Only the women that CHASE YOU tell you your looks/value

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
It is not what women you can potentially chase and get but the opposite.

Your ability to be NT and get a lookematch as some normies have is not an SMV sign.

Why? Because looks were not the main draw point.

When she signals interest in you FIRST looks is ALWAYS the main point.

And since a woman signaling GENUINE interest first in any guy is RARE then for this very reason it is a good marker of true SMV.

Then you figure what it is based on the type of girl after you, i.e., her looks and IQ.

Clubs and inebriated women do not count, this has to be a sober minded, 100% clear headed girl who is not mentally ill or on any drugs so consider "day game" scenarios without you approaching first as the most reliable.

Truth is most guys have virtually zero sex appeal which is why they talk of money, cars, things, status and other copes.

At the end of the day true attraction from a woman is RARE and the only sign of appeal, not whether you have Photoshopped pics on OLD or bang drunk and mentally ill women due to niche.

TRUE reproductive value AKA will a girl be fine being knocked up by you with nothing but your looks value.

Will she be able to carry your genes and etc.

Attraction surely is GENETIC somehow or someway, lest we would see White, non birth control Stacies chasing down Indians or Asians to get dicked down.

So stop coping with gym and shit, attraction is PHENOTYPE not MORPHOLOGICAL VARIANCE in the same phenotype.

If she don't like you or won't fuck you thin she won't if you're buff or roided either.

It is about PHENO. GENES. UNCHANGEABLE TRAITS. You can not bargain this or change it.

Either you got it or not. That or surgery max to alter your pheno to make new opportunities possible.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Foreverbrad, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
I dont usually have girls chasing me
but every girl i've fucked has been fine with nutting in them
what does this mean

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and grooxx
ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ

source: trust me

So stop coping with gym and shit, attraction is PHENOTYPE not MORPHOLOGICAL VARIANCE in the same phenotype.
top 5 most retarded things ive heard on this website

welcome to my ignore list gay ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: Xyjarz and grooxx
Nigga fuck off
Write a TLDR
Wtf is up with irrelevant niggers writing useless essays

The only guys that will get chased generally are strong tall HTNs and Chadlites/Chads. Usually a female that might be a little interested in an average HTN isn't going to make a move on him.

I dont usually have girls chasing me
but every girl i've fucked has been fine with nutting in them
what does this mean
It means that in 2, max 5 years, they will come back in your life, and you will pay child support :feelsokman:

Thank you. Very well put.

I don't know bro I had hot girls chase me and below average beckies rejecting me, also had multiple cases where girl would get "angry" that I'd ignore her IOI or not follow up on suggestion that she'd want to date, and sometimes I'd only get to know that because her friend told me. Bitches are fucked up and weird, you're kinda sabotaging yourself if you expect it to be so straightforward

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanityForce
I don't know bro I had hot girls chase me and below average beckies rejecting me, also had multiple cases where girl would get "angry" that I'd ignore her IOI or not follow up on suggestion that she'd want to date, and sometimes I'd only get to know that because her friend told me. Bitches are fucked up and weird, you're kinda sabotaging yourself if you expect it to be so straightforward
Fr I dont know what this guy his talking about, he must believes that girls that look alike must all think alike

Fr I dont know what this guy his talking about, he must believes that girls that look alike must all think alike
he is wrong.
A stacy, a becky and a subhuman femcel have pretty much the same vision.
ALL of them find the SAME guys attractive, the top 10%.
Beckies and femcels that are smart and blackpilled , just think about the long run and SETTLE for normies .

That's all

• +1
Reactions: Sick