Only ways to get reps here is make obscure posts

Alucard69

Alucard69

Gold
When i actually post something related to looks theory no one cares about my threads, shit site

• +1
Reactions: bananasslayer, nword49, JustCallMeKash and 2 others
We're kind of fed up with it already. What can you talk about that we already don't know?

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
We're kind of fed up with it already. What can you talk about that we already don't know?
Everything is overplayed anyway here, all the racebaiting etc..there are still disussions to be made about lookz.. but when i make threads about those i get 0 replies. When i shitpost there are 10+ replies each time

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, bananasslayer and Deleted member 70955
Everything is overplayed anyway here, all the racebaiting etc..there are still disussions to be made about lookz.. but when i make threads about those i get 0 replies. When i shitpost there are 10+ replies each time
Yeah, the forum has gone to shit.

Most shitposters are rotters, most rotters are incels, and most incels don't believe in looksmaxing. They just use this forum as a shitpost haven to complain about their miserable situation (without doing anything about it).

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, bananasslayer and Alucard69
you have 0 good threads why would anyone reply

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, glizzygnasher68 and nword49
You shouldn't even fr care about rep on an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: nword49
tfw a cock post in offtopic gets more reps than a high effort guide in looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Alucard69
you have 0 good threads why would anyone reply
Retard my threads do get replied alot when i want to, but when i post something related to looks/surgery it's always 0

Yeah, the forum has gone to shit.

Most shitposters are rotters, most rotters are incels, and most incels don't believe in looksmaxing. They just use this forum as a shitpost haven to complain about their miserable situation (without doing anything about it).
i haven’t been on here long at all but the only post i see garner any attention are from forum chads and race bait sites like a mini stormfront for ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 70955 and Alucard69