OOFY DOOFY PILL STRIKES AGAIN

K

Kamui

Inactive
80/20 my ass, this 400 pound ogre has a cute gf while you niggas stroke your dicks all day to other men’s facial ratios

He’s also on a weight loss journey, mirin

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: It'snotover, Artemis, LookinGood and 1 other person
Neither a word nor a second

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kamui and The Grinch
IMG 2059

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 31942, Artemis and 1 other person
Omg guys one example one anomaly out of millions. Blackpill debunked! Shut the site down

She's gigahigh IQ. She's playing the long game and making him cardiomaxx with these stupid Tok Tok dances.

Long before you know it he will have a glow up and mog her to Andromeda. He still wouldn't leave her because by then his mind would have been cemented his self-perception of fatcel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Economical, Deleted member 24293 and 7 others
He's subhuman but she's a solid 5 when compared to other white girls. Face is mid af.

They're not exactly looksmatched but don't act like she's some kind of catch.

He just got the best he could (props to his fatass) but she'd dump him the minute a HTN shows signs he's willing to commit to her.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Xangsane
Low iq thread. She probably cheats on him with chad and comes back home to him after chad creampied her so that he can clean up chads sperm with his mouth. In these type of relationships the woman always cucks the guy.

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
haha im happy for him lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Artemis
They are looksmatched this girl was probably raped before just judging off her appearance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Artemis and Kamui
i think he would look decent if he lost weight he doesnt seem to have failios

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
80/20 my ass, this 400 pound ogre has a cute gf while you niggas stroke your dicks all day to other men’s facial ratios

He’s also on a weight loss journey, mirin

How do you guys not rope after such videos? :fuk:

I mean, YOU, BLACKPILLERS? :feelsrope:

Yes, Yes, YOU, height-copers, NCT-pillers, and JAW-fascists? :feelskek:

hes tall and white. blackpill not disproven

This shit is for social media don’t be fooled.

Women get sympathy points from other females for dating subhumans

But .is told me every single ugly guy with a girlfriend is a millionaire whose girl cheats on him with 20 chads :soy: :soy:

I’m laughing so hard at how bad he is clowning dude is literally doing that dance lmao just to hit it once a week fucking brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back