• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, StarvedEpi, zsombi and 1 other person
only lifestyle worth living

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston, StarvedEpi, Xangsane and 1 other person
[cuckolding][F4A] Accidentally found the most cruel way to cuck my bf, [ humiliation]

I recently stumbled upon a really fun and cruel way of humiliating my cuck husband. Some background about us for context is that we are both Asian (31) and have been dating for around a decade since we met in college. I have been cucking him since quite early on in our relationship with guys that I met in college at first and subsequently men I’ve met through work and travel.

When we were in college, one of my sorority sisters Hannah was super popular with the boys as she was very attractive and quite slutty too. It was a known thing that most guys in our year lusted for her and I’m sure the guy who I ended up dating was no different. This fact was confirmed for me a few months after we started dating when that girl brought up the fact that she knew he found her attractive just to tease us both and assert her dominance because she was bossy that way.

Anyway fast forward a few years, we had graduated college and I was now dating my cuck boyfriend and had found a regular bwc bull who got along with me really well and the sex was off the charts! My cuck had just paid for my bull and I to go for a holiday alone and we had told him we’d send him lots of videos of us fucking but the truth is we totally forgot about him lol and didn’t send him anything 😂 so when I got back he was already super desperate.

Coincidentally, the day I got back home my sorority sister from college, who was now a decently successful local model, had posted some outfit pics in our girls group chat to ask for advice on what to wear for an upcoming event. As is pretty normal with girls and specially models, when she sent the top options she was wearing only a thong underneath and when she wore the skirts she was only wearing a bra above.

That’s when I had a really devious thought, I called my cuck over and made him go down on me to get him warmed up and hopeful. After I came twice I pulled him up and started playing with his little dick from on top of his boxers, I could tell he was already dripping.

I told him since he’s been such a good boy while I was gone, I was going to give him a treat. I started teasing him by saying “I know you’ve always found Hannah hot, I have a surprise for you. She sent me some half dressed photos.” I felt his little dick tense up in my hand at the thought and opened my group chat with the girls. To tease him more, I first only showed him all the girls’ reactions. As typical girlies we all were super enthusiastic and supportive with everyone calling her sexy and hot and gorgeous. I could feel him pulsating in my hands and couldn’t help laughing at him.

I first showed him a pic of her in a skirt and just a bra and felt him moan as I played with his dick. I laughed at him and said “do you think you could ever pleasure Hannah with your little dick hahah” and he responded “I know I can’t with my tiny dick baby, I could only serve her with my tongue as I do you.”

Not gonna lie, I kinda liked that response from him, at least he knows his place. So I showed him a few more of her in a bra till he was really leaking precum. Then I showed him the first picture of her in a crop top and just a thong below from the front view. He immediately started moaning so I laughed and flicked his dick saying “you’re already leaking you can’t last with us.”

I then showed him two more of her in just her thong with a top, one of which was a side view so he got to see a lot of her big ass. At this point he was really moaning and wiggling I could tell he was going to cum soon so I edged him along saying “Are you gonna cum for Hannah cucky. Are you gonna make a mess of yourself for her? Yeah?”

As he was moaning yes, I suddenly switched from IG to the gallery app where I had kept my favorite video my bull had taken from this last trip but never shared ready. It was me in doggy with my face stuffed down and my hands held behind my back by my bull and I was screaming in the video “I’m all yours Daddy” to which my bull pulls my hair back and says “thats my good girl” and when he starts thrusting harder I squirt (for the first time ever with anyone) and scream “oh my godddd, it’s only your pussy daddy, it’s all yours I’m all yours”. At this point he exploded all over himself and my hand and phone. It was the strongest ejaculation and I totally owned him in that moment. While he was still leaking out after the first explosion I made him lick the cum off of my hand and said “Yes cucky you came watching me be daddy’s good girl ?” To which he just sucked my fingers like a little bitch and melted into me and said “Yes baby, it’s only daddy’s pussy”.

This was probably the hottest, strongest and most intimate moment I had with my cuck when I made him truly feel unparalleled pleasure watching me experience pleasure I had never felt before or even dreamt possible.

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Just be 0.0000001% of the human population bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah and StarvedEpi
wake up nigga, you are not 6'5 rich chad, go to your wageslave, and live like a slave you are supposed to