Oofy Doofy "theory"

SubhumanForever

SubhumanForever

Creator of TiktokChad theory
I found the article on it on the wiki and it's actually the dumbest fucking shit I have ever read from the incelosphere.

LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE FUCKING POINT IS 100% WRONG. Is this supposed to be trolling or there are "people" who genuinely believe this?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Ultimate Subhuman™
Oofy doofy is legit. And you've been told over and over again that your avatar makes you look like a faggot, but you don't care, so please just refrain from any conversation about getting girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, deadstock, twojei and 4 others
Whenever I see someone talking about looks and women at the same sentence I instantly know he is a dumb fuck. Looks is all about mogging and inner satisfaction, fuck women and what they want.

Its a huge cope

:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, jacobrb07 and Whatever

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
.... in an alternate reality

In my reality. It worked for me. And once again you ignored the part about how your avatar makes you look like a faggot and makes anything you say about girls impossible to take seriously.

... which happened in a dream.

And once again you ignored the part about how your avatar makes you look like a faggot and makes anything you say about girls impossible to take seriously.

And once again you ignored the part about how your avatar makes you look like a faggot and makes anything you say about girls impossible to take seriously.
>Ad hominem
Done.

Time to oofy doofy max

Oofy doofy is legit. And you've been told over and over again that your avatar makes you look like a faggot, but you don't care, so please just refrain from any conversation about getting girls.
Prettyboxmaxxing is legit for getting prime women

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar