ONLY UGLY FUCKING WHORES ON TINDER

Zeta

Zeta

Traded my sanity for ascension
FUCK TINDER, ONLY THE WORST OF THE WORST GARBAGE FUCKING WHORES ON THAT APP. DISGUSTING.

it's so fucking over since i don't go outside no more

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Funnyunenjoyer1, Kanye West's Cousin and 12 others
post your pics on insta and comment on cute cat reels you will get a lot of girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx, thatguy2, Messar and 11 others
post your pics on insta and comment on cute cat reels you will get a lot of girls
new strat?

Still would be useless since they wouldn't even live close to me probably.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ryuken
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, glaruz, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
How are the girls that like you?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I feel bad in my location it’s literally half half either girls are really gl or just shit no inbetween

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, SlavicGeneral and 1 other person
what do you define as bad? @Zeta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
How are the girls that like you?
Most of my matches are ugly as shit, i swipe right on everyone to prevent myself from wasting time but most the whores i match with are the ugliest things i have ever fucking seen.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Xangsane, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Their looks level?
They were pretty high, the first ones. But not that good overal. Never went on a date with one of them tho. Only got like 5+ matches ever

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
Hinge has better girls but algorithm is retarded

• +1
Reactions: greywind, datboijj and Zeta
this, or just make reels lip syncing trendy shitty songs, you'll get loads of women flocking to you"

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta and ryuken
make an instagram account and post good pics on it and add friends of friends and dm the gl ones to slay

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
make an instagram account and post good pics on it and add friends of friends and dm the gl ones to slay
doesn't work like that

doesn't work like that
It does but its more effort than I described, you have to build an NT profile and slide into dms

• +1
  • JFL
It does but its more effort than I described, you have to build an NT profile and slide into dms
Yeah its kinda NT, and pretty good. But my slides are NOT apreciated by foids :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
Yeah its kinda NT, and pretty good. But my slides are NOT apreciated by foids :feelsgood:
jfl, maybe its just cause this is for the West, insta dm sliding is kinda normal here

• +1
jfl, maybe its just cause this is for the West, insta dm sliding is kinda normal here
i live in the netherlands in a remotely small town, so I am scared of being "known" for DMing all the girls in my city that would be so corny

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 0S4MA and watah
Just fuck hookers then

"Garbage whores" is not that bad tbh
Imagine bumping into garbage whores WITH little baby mongrels every time you sweep

• JFL
Reactions: Melly, greywind, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
i get 0 likes on that app :ogre:
Then you’re just ugly. Tinder’s algorithm is just pushing you your looksmatch to create engagement

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and Zeta
Then you’re just ugly. Tinder’s algorithm is just pushing you your looksmatch to create engagement
okay, i am going to kill myself now

he is objectively chad 0 glaze, not sure why tinder is shit for him maybe he messed up the elo somehow

• +1
he is objectively chad 0 glaze, not sure why tinder is shit for him maybe he messed up the elo somehow
thanks, yeah i think my tinder is ass. I deleted my account like 3 times and created a new one in the last few months

Pic of him?

its in his description thing, the video called zeta ascension also his pfp
That ain’t chad. He has gay face. Same as Barett

Not trying to roast anyone but he has male/ bisexual/ in the closet gaze

Chad’s appeal to women. OP’s lower thirds and his personality are both too feminine

Looksmaxxing in and of itself is a feminine trait. You can’t go too far into it

He got lost in the sauce

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
That ain’t chad. He has gay face. Same as Barett

Not trying to roast anyone but he has male/ bisexual/ in the closet gaze

Chad’s appeal to women. OP’s lower thirds and his personality are both too feminine

Looksmaxxing in and of itself is a feminine trait. You can’t go too far into it

He got lost in the sauce
Whats his rating then if not chad, saying he looks gay isn't a rating that's his "archetype" barret is a PSL model and nobody can deny he has chad level looks

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
Whats his rating then if not chad, saying he looks gay isn't a rating that's his "archetype" barret is a PSL model and nobody can deny he has chad level looks
High psl ≠ Chad

Just heard of this user but it seems like I'm covering old ground

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-come-zeta-isnt-considered-a-psl-god.1103095/

Barrett’s also gay and only men find him attractive.

+ Chads are born or grow into themselves naturally. Looksmaxxing can make you Chad adjacent but it’s like Soda vs Diet Soda

High psl ≠ Chad
Then whats his rating, im not talking about appeal here there is an objective rating for him that is in PSL terms chad. Use the normie 1-10 scale if you like I'm curious

Then whats his rating, im not talking about appeal here there is an objective rating for him that is in PSL terms chad. Use the normie 1-10 scale if you like I'm curious
I’m not going to give him any rating. I don’t think you understand, that’s a male thing

Men operate objectively with logic, women go off intuition and feelings

Who cares what his psl or rating is, the whole point of looksmaxxing is to attract women not impress other men

Some of the people here have a similar mindset to bodybuilders that have zero jb appeal

Who cares what his psl or rating is, the whole point of looksmaxxing is to attract women not impress other men
I could say the same thing to you, your male gaze says he looks gay meanwhile I've seen with my own eyes stacys in his tiktok comments and he has posted many slays

this, or just make reels lip syncing trendy shitty songs, you'll get loads of women flocking to you"
would it be better to make lip syncing reels or tiktoks in your opinion? let's assume that he has a small/average following

because the only reels I've seen that went popular were posted from accounts that were big already (I'm talking 10k+ followers)

dunno how it is with tiktok tho

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
Yeah tinder and all apps are filled with subhuman whales here as well , we’re better off actually going outside , these girls on these apps are mentally ill and would rather ghost us for the ego boost than to meet up w us irl its just a shit show all around

• +1
would it be better to make lip syncing reels or tiktoks in your opinion? let's assume that he has a small/average following

because the only reels I've seen that went popular were posted from accounts that were big already (I'm talking 10k+ followers)

dunno how it is with tiktok tho
i know for a fact that tiktok boosts your first videos's visibility and make them reach a larger audience, also i read in a tech article that exposed a looks assessing algorithm which calculate your looks level and boosts your engagement even more if you're good looking. Idk much about Insta though, I presume it's the same thing.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and Zeta
do you want a ltr or str ?

Most of my matches are ugly as shit, i swipe right on everyone to prevent myself from wasting time but most the whores i match with are the ugliest things i have ever fucking seen.
dont do that dumbass tinder has an elo system

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: perpetuallytired and Zeta