for most MTNs.

a true NT MTN with status and social circle mogg another aspie MTN and usually got several LTR i his life, he needs money also.

an aspie and autistic MTN nerd like you will find here on .org is usually incel and virgin with the same looks level.

however you forgot to say he always got cucked in the end by the first HTN that makes a move on his girl ,
and secondly ends up either in a deadbedroom and betabuxxx style relationship.

better be single and visit hookers at this point, more sex for less money , less drama in your home when you come back to work.

a true HTN on the other hand can slay, gets hookups and have the upper hand in an LTR. no way a MTB girl isn't going to simp for you if you are broke, loser and non NT friendless as long as you have looks.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FacialStructure404, hardestmfintheroom, bloomercel and 1 other person
Girls want to see whether a guy has cool friends, goes to parties, raves, takes cool NT pics, travels the world etc.
this has been my problem since I was a kid and the source of 90% of my problems in life. I've been trying for years to create this kind of life but I'm slowly realizing it all comes down to who you met in HS and uni, and after them that's it, that's your social circle for the rest of your youth. It's why this "looks are everything" attitude so many here have is so foreign to me. The friend pill/early social life pill is way more black pilling than the looks pill.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, antisocialschizoGOD, Xangsane and 2 others
Οnly if you're NT or Chad. No 4/10+ woman wants to hang out with a loser

NT only

It might get you some lays, but as soon as she finds out you're nonNT, it's over. Insta is king in 2024

Chad only. Autistic HTN can only get fatties/uggos/single moms
No, you dont need to be chad, but mtn or htn is enough, specially if you are nichemaxxed, "muh chad only" was always a cope, here most people i know that arent autistic or subhuman do it, even on the streets at day time and they got iois, also being nt and interesting helps, specially if you ask a girl their number/insta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Xangsane and bloomercel
non-NT = ugly
thx for cutting throught this bullshit, all this nt talk, its simple either women find you sexually attractive or they don't. Dudes trying to turn it into rocket science ohh you need instragram or social media to show your life style and friends etc.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 46727, FacialStructure404 and 3 others
this has been my problem since I was a kid and the source of 90% of my problems in life. I've been trying for years to create this kind of life but I'm slowly realizing it all comes down to who you met in HS and uni, and after them that's it, that's your social circle for the rest of your youth. It's why this "looks are everything" attitude so many here have is so foreign to me. The friend pill/early social life pill is way more black pilling than the looks pill.
again your confusing social status and social circles with women being physically atrtacted to you, if the women doesn;t want to fuck you all that social circle talk won't matter. Having friends or social circle won't make women want to FUCK you if their not sexually attracted to you.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 46727, FacialStructure404 and 6 others
I got kicked out by security last time i cold approached

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, klip11, Xangsane and 2 others
totally agree

something that some guys dont get is that appearance sure is important but for foids social status is more important

Did you just say social status is more important then looks, i say cope on that. Unless your talking about a content creator and athlete that social circle stuff is cope, regardless looks will always be number one.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, FacialStructure404, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
totally agree

is 1000 followers enough

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
what you said is true and apply for most MTNs.

a true NT MTN with status and social circle mogg another aspie MTN and usually got several LTR i his life, he needs money also.

an aspie and autistic MTN nerd like you will find here on .org is usually incel and virgin with the same looks level.

however you forgot to say he always got cucked in the end by the first HTN that makes a move on his girl ,
and secondly ends up either in a deadbedroom and betabuxxx style relationship.

better be single and visit hookers at this point, more sex for less money , less drama in your home when you come back to work.

a true HTN on the other hand can slay, gets hookups and have the upper hand in an LTR. no way a MTB girl isn't going to simp for you if you are broke, loser and non NT friendless as long as you have looks.
ΝΤ ΜΤΝ mogs and outslays nonNT HTN easily. NT MTN smv = Autist Chadlite
100%. There is a looks handicap, but if you're not manlet and ugly looks are just not that important, especially things like slightly bigger bones, jawlines etc. Cool clothes, fresh haistyle, high tier friends and social circle can make a normie quite desirable, more so than autists with better psl
No, you dont need to be chad, but mtn or htn is enough, specially if you are nichemaxxed, "muh chad only" was always a cope, here most people i know that arent autistic or subhuman do it, even on the streets at day time and they got iois, also being nt and interesting helps, specially if you ask a girl their number/insta
You can be MTN so long as you are NT. If you are autistic you need Chad looks to get anything above LTB for a relationship.
thx for cutting throught this bullshit, all this nt talk, its simple either women find you sexually attractive or they don't. Dudes trying to turn it into rocket science ohh you need instragram or social media to show your life style and friends etc.
Cope, womens' sexual attraction is also about status. Women are physically attracted not just to bones but also appeareance, NT clothes, smile and NT face expressions, social status and dominance and of couse lifestyle. A girl doesn't want to hang out with a friendless loser with no friends unless they are legit 1% in looks (possible money/height too). Chad can be nonNT, everyone else cannot even HTNs and Chadlites
Did you just say social status is more important then looks, i say cope on that. Unless your talking about a content creator and athlete that social circle stuff is cope, regardless looks will always be number one.
Unironically touch grass. Most slayers aren't Chads. Most guys with stacy gfs aren't Chads. They are NT fun people with cool lives and good looks. Even a MTN with a cool life will easily outslay and outLTR a rotter HTN and compete with nonNT Chadlite
I got kicked out by security last time i cold approached
Story?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stamaster21, FacialStructure404, kanderior and 3 others
NT MTN smv = Autist Chadlite
What a retard
100%. There is a looks handicap, but if you're not manlet and ugly looks are just not that important, especially things like slightly bigger bones, jawlines etc.
Yeah brah clothes > jawline and bones for sure brah. Just need some cool clothes and you'll be desirable brah
Cool clothes, fresh haistyle, high tier friends and social circle can make a normie quite desirable

I've never seen a greycel so lost

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and FrenchareMedCucks

100%. There is a looks handicap, but if you're not manlet and ugly looks are just not that important, especially things like slightly bigger bones, jawlines etc. Cool clothes, fresh haistyle, high tier friends and social circle can make a normie quite desirable, more so than autists with better psl

You can be MTN so long as you are NT. If you are autistic you need Chad looks to get anything above LTB for a relationship.

