Only Ugly Girls Prefer Tall Guys (Ending TallFag Cope)

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Diamond
While Tall guys date subhuman 5,0 goblina's us manlets are dating and marrying tall Amazonian Models

Images45

Images42

Images41

Images34

Images38

Images43

Images44

Images47

Images46

MANLETS: mayo mogger @mayo mogger NotAMogger @NotAMogger IAMNOTANINCEL @IAMNOTANINCEL the BULL @the BULL ryuken @ryuken Rea @Rea
@isis_Bleach shia.jihadist @shia.jihadist YugoDutch @YugoDutch TechnoBoss @TechnoBoss
@iloveboobs @SecularIslamist

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, iloveboobs, PlayersGetPlayed and 13 others
No ugly girls prefer ogres. But I do see a lot of HQNP Stacy types in HS only in hs date “manlets”. But overall tall and lean is law stop coping

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, try2beme, Jova and 3 others
Images48

Images49

Images50

Images51

Women PREFER Short men

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, iloveboobs, bloomercel and 4 others
No ugly girls prefer ogres. But I do see a lot of HQNP Stacy types in HS only in hs date “manlets”. But overall tall and lean is law stop coping
i appluad these men for saving they're genetics

• +1
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, Jova, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others

Most tall guys are dating ugly ass Femlets, the only one coping here is you
Markybum

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, Klasik616, Jova and 4 others
While Tall guys date subhuman 5,0 goblina's us manlets are dating and marrying tall Amazonian Models

View attachment 3198898
View attachment 3198899
View attachment 3198900
View attachment 3198901
View attachment 3198902
View attachment 3198903
View attachment 3198904

View attachment 3198906
View attachment 3198907

MANLETS: mayo mogger @mayo mogger NotAMogger @NotAMogger IAMNOTANINCEL @IAMNOTANINCEL the BULL @the BULL ryuken @ryuken Rea @Rea
@isis_Bleach shia.jihadist @shia.jihadist YugoDutch @YugoDutch TechnoBoss @TechnoBoss
It's always shortest femlets that want tall men because they want their children to be tall, average to tall girls don't care about height of their partner because they know their children are gonna be tall regardless

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Shahnameh
It's always shortest femlets that want tall men because they want their children to be tall, average to tall girls don't care about height of their partner because they know their children are gonna be tall regardless

Exactly I've never once seen a heightest tall girl

Its always these subhuman ugly ass inferior Femlets

• +1
Reactions: Jova, BeanletMogger and Funnyunenjoyer1
A lot of those guys in the pics you posted are pretty ugly as well.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
It's always been that case.
It's mid looking girls coping that they can't get a handsome guy with a good face.

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN, BeanletMogger and Shahnameh
5'11 is ideal height

• +1
Reactions: Jova
A lot of people really hate short women, especially as they get older, more than manlets it seems. Short women get excluded from certain circles.

I’m 6’2” and have exes who are 5’4” and 5’2”, the chemistry and sex that comes with that height difference is legit life changing. I never felt masculine until I had it, I need it again ASAP. Tall girls can’t really get that, because guys that tower over them are too rare, so a lot of them shift their sexuality and femininity into the mental realm and prioritize mentally masculine (low inhib) guys instead of just physical size. Whereas tall guy and short girl attraction isn’t mental, it’s physical and real and an experience.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Shahnameh
A lot of people really hate short women, especially as they get older, more than manlets it seems. Short women get excluded from certain circles.

I’m 6’2” and have exes who are 5’4” and 5’2”, the chemistry and sex that comes with that height difference is legit life changing. I never felt masculine until I had it, I need it again ASAP. Tall girls can’t really get that, because guys that tower over them are too rare, so a lot of them shift their sexuality and femininity into the mental realm and prioritize mentally masculine (low inhib) guys instead of just physical size. Whereas tall guy and short girl attraction isn’t mental, it’s physical and real and an experience.

I only hate how hypocritical the heightist ones are, ur a short subhuman why do u also feel the need to shame short men for something thy cant control.

Short women are disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517, Shahnameh, Bars and 1 other person
I only hate how hypocritical the heightist ones are, ur a short subhuman why do u also feel the need to shame short men for something thy cant control.

Because those ones are crazy and insecure about being short, saying openly heightist shit is an attempt at distancing themselves from it and that’s another thing they get out of fucking tall guys. I have other insecurities or lack other things that I just see being with a short girl as the solution for, this being with someone who makes your insecurities a non issue is major priority for a lot of people.

• Woah
Reactions: Shahnameh
best thread i've seen on here all year. Tall girls are BUILT for manlet love :Comfy: :love:

• JFL
Reactions: Shahnameh and Bars
Are there any leg shortening surgeries?

• So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger
I see couples with the same height or the girl being taller all the time
But you guys think TikTok is real life

• +1
Reactions: watah, Shahnameh and BeanletMogger

View attachment 3198898
View attachment 3198899
View attachment 3198900
View attachment 3198901
View attachment 3198902
View attachment 3198903
View attachment 3198904

View attachment 3198906
View attachment 3198907

Agreed

View attachment 3198898
View attachment 3198899
View attachment 3198900
View attachment 3198901
View attachment 3198902
View attachment 3198903
View attachment 3198904

View attachment 3198906
View attachment 3198907

Very insecure thread or rage bait

Thrse short men are betabuxxers or giga nt. now youre just ugly autistic poor and short. Dont create false hope for ur deformity and look at ur own experiences with women

• WTF
Reactions: watah
Thrse short men are betabuxxers or giga nt. now youre just ugly autistic poor and short. Dont create false hope for ur deformity and look at ur own experiences with women

Comment 1586527207q9y6mBEkus9KpbdshfbxOvw800

Here comes the tallfag cope, cry more

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and PARISIEN
Ill pm my physique right now, and ill prove my height

Will you do the same or will you just post incel memes claiming to mog people and hide behind ur screen? This happens everyday atp you incels are weird

The saddest part is i frame mog and height mog you. Feel free to prove me wrong in pms. You guys never pm me shit though because ur mentally masturbating incels…
Ill pm my physique right now, and ill prove my height

Will you do the same or will you just post incel memes claiming to mog people and hide behind ur screen? This happens everyday atp you incels are weird
Downloadfile84

• +1
Reactions: watah and BeanletMogger