OOFY DOOFY IS REAL

Schizomogger

Schizomogger

Drugmaxxing
In the hallways before class, I saw this 5’8 horse faced LTN hug a Stacy (she was 1 inch taller than him) before heading to class, at first I thought it was his sister and thought nothing of it but then he went up to his friends and started BRAGGING about his girlfriend it all right behind me…. OOFY DOOFY IS LAW

Even if you are subhuman, If you are NT and low/zero inhib (With some sheer luck) no matter how you look IT IS NOT OVER FOR YOU.

Ive seen oofy doofy in effect multiple times throughout middle and high school in AMERICA, absolute ropefuel for highinhib autist looksmaxxers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 26675, bloomercel and 3 others
well yeah, it is very easy to do that in school. but it won’t last outside of school

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26675, bloomercel, rand anon and 1 other person
In the hallways before class, I saw this 5’8 horse faced LTN hug a Stacy (she was 1 inch taller than him) before heading to class, at first I thought it was his sister and thought nothing of it but then he went up to his friends and started BRAGGING about his girlfriend it all right behind me…. OOFY DOOFY IS LAW

Even if you are subhuman, If you are NT and low/zero inhib (With some sheer luck) no matter how you look IT IS NOT OVER FOR YOU.

Ive seen oofy doofy in effect multiple times throughout middle and high school in AMERICA, absolute ropefuel for highinhib autist looksmaxxers
Shove your "oofy cucky" anecdote up your arse.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Zeruel and rand anon
race of the dude and girl?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and gribsufer1
If in HS he is probably a good sports player

It’s highly dependent on luck. From what I see most oofy doofy who’re NT are single and reserved and not so NT guys have gfs

Looks > all

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 26092
oofy doofy>>>>>chad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back