Only incels want to slay

S

standardcel

Kraken
Because they think fucking pussy increases their worth and status

Chad already has worth and status so he wants genuine love. Something Normies will never experience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, ambi, rand anon and 6 others

Chad already has worth and status so he wants genuine love. Something Normies will never understand is experience
I’ve never met a Chad that wanted the ladder and didn’t get cucked

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and Darkeningstar
I’ve never met a Chad that wanted the ladder and didn’t get cucked
what’s so good about meaningless sex with no emotions fucking like animals it’s the same as using a flashlight

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Xangsane
what’s so good about meaningless sex with no emotions fucking like animals it’s the same as using a flashlight
I think it’s the whole process of meeting someone new getting to know them and then fucking, I don’t think it’s just fucking, for some probably tho

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
I think it’s the whole process of meeting someone new getting to know them and then fucking, I don’t think it’s just fucking, for some probably tho
Yes but getting to know the takes 2+ weeks atleast and u have to spend everyday with that person

Chad already has worth and status so he wants genuine love. Something Normies will never experience
Chad doesn’t want to slay because slaying is a given to him. he already slays so now he’s working on a virgin trad wife

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and standardcel
Yes but getting to know the takes 2+ weeks atleast and u have to spend everyday with that person
That will get boring and stale and just for the record never let a woman get to know you, they will get very bored and you lose all mystery which is most of the appeal

im chad

• +1
Reactions: ambi, vermillioncorefan and Darkeningstar
i mean im incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, vermillioncorefan and Darkeningstar
That will get boring and stale and just for the record never let a woman get to know you, they will get very bored and you lose all mystery which is most of the appeal
Cope…my friend ex told me she still has butterfly’s in her stomach after 6 months

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29

Yes you are right. But once you get the crazy validation you experience from slaying and all your unbelievable adventures for normies, you can become addicted to those thrills.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Cope…my friend ex told me she still has butterfly’s in her stomach after 6 months
always an exception, does not disprove the rule

• +1
you play video games to cope chad fucks hoes

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29

The Rock Clapping GIF

Lol nah I’m in a LTR and I still wanna slay because sex addiction. Cope

• +1

Normies dont care that much either

cope bud
its natural to want to slay

• +1
Wrong i’ve had 2 LTRs both just ended for barely any reason so now i see no point in LTR until i’m older