Oofy Doofy Story Time

CopiumX

CopiumX

Im a Cute Cat You are Not
I was sitting in Class today and one the projects we had to present today was about our family

A fat short mulatta walks up and presents will name her Destiny

Now Destiny Showed off her family in a picture She had 2 older siblings who were 20 and 19 both pure White Aryans then the Mom who was white and the Black ''Dad'' and her ofc

Now this got me thinking her Dad is a short (he look about 5'6 in the pics same height as mom btw) Nigger yet his 2 older kids are white jfl

Obviously the Mom aka a Whore had kids with a white Chad then had 1 kid with an ugly but rich betabux delux

@chudlite @ey88 @cromagnon @watah @Funnyunenjoyer1 @Klasik616

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Funnyunenjoyer1, ey88 and 1 other person
I was sitting in Class today and one the projects we had to present today was about our family

Now Destiny Showed off her family in a picture She had 2 older siblings who were 20 and 19 both pure White Aryans then the Mom who was white and the Black ''Dad'' and her ofc

Now this got me thinking her Dad is a short (he look about 5'6 in the pics same height as mom btw) Nigger yet his 2 older kids are white jfl

Obviously the Mom aka a Whore had kids with a white Chad then had 1 kid with an ugly but rich betabux delux

Your not going to like what I say next because you don't have it

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX

brvtal we need to stop race mixing ASAP

except for me and pale emo foids that’s different

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX