OP: Is my maxilla recessed.

D

Deleted member 20914

Master
Depending on the picture, my maxilla can look fairly OK or recessed. Which do I actually look like? Should I just buy a DSLR camera + stand to remove all variability.

I'm thinking about getting a high-cut lefort 1 + BSSO, but if I am not recessed then there is no point.

I just want a more forward grown face really.

thanks!

I know I need to lose weight

Attachments

• IMG_1392.png
    IMG_1392.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1118.png
    IMG_1118.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0733.png
    IMG_0733.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0683.png
    IMG_0683.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1105 (1).png
    IMG_1105 (1).png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 23017 and ChristianChad
Depending on the picture, my maxilla can look fairly OK or recessed. Which do I actually look like? Should I just buy a DSLR camera + stand to remove all variability.

I'm thinking about getting a high-cut lefort 1 + BSSO, but if I am not recessed then there is no point.

thanks!

Lose neck fat first,than think about surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, beypazaripilled and rand anon

thanks!

u don't really look recessed but your forward growth is absolutely horrible

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 14392, ChristianChad and 2 others
How can you have poor forward growth but not be recessed? What do you mean.

Thank you

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Both of your jaws are recessed by the smallest amount