Only one way to enjoy life

ambi

ambi

My AVI is me
U have set goals and aspects of life in your mind that u need to puruse to be happy.
I thought i was experiencing FOMO when i saw all these people partying and having fun while young so i started doing it too. I felt like shit despite it. I realized that the only thing i genuinely wanted was a girl to connect with and to be in a LTR. So no clubs, parties, social events, alcohol nothing was making me happy. I finally started going out and still felt like i did nothing. Because i was influenced by others.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, poopoohead, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
im too high iq for this forum holy shit tbh if my attention span was better i would hit einstein levels in some science profession

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, Costcosuperstore, poopoohead and 1 other person
Bro had his fun as a youth and now is waxing philosophical. It’s ok bro I did the exact opposite as you growing up and I still ended up fucked over. It doesn’t what the fuck you do in reality tbh

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ambi
Bro had his fun as a youth and now is waxing philosophical. It’s ok bro I did the exact opposite as you growing up and I still ended up fucked over. It doesn’t what the fuck you do in reality tbh
i had 0 fun until 18 years old, started going out at that age, after now a pretty long time i realized i missed the point. I shouldve tried following what i wanted not what i thought i wanted
All i wanted was a gf i never wanted alcohol clubs attention nothing
But getting a gf is too high of a goal thats why i will be unhappy for a long time probably
Its the aspect of life i want but dont have currently.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and HTN_Mentalcel
@Magnum Opus gtfih i think i just solved life and shared the answer for FREE

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Feels like I just got shot with a Super Soaker

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
i had 0 fun until 18 years old, started going out at that age, after now a pretty long time i realized i missed the point. I shouldve tried following what i wanted not what i thought i wanted
All i wanted was a gf i never wanted alcohol clubs attention nothing
But getting a gf is too high of a goal thats why i will be unhappy for a long time probably
Its the aspect of life i want but dont have currently.
Bro that’s how you meet a girlfriend, via alcohol and clubs lol

• JFL
Bro that’s how you meet a girlfriend, via alcohol and clubs lol
only in big cities if you are low inhib. I go to a club and watch girls come and go with their alr ugly ltr boyfriends all the time

only in big cities if you are low inhib. I go to a club and watch girls come and go with their alr ugly ltr boyfriends all the time
Sheit if true then it’s truly over

• +1
U have set goals and aspects of life in your mind that u need to puruse to be happy.
Thats made up propoganda

Its bullshit you dont need goals like career, you need to survive,reproduce and spend time in nature. You can be content and happy having kids, spending time with kids and foid(s) and LDAR. You dont need any goals apart from that once you have reached this stage, its ideal to be born and have everything and not have any goals and not have to work for anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, poopoohead and ambi
Its bullshit you dont need goals like career, you need to survive,reproduce and spend time in nature. You can be content and happy having kids, spending time with kids and foid(s) and LDAR. You dont need any goals apart from that once you have reached this stage, its ideal to be born and have everything and not have any goals and not have to work for anything.
Lol at you completely misunderstanding my whole post

Lol at you completely misunderstanding my whole post
He lacks the cognitive capabilities required to understand statements holistically, instead he more often than not views them through his own scope
Common theme, not his fault...

• JFL
elab
Inb4 some david goggins wisdom,
Everyone is wired differently and has their own cravings and needs in life. A career is not what im after either, my brain only wants love.
But i have friends who LOVE and NEED a good social life and partying. My childhood best friend is absolutely content with being alone and studying for college because he loves physics and wants to pursue that. Thats what makes him happy.
There is something in you that you genuinely want but influences from other sources can trick you. Like they did me. I thought i would be happy when i started muh partying and shit because FOMO. Realized im following the crowd instead of following my desires. Many cases like that

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
He lacks the cognitive capabilities required to understand statements holistically, instead he more often than not views them through his own scope
Common theme, not his fault...
as soon as you post a thought that requires more than 90 iq to understand the thread either gets 0 replies or no one understands the actual message

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Everybody's gangsta with "just do this or that instead (...) so you will be happy" until they go outside for 5 minutes, and see an ugly ass little guy with a stacy in her prime the same height as him on his arm, and then the thoughts of rope and ''why you life couldn't given me the circumstance and context to encounter such a thing, but you give him.. :feelswah:'' they come back, and you remind yourself that nothing matters more than having an attractive girlfriend, spending time with her, eventually having children with her, and growing old with them, and realize again how much time you wasted making nonsense instead of getting closer to this goal :lul:

Fkk

Everybody's gangsta with "just do this or that instead (...) so you will be happy" until they go outside for 5 minutes, and see an ugly ass little guy with a stacy in her prime the same height as him on his arm, and then the thoughts of rope and ''why you life couldn't given me the circumstance and context to encounter such a thing, but you give him.. :feelswah:'' they come back, and you remind yourself that nothing matters more than having an attractive girlfriend, spending time with her, eventually having children with her, and growing old with them, and realize again how much time you wasted making nonsense instead of getting closer to this goal :lul:

View attachment 2963564
what a retarded reply to my post tbb