Only women and Gay men can lose virginity. Only straight men and virgins can be pure.

GigaStacySexual

GigaStacySexual

Will see again after ascension
"The only type of virginity that exist is Vaginal and Anal virginity. As long as a man has not been fucked in his ass. He is a virgin and hence pure. The same goes with the body count. Only getting fucked count as body count and fucking count as slay. Whenever I see a man referring to the number of sexual partners he has had as a body count, I quickly assume he has been fucked that many times by Tyrone. A man can have sex with 100 women and still be pure, while a woman with only one sexual partner quickly becomes impure and a whore"

"סוג הבתולים היחיד שקיים הוא בתולות נרתיקית ואנאלית. כל עוד אדם לא דפקו לו בתחת. הוא בתול ומכאן טהור. אותו דבר לגבי ספירת הגוף. רק זריקה נחשבת לספירת הגוף. ומזדיין נחשב להרוג בכל פעם שאני רואה גבר מתייחס למספר השותפים המיניים שהיו לו כספירת גוף, אני מניח שהוא נדפק פעמים רבות על ידי טיירון גבר יכול לקיים יחסי מין עם 100 נשים טהורה, בעוד שאישה עם בן זוג מיני אחד בלבד הופכת במהירות לטמאה וזונה"

- A passage from "Crisick's 2:13",
"Convince homosexual Indians you're God"
translated by @GigaStacySexual

Cover by @ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, boss8055, Xangsane and 2 others
Screenshot 20240915 145511

Meanwhile Carbohydrate addicted peasant with more bones than two chadlites

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thebuffdon690, ascension and GigaStacySexual
Bro you might get hit with a copyright strike for leaking his book publicly. But I'm glad you shared his infinite wisdom with these mere peasants.

@ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and GigaStacySexual

Users who are viewing this thread

Back