@oopsies

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
This ugly recessed sack of shit who is likely Manlet says he face mogs me 😂😂😂

fucking subhuman can’t even breathe properly due His brutal facial recession yet he wants to come at my wide palate, forward maxilla, wide jaw and nose that actually works. Kys

@oopsies don’t ever come at me again you ugly gook.

You have 0 hope for the future outside of being a betabuxx to a wife that doesn’t love you and eventually cheats on you due to your borderline micropenis.

Your kids will hate you for giving them your gutter tier genetics. Brutal. There’s levels to this game. I’m ahead

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 8576 and 2 others
He dont want no smoke

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
oopsies
47B5F126 E193 430C 9D64 43A8B573FE7F

• +1
I'm East Asian, I have breathing problems. Pretty much all East Asians I know have breathing problems. We just don't talk about it since we think it's normal. We have super soft foods. Just think - we're raised on soy which means lots of tofu & related. Rice -> soft. And all our meats are boiled/steamed till they fall off the bone. Everything is soft foods, easy to chew - all from a young age. Plus, in more developed areas, mothers don't like nursing, they prefer to use bottles and formula. It's seen as more "sophisticated," less of a "commoner" behaviour.

@sytyl

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
it is over.

• +1