Only on this forum i’ve heard that gym is cope

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
Why are there some many losers and doomers? You incels almost convinced me of it.

All I know is that I got treated better and got more female attention when i got in better shape.

Those theories on this obsecure forum don’t congruence with my real life experience and I’m convinced now that most users are losers who don’t leave their basement.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Nick.Harte, terrorblade and 7 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, STAMPEDE, EdgyFashionist and 1 other person
I got lean by just working out in the house
Is gym better?
My nigga

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: terrorblade, arabcelxxx and EdgyFashionist
I got lean by just working out in the house
Is gym better?
My nigga
Are you mentally handicapped?

The message i wanted to share is that getting in better shape did improve my life and it wasn’t cope in my case even though copers tried to convince me of the contrary.

Please work on your reading comprehension, you come over as a illiterate retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Hyperborean Citizen and Bars
Are you mentally handicapped?

The message i wanted to share is that getting in better shape did improve my life and it wasn’t cope in my case even though copers tried to convince me of the contrary.

Please work on your reading comprehension, you come over as a illiterate retard.
Is gym better compared to working out In the house .
Since u go to the gym

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Why are there some many losers and doomers? You incels almost convinced me of it.

All I know is that I got treated better and got more female attention when i got in better shape.

Those theories on this obsecure forum don’t congruence with my real life experience and I’m convinced now that most users are losers who don’t leave their basement.
I have the best phisique in my HS year and am still a truecels

No gym for my reccesed:feelswhy: side profile

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, terrorblade, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
No gym for your face

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, terrorblade and arabcelxxx
its extremely easy to lift when you know your multiplier (face, height) is superior.
its extremely hard as a ugly manlet to be motivated to lift.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Bars, watah and 1 other person
Is gym better compared to working out In the house .
Since u go to the gym
If you can get lean and pack on some muscle (aka getting “jacked”) then it’s fine.

It’s just an harder environment to accomplish it, but it’s possible.
I have the best phisique in my HS year and am still a truecels

No gym for my reccesed:feelswhy: side profile
Beard fraud and get lean. If that doesn’t work out get a jaw surgery to fix it.

It’s a loud minority that believes in it

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
people with shit genes don't think the gym is worth it. it's not surprising

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
people with shit genes don't think the gym is worth it. it's not surprising
You’ll still look better in shape than out of shape. How much it will help i’m not sure, but it’s better than nothing.

You don’t need the gym to get in shape tho. This is more of a FitnessPill. Just don’t be fat or an Auschwitz survivor. Muscles is cope.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, EdgyFashionist, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
It depends on your height and the foid that you meet.

Some foids will see you as more attractive if you go to the gym and you're tall, others won't if you go and you're not tall.

Some foids will see you insecure about yourself and your genetics if you go to the gym and you are tall, and that can be a turn off for them, others would see you as more attractive if you go to gym and you're short, bc that would make them think that even if you haven't won the genetic lottery, you want to improve yourself, and it's worth giving you a chance bc of that..

So basically, it's just a roll of the dice about which foid you'll interact with..

Some foids saw me and thought ''I was just a kid'' because I was 6'1 and lean, and not muscular, and others found me very attractive just for my height and face..

In any case, it's better to be lean and athletic than fat, and you don't need a gym for that..

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and moreroidsmoredates
its a cope for basement rotters so they can keep being lazy instead of doing anything about their dogshit life

fuark writing this out and thinking about those people spiked my cortisol hard

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Nick.Harte, Pikabro and 1 other person
of course staying in shape makes you more attractive nigger, the only niggas who say gym is cope are sub5s that cant pull even if they got in shape or jacked

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

Gym is cope if your ltn or sub5

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

It takes effort.

It's the one thing they can do, unlike surgeries where they need money.

But why bother with effort when you can convince yourself ten thousand dollar surgeries are the only answer.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
unless you were obese then your face can change but I hate niggas that lift sometimes and act like suddenly women are interested in them

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte