Onlyfans as a guy?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
What PSL do you legitimately need in order to make any kind of money on Onlyfans as a guy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cope_detector, lutte, Deleted member 6403 and 6 others
Just larp as a foid

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Danish_Retard

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector
What PSL do you legitimately need in order to make any kind of money on Onlyfans as a guy?
you have to look like this
7D5DC49E 42AD 483D B332 36B9FB095CE1

any lower youre fucked

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Cope_detector
@vegangainsofficial

2560.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
@Vvvvxxxx could try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Be fat and do fat fetish / feeder requests

• JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga
You'd have to do gay shit

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector, Deleted member 6403, johncruz12345 and 6 others
[QUOTE="honkhonkpatna, post: 3683765, member: 3259

Attachments

• 706079-d06a67b40ab62a1f37b2c7fe76be5778.png
    706079-d06a67b40ab62a1f37b2c7fe76be5778.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
5 psl face + body halo + dark lookz + Tattoos + SMVmaxxed.

You'd have to look like Meeks, abd keep in mind that most your subscribers will be homos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Vvvvxxxx and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
@MakinItHappen thoughts?

@MakinItHappen thoughts?

Semi attractive face. Lower-tier is important but doesn't have to be Chad. High cheekbones are important, because it's a homosexual audience and want to see a little bit of pretty boy in you.

I am like 6/10 but when I was... you know, I was around 6.5-7/10 because face was much more leaned down, but the most important thing was the physique. I had my physique on-point. It was bangin'. Your webcam has to be good quality.

PSL autistic rating wise. I would say 5.25-5.50 facially with very strong sex-appeal from body. Height 5'7 minimum (I'm 5'8) - Batty boys aren't like women and don't care much about height and don't feel it as a halo + height on webcam doesn't really impact.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cope_detector, Deleted member 4612 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
I can't be assed to find the original, so will use this one some ediat photoshopped.

As you can see. Semi attractive face. Decent, but by no-means Chad lower-tier and good body-halo.

1A6C1546 DABB 4F12 8980 A322407AD26B

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
I can't be assed to find the original, so will use this one some ediat photoshopped.

As you can see. Semi attractive face. Decent, but by no-means Chad lower-tier and good body-halo.

View attachment 706121
Ngl gaining fat is horrible makes the face look so fatty. You look like a complete different dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
just pretend to be trans, dumbass

chasers are farrrrr more desperate than gay guys

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Ngl gaining fat is horrible makes the face look so fatty. You look like a complete different dude

You can gain a little fat like I have and get away with it if you are Chad, but if you're more cute/prettyboy face you gotta have less than 15% body fat to ever look good.

Your jaw and overall bone-structure gets hidden by the fat, but Chad's jaw and overall bone-structure can still survive to a certain extent.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
You can gain a little fat like I have and get away with it if you are Chad, but if you're more cute/prettyboy face you gotta have less than 15% body fat to ever look good.

Your jaw and overall bone-structure gets hidden by the fat, but Chad's jaw and overall bone-structure can still survive to a certain extent.

Youre face shape now looks like mine tbh im just more chubby id say are u losing fat atm? With stubble and the face when u were lean u can zayn malix maxx.

Youre face shape now looks like mine tbh im just more chubby id say are u losing fat atm? With stubble and the face when u were lean u can zayn malix maxx.

Lol I wasn't Zayn. That's mad. I was just your every day kinda good looking guy. Zayn is special looks-wise.

I'm 5'8 also so I was always normie even back then.

I have lost a lot of fat and been building my physique again. It's come a long way. I can't be assed to take a recording right now, but will do come Christmas time I think.

Best looking ethnics on this site are TubOfLard and Sikkunt.

• +1
Lol I wasn't Zayn. That's mad. I was just your every day kinda good looking guy. Zayn is special looks-wise.

I'm 5'8 also so I was always normie even back then.

I have lost a lot of fat and been building my physique again. It's come a long way. I can't be assed to take a recording right now, but will do come Christmas time I think.

Best looking ethnics on this site are TubOfLard and Sikkunt.

Do you think your face can look like the old one u had? I really am curious to see the results, narrow face (lean) moggs. I personally also think that mirin looks good i havent seen sikkhunt and tub yet btw.

Do you think your face can look like the old one u had? I really am curious to see the results, narrow face (lean) moggs. I personally also think that mirin looks good i havent seen sikkhunt and tub yet btw.

Saying narrow face mogs is cope bro lol

I am half way between wide and narrow, so not narrow.

Width of face is a representation of masculinity. Can you be good looking without a little bit of width? No. Even petty boys like Chico have width. They just have small skulls.

Look at Enrique iglesias as another ezamolleoo. He is not ultra wide but neither narrow either. If you are narrow then you are obviously lacking any bones at all and have to be below average. Unless you can show me someone with weak width in video, not picture, that looks good, I can't see where you are coming from

• +1

Here is peak Enrique from 15 or so years back. His cheekbones are wider than his jaw bones but he still had a squareness and decent width to them with a very good gonial angle

Pretty boys don't lack bones. They re just stronger in the cheekbone area

CREATE ONE AS THE INCEL YOU ARE
WOULD BE FUNNY NGL

Width of face is a representation of masculinity. Can you be good looking without a little bit of width? No. Even petty boys like Chico have width. They just have small skulls.

Look at Enrique iglesias as another ezamolleoo. He is not ultra wide but neither narrow either. If you are narrow then you are obviously lacking any bones at all and have to be below average. Unless you can show me someone with weak width in video, not picture, that looks good, I can't see where you are coming from
Do you know mero? The singer? German-turkish singer Small skull small face but mogger

And yes they got small skulls i think thats the key.. thats why i think my 60cm circumfance head is too overkill looking huge.

Just roid and do gay stuff if you are going to do onlyfans stuff.

Gays don't have high standards like women.
Even better if you do fetishes, psl 4 to 5 should be enough.

Do you know mero? The singer? German-turkish singer Small skull small face but mogger

High standard Normie.

Very good wide chin, thick masculine lips, very good zygos and eye-area. Jaw is average though and so he doesn't make the Chad cut imo. 7.5/10. May be 7/10 without all the styling and shit.

He ain't a mogger. He is your every day kinda good looking guy. Too narrow. Small skull with bones that stick out though. Women find him cute.

• +1
High standard Normie.

Very good wide chin, thick masculine lips, very good zygos and eye-area. Jaw is average though and so he doesn't make the Chad cut imo. 7.5/10. May be 7/10 without all the styling and shit.

He ain't a mogger. He is your every day kinda good looking guy. Too narrow. Small skull with bones that stick out though. Women find him cute.

My cousin has same small skull and narrow skull and he gets women so easy im over here like a orc looking masculine old looking ass lmao and hes 20 im 23.
See if he (mero) had a large skull and face do u think he would look better? I dont think so. I feel like a narrow skull takes less to look good you know? Larger the head the better you gotta look to pull it off if that makes sense?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
My cousin has same small skull and narrow skull and he gets women so easy im over here like a orc looking masculine old looking ass lmao and hes 20 im 23.
See if he (mero) had a large skull and face do u think he would look better? I dont think so. I feel like a narrow skull takes less to look good you know? Larger the head the better you gotta look to pull it off if that makes sense?

You're right. You can run pretty-boy/cute game more easily if you have small skull.

Big skull and you need width and more boxes need to be checked.

But big skull with things in check is beaten by nothing and Chad and worshipped immediately based on perceived good genetics by women.

• +1
You're right. You can run pretty-boy/cute game more easily if you have small skull.

Big skull and you need width and more boxes need to be checked.

But big skull with things in check is beaten by nothing and Chad and worshipped immediately based on perceived good genetics by women.

Yes i agree. But a large skull with perfection is so rare that most of the time large skull people are ugly in my opinion.. thats why i always say small skull moggs but most here too low iq to get it excepct u and few others subhumancurrycel has got good bones but he will still get mogged by small skull currys.. also generally look more younger as a small skull guy like mero when aging large skull is just a failo i think unless the person got the frame and height, how large is ur skull btw? Circumfance?

Yes i agree. But a large skull with perfection is so rare that most of the time large skull people are ugly in my opinion.. thats why i always say small skull moggs but most here too low iq to get it excepct u and few others subhumancurrycel has got good bones but he will still get mogged by small skull currys.. also generally look more younger as a small skull guy like mero when aging large skull is just a failo i think unless the person got the frame and height, how large is ur skull btw? Circumfance?

That is a very interesting point and a debate worth having with some of the PSL autists on here. Examples assisted.

• +1
That is a very interesting point and a debate worth having with some of the PSL autists on here. Examples assisted.

Look at the mog even the far right tiny skull mogs the far left guy who got this huge head.