Only money is inportant

Alucard69

Alucard69

Gold
So many faggots on here and tiktok arguing whether Jordan Barrett or Fransisco Lachowwski is better looking but only money matter. And i only have 10 bucks over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, ascension and ryuken
So many faggots on here and tiktok arguing whether Jordan Barrett or Fransisco Lachowwski is better looking but only money matter. And i only have 10 bucks over
Id rather have 1 million of girls simping for me than 1 million dollars

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
very

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Alucard69
With 1million dollars you can become much better looking In couple of years. If not scared of surgery. Any ratio can be changed nowadays

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX
Real..

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
With 1million dollars you can become much better looking In couple of years. If not scared of surgery. Any ratio can be changed nowadays
1 million girls simping over you could get you rich

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69

• WTF
Reactions: CopiumX
Download
Ab67616d0000b273e85b9471fd4a23d5d9d602e5

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
1 million girls simping over you could get you rich
Yep but with 1million you can get OBO LF3 Tripod and jaw surgery, and become a new saint here. Mogs being a generic tiktoker

Yep but with 1million you can get OBO LF3 Tripod and jaw surgery, and become a new saint here. Mogs being a generic tiktoker
If you have 1 mill girls simping over you you're either a huge movie star or a Chad lvl mogger, either way it beats 1 mill

If you have 1 mill girls simping over you you're either a huge movie star or a Chad lvl mogger, either way it beats 1 mill
Yep but imagine becoming a bigger saint here than salludon and getting your skull open and becoming chad. That'd be much better right?

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial