Very bad hair. I dont comment about height. Gl

it's
fucking
over

sorry.
Man pic7

• JFL
Reactions: Cheerfulincel and androgenic
bro just by reading the 5'4 part of your title i came to a conclusive answer. yes it is over son

fraud your height

I’m one inch taller than you and I named my account after a dwarf. I hope rhat answers your question

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gazzamogga, adrianolm, I'mme and 4 others
My cousin is 5'6 and fucks many girls. Get 2 inch shoes and you can probably fuck an ugly used up whore

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Your hair makes you look like a faggot, don't dye it and let your natural color grow. Other than that you're oke looking.

• +1
It’s okay OP, at least you’re not 5’3

• +1
Bro shut the fuck up, this is the fucking internet, no one gives a shit about your whiteknighting here, now back in your cage filthy subhuman

are you 5'3
It's that guy who's saying racist shit isn't it. I have him blocked so I can't tell.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
  • +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom
Bro shut the fuck up, this is the fucking internet, no one gives a shit about your whiteknighting here, now back in your cage filthy subhuman

are you 5'3
The suppression of female sexuality has caused inceldom

too short its over

• +1
Reactions: Tom323
The suppression of female sexuality has caused inceldom
Are you dumb? the cause of inceldom is women gaining economic indenpendence. women used to be dependent on a man for money now they make their own cash they no longer need to rely on men, therefore they date based upon physical attractiveness, and not all men fit those standards. Additionally, women are encouraged to pursue hookups rather than long term relationships, and thus, more and more men are involuntarily celibate

• +1
Reactions: yang, GordonFreeman, joseph and 1 other person
Are you dumb? the cause of inceldom is women gaining economic indenpendence. women used to be dependent on a man for money now they make their own cash they no longer need to rely on men, therefore they date based upon physical attractiveness, and not all men fit those standards. Additionally, women are encouraged to pursue hookups rather than long term relationships, and thus, more and more men are involuntarily celibate
Its over

And for all your race pill preaching the only pills that seem to be real are lookspill and NTpill, I know an indian dude, 6 PSL, who's dating a white stacy, she literally pays for HIS stuff, his bud, his liquor, his ciggies, thats how things are if you're good looking

• Woah
Reactions: Andros
Bro didnt you have model JBs thirsting for you cock on a yubo experiment, just wear lifts tbh, 4 inch lifts and youll be aight
I’m just joking man, I’ve never revealed my true height here lol

Bro didnt you have model JBs thirsting for you cock on a yubo experiment, just wear lifts tbh, 4 inch lifts and youll be aight
I heard people say that lifts are super obvious is it true?

Leg Lenghtening or Death

I heard people say that lifts are super obvious is it true?
No bro, just dont wear shorts when you wearing lifts, and it is obvious with people yk, but on tinder you can fraud HARD

No bro, just dont wear shorts when you wearing lifts, and it is obvious with people yk, but on tinder you can fraud HARD
There are lifts that work with shorts pretty well. It's shoe inserts that look terrible irl.

I'm 6 feet and manlet so it's over son