Only three things to ascend

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
i only need rhino, lefort 1 with downgrafting and lip fillers. FUARK ITS NOT EVEN A LOT :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: RichardwillImprove
Ima leg lengthen to 6'5 man. Hope we ascend together brother.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14528, Deleted member 4887, Jamal2222 and 1 other person
Bdd in motion

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Bdd in motion
Bro I made a video of me talkin and it looks like utter shit. I legit loose 2 cm of chin height and i look teethless. I cant run serious ogre game at 15 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6538
Bro I made a video of me talkin and it looks like utter shit. I legit loose 2 cm of chin height and i look teethless. I cant run serious ogre game at 15 jfl
All I'm saying is be careful or else you'll fuck up your harmony. You already slay therefore you have a lot to lose if you fuck up unlike most guys here

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Copemaxxing and Ocelot
Roids
Tat
Tan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14528
Lip fillers ARE Bad.

All I'm saying is be careful or else you'll fuck up your harmony. You already slay therefore you have a lot to lose if you fuck up unlike most guys here

• +1

350EC165 6582 4796 982F FDCC91D0AB10 i look like the guy on before if I dont jaw shut fraud. I can fraud looking like the second on pics with jutting and letting bite open. But its hard irl

• +1
DN ASK

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
You already have big dick sucking lips

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
What is downgrafting for

I think I also want a lefort tbh

Thank god, I thought you were gonna say roids, tat, tan.