Only US American women count as real women

T

The Grinch

💲 Get Lifetime VIP for $50 with coupon code
When I was in the US for a couple months, I realized the women there absolutely mog the shit out of European women. You also have exotic races there you didn’t even know exist until you see them. There you have for example African American women with crazy ass and tits and pretty faces, in Europe the only black women you see are either Tamil or malnourished refugees, nothing against Tamil but let’s be honest, they can’t compete with originally Central African women who grew up in a stable economy in the first world.

And the women there all have better bodies and also better faces than European women. No matter if they’re white, black, olive skinned. When I went back to Europe, I started losing my sex drive, for the first few months I couldn’t experience sexual attraction anymore, because the settle down was just too much

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Debetro
US has the best and worst of everything.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
When I was in the US for a couple months, I realized the women there absolutely mog the shit out of European women. You also have exotic races there you didn’t even know exist until you see them. There you have for example African American women with crazy ass and tits and pretty faces, in Europe the only black women you see are either Tamil or malnourished refugees, nothing against Tamil but let’s be honest, they can’t compete with originally Central African women who grew up in a stable economy in the first world.

And the women there all have better bodies and also better faces than European women. No matter if they’re white, black, olive skinned. When I went back to Europe, I started losing my sex drive, for the first few months I couldn’t experience sexual attraction anymore, because the settle down was just too much
Water come to uk and u will see nothing Fogs American women beside Nordic women

IMG 8101