• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, the next o'pry, aleksander and 16 others
It's probably obvious but

Rich Parents

is how he got rich

White privileged kid born into a rich family

And I'm %100 sure he's trying to sell a course or something too. It's the same with all of those andrew tate wannabe "entepreneurs" "dropshipping" "copywriting" "trading" like fuck off bro we know you didn't do shit and it's dads money and you are trying to sell your shitty course.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Mr.Proper, Seth Walsh and 15 others
The amount of stress tolerance as a young cat. The amount of skills you stacked as a young boy. The amount of grit you had young. Bro the list goes on the odds against you has built such an incredible character. Keep telling this story my G and keep teaching and inspiring

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Ryldoo IS COPING, sigma ✰ and 2 others
R
The amount of stress tolerance as a young cat. The amount of skills you stacked as a young boy. The amount of grit you had young. Bro the list goes on the odds against you has built such an incredible character. Keep telling this story my G and keep teaching and inspiring
Said he bought his 4 dream cars in 2 years

His only 2 years of grinding

Not even that it's unachievable, maybe idk,

But what kind of retard buys 4 fucking cars, this guy sounds lucky or shilling yeah

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and sigma ✰

Rich Parents

is how he got rich

And I'm %100 sure he's trying to sell a course or something too. It's the same with all of those andrew tate wannabe "entepreneurs" "dropshipping" "copywriting" "trading" like fuck off bro we know you didn't do shit and it's dads money and you are trying to sell your shitty course.
R

Said he bought his 4 dream cars in 2 years

His only 2 years of grinding

Not even that it's unachievable, maybe idk,

But what kind of retard buys 4 fucking cars, this guy sounds lucky or shilling yeah
He'd fit right in here

• JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Diarrhoea, BantuKang and 2 others
He will get even more successful because of his looks. People will take the things he says more seriously.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, datboijj and forevergymcelling
In the YouTube video "I Dropped Out Of High School And Became A Millionaire. (my story)", Sam Milsap recounts his childhood experience of working full-time for his family's landscaping business at a young age, hating school, and dreaming of making it to the NFL. However, his father's health issues forced him to take over the business and learn crucial skills. Despite facing challenges in high school, including poor football coaching and making poor choices, Milsap turned his life around by focusing on self-improvement :feelskek: and discovering a passion for fitness influencing. He hit rock bottom in 2022 but bounced back with renewed motivation and discipline, growing his coaching business and earning over a million dollars. Throughout his journey, Milsap emphasizes the importance of becoming the person who deserves success, staying humble, and focusing on current actions rather than dwelling on the past.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, sigma ✰, Yliaster and 1 other person
In the YouTube video "I Dropped Out Of High School And Became A Millionaire. (my story)", Sam Milsap recounts his childhood experience of working full-time for his family's landscaping business at a young age, hating school, and dreaming of making it to the NFL. However, his father's health issues forced him to take over the business and learn crucial skills. Despite facing challenges in high school, including poor football coaching and making poor choices, Milsap turned his life around by focusing on self-improvement :feelskek: and discovering a passion for fitness influencing. He hit rock bottom in 2022 but bounced back with renewed motivation and discipline, growing his coaching business and earning over a million dollars. Throughout his journey, Milsap emphasizes the importance of becoming the person who deserves success, staying humble, and focusing on current actions rather than dwelling on the past.
Fucking little cunt. He didn't do anything special, just profited off being a gymcelled Chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, AhappyPill4u, Seth Walsh and 7 others
Anything’s possible. Gods got a plan for you.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and datboijj
anything is possible guys, dont you EVER get up

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
Probably got a gigantic cock too

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial and Diarrhoea
Anything’s possible. Gods got a plan for you.
Another reminder, for 99.9% of men there is no path to success

If you're not born with money and connections you will never make it

Making money is legit impossible outside slaving for some corporate shithole who pay you pennies

There's no muh hard working your way into success unless you're some 150 IQ turbo autist who builds a piece of software or something, but even that requires capital

Reminder that:

Nobody will buy shit from your website. Everyone shops at amazon and ebay only
You don't have the genetics to become an athlete
You dont have the looks to become a model or influencer
You don't have the luck to 'run into' some kind of third party niche product and sell it
You dont have the IQ to create software
You'll never be able to day trade
You'll never be a successful sports better
You don't have the looks and personality combo to start a youtube channel, even if you did, the algorithm will send you back down into the graveyard like it did to me
You dont have the capital/knowlege/industry expertise to start a business. And even if you did, nobody would buy shit from you
You have no original ideas; no original products, no original services

Your only option is to get a fucking job

Z69r4Q

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Banderacell, Deleted member 88772 and 11 others

Making money is legit impossible outside slaving for some corporate shithole who pay you pennies

There's no muh hard working your way into success unless you're some 150 IQ turbo autist who builds a piece of software or something, but even that requires capital

Reminder that:

You don't have the luck to 'run into' some kind of third party niche product and sell it
You don't have the looks and personality combo to start a youtube channel, even if you did, the algorithm will send you back down into the graveyard like it did to me
You dont have the capital/knowlege/industry expertise to start a business. And even if you did, nobody would buy shit from you

View attachment 3142507
You can iq max and looksmax until you genetics get up to then surgery man jfl

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and datboijj

These Scammers all attend the same Seminars and brainstorm new and innovative ways of scamming
the masses and the reason there has been such an uptick in their presence over the past few years is due
mostly to the growing number of Single Lonely Men in the West which is basically becoming a Paradise for
grifters

Single Lonely Men today are like a Bag of Blood and Onlyfans Girls,Redpillers and Other Self Improvement
Gurus are the Mosquitoes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, widdi and Gonthar
Fucking little cunt. He didn't do anything special, just profited off being a gymcelled Chad
Lol, most people who talk about how they became rich have some product to sell you, a get rich scheme, but that's not how they became rich.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Yliaster
1 million usd is not rich. Take it from me. I know.

1 million usd is not rich. Take it from me. I know.
1 million would be enough for me to buy 2 apartments, rent them out and escape to my parent's holiday home to rot in peace for the rest of my life without wagecucking if I wanted to

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Lol, most people who talk about how they became rich have some product to sell you, a get rich scheme, but that's not how they became rich.

GaryVee's Parents were literal Millionaires yet he seethes and yells in all of his interviews goading others
on to "keep grinding stop making excuses its never been easier to become a Millionaire before in human
history"

These people are Sociopaths

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
GaryVee's Parents were literal Millionaires yet he seethes and yells in all of his interviews goading others
on to "keep grinding stop making excuses its never been easier to become a Millionaire before in human
history"

These people are Sociopaths
Millionaire parents only help if they actually give you money though. My Chad friend's parents are millionaires yet they don't give him shit lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Banderacell, theonewhocantascend, truthhurts and 1 other person

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and spark
muh drop out bro! gotta grind bro! why learn business with professors if they never had billions in their bank n shiet?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and ChadL1te
Halo Effect why do you think Iman Gadzhi blew up so much?

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles

Reminder that:

View attachment 3142507
bro we get it

That guys a grifter lol, hes some manlet gymbro who tricked ppl into thinking he was some amazing gym coach

I wonder what his definition of rock bottom is JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
i saw this nigga on IG reels, his Girl looks like 30 tho so thats an L

I wonder what his definition of rock bottom is JFL
Lol, almost every motivational, self-improvement or get-rich-quick guru has a similar story, about how they hit "rock bottom" one day and just couldn't take it anymore, so they studied everything, read, worked hard, kept grinding, etc. until they finally made it, and now here they are - ready to tell you the secrets to their success...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, infini, Deleted member 88772 and 6 others

Reminder that:

View attachment 3142507
To be frank 99% of guys don’t care, they are content with their wagie life & starfish sex from their nagging gf ( they are grateful they have one). It’s only people who see through the system and don’t possess high iq or looks who are resentful about it, for everyone else, it doesn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 88772, cromagnon and 2 others
He is trying to gain an audience and will probably sell some courses . :feelswhat:

Reminder that:

brootal. What’s ur YouTube channel?:ogre:

View attachment 3142507

Rich Parents

is how he got rich

yeah self made millionare = atleast upper middle class upbringing

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Millionaire parents only help if they actually give you money though. My Chad friend's parents are millionaires yet they don't give him shit lmao
inheritance safety net

Getting rich is literally guys that are very good at their fucking profession. Its not even good luck. You must have a lot of knowledge and experience in the market your work at. You need to create great product that sells.. U need to be the boss not the employee. Thats how u get rich.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and Yliaster

Rich Parents

is how he got rich

At least someone gets it

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Lol, almost every motivational, self-improvement or get-rich-quick guru has a similar story, about how they hit "rock bottom" one day and just couldn't take it anymore, so they studied everything, read, worked hard, kept grinding, etc. until they finally made it, and now here they are - ready to tell you the secrets to their success...
It's crazy how Low IQ normies are.

They really believe the elites would allow us poor peasants to have access to something that would stop us from slaving our life away to make THEM rich :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, Gonthar and Yliaster

Reminder that:

View attachment 3142507
Ok this one was suifuel, you swiftly destroyed all the copes.

Crazy how while men are slaving away, ugly ass foids are getting rich off pics from their butthole jfl
Wtf even is being sub HTN millionaire in 2024? :feelsrope::feelsrope:

rich people should behave like batman, wtf are they doing sitting in offices all day

Couldn’t tell if the replies were about the lad or about OP or if they were all of OP’s substitute accounts.

Also just when you thought you knew Ronaldo’s mog like the back of your hand, he then mogs some more.

caring about money is low class tbh

A young CHAD millionaire

View attachment 3142489

I'm about to listen to this faggot's story

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE CHAD?

Where Are You What GIF by Yung Bae
Where Are You What GIF by Yung Bae
Confused Classic Film GIF by Warner Archive

Can't believe you fell for this LARP. The dude looks like he works at a Sainsbury's in Nottingham.

"muh I dropped out of college to become a millionaire" titles are what trick 15/16 year olds. This guy is obviously LARPing :lul:

You're really on a new rep farming arc:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, Deleted member 88772 and Sprinkles