Cope, womens' sexual attraction is also about status. Women are physically attracted not just to bones but also appeareance, NT clothes, smile and NT face expressions, social status and dominance and of couse lifestyle. A girl doesn't want to hang out with a friendless loser with no friends unless they are legit 1% in looks (possible money/height too). Chad can be nonNT, everyone else cannot even HTNs and Chadlites

Unironically touch grass. Most slayers aren't Chads. Most guys with stacy gfs aren't Chads. They are NT fun people with cool lives and good looks. Even a MTN with a cool life will easily outslay and outLTR a rotter HTN and compete with nonNT Chadlite

Story?
Im ugly

What a retard

Yeah brah clothes > jawline and bones for sure brah. Just need some cool clothes and you'll be desirable brah
Psl is cope https://looksmax.org/threads/psl-is-bullshit.793715/. Also I'm talking about small differences which you conveniently ignore. Feel free to post bottom 1% jawless subhuman vs top 1% Chad, while I touch grass and observe this bloated gymcel get all the girls while his nonNT ogee-curvemaxxed counterpart rots online

Okan
Okanserbes

Last edited:
  • +1
the point is only unattractive people do it instead of filtering out people they dont want to put up with with social media

• +1
Reactions: GreedIcon
Disagree. Most chadlites I know have 150 ig followers average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, klip11 and Xangsane
Psl is cope https://looksmax.org/threads/psl-is-bullshit.793715/. Also I'm talking about small differences which you conveniently ignore. Feel free to post bottom 1% jawless subhuman vs top 1% Chad, while I touch grass and observe this bloated gymcel get all the girls while his nonNT ogee-curvemaxxed counterpart rots online

View attachment 2653712View attachment 2653715
Are you comparing these two individuals?

Left is higher psl facially with muslces

right is lower psl, just as muscular but higher bodyfat,

#2 is lower psl.

so if youre saying the first one has higher smv youre proving my point not yours.

and thread you linked was for black men

The race with the worst facial proportions in the US, but the second highest smv.

Because face matters less for blacks

Psl is an outline for a facial rating, I don't care about the mathematical autism

I'm just saying face is case, everything else comes afterwards

Story?
Who are the slayers versus Chads?

Disagree. Most chadlites I know have 150 ig followers average
Are these masc or prettyboy/robust prettyboy?

This will make all the difference

Are these masc or prettyboy/robust prettyboy?

This will make all the difference
More on the masculine old money type, even though they're 22-28 y/o

• +1
More on the masculine old money type, even though they're 22-28 y/o
Knew it
Prettyboys tend to have a lot of social media followers even if they're relatively unknown and even MTN facially

Who's a good celebrity example of what you're talking about?

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
is 1000 followers enough
its a good start but its better to be seen as someone who has social traction, a circle of people that relate to you for an example a group of tight knit friends or be well placed in your career

id say to impress with your following alone it would take dozens of thousands imho

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
Knew it
Prettyboys tend to have a lot of social media followers even if they're relatively unknown and even MTN facially

Who's a good celebrity example of what you're talking about?
JB tend to prefer prettyboys and most JB nowadays rot online

• +1
Not really, you probably just don’t go outside and talk to people in social settings. Online stuff is only a resort for those who can’t find anyone IRL

literally nobody cold approaches irl
guys are too scared to be recorded and known as creeps
and if you cold approach the girl knows you dont have options through social circle/online

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, FacialStructure404, antisocialschizoGOD and 3 others
Not really, you probably just don’t go outside and talk to people in social settings. Online stuff is only a resort for those who can’t find anyone IRL

most hookups nowadays specially for LTR happen online, specially for mfs in their late teens early 20s

literally nobody cold approaches irl
guys are too scared to be recorded and known as creeps
and if you cold approach the girl knows you dont have options through social circle/online
Bunch of pussies lmao “I might get recorded” no you wont bitch stop making pathetic excuses

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Copeful
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Xangsane
Bunch of pussies lmao “I might get recorded” no you wont bitch stop making pathetic excuses
yeah i agree
ive cold approached before
im just saying what most guys think
most guys will only warm approach in social settings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
yeah i agree
ive cold approached before
im just saying what most guys think
most guys will only warm approach in social settings
Tbf I wouldn’t cold approach unless given a sign, but dudes that don’t approach warmly are legit babies and pathetic “men” theyre just scared

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Copeful
Tbf I wouldn’t cold approach unless given a sign, but dudes that don’t approach warmly are legit babies and pathetic “men” theyre just scared
well its not a cold approach if your given a sign by definition
but ye warm approach has way higher chances and if you dont go for it your low t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
well its not a cold approach if your given a sign by definition
but ye warm approach has way higher chances and if you dont go for it your low t
Facts. And for the record i consider social situations warm approach and going up to a stranger as cold, even if they give an IOI but maybe for you its different

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
I disagree. Almost every successful LTR starts from an IRL meeting not social media / apps
thats a trend for oldcels

not to mention that most people use social media for courtship and to get to know the other person even when they meet in person first anyways

• +1
Reactions: HellenicChad
yeah totally agree. But cold approach works if you dont know the girl.

You have to have high t to cold approach though

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Hehe huh huh huh haha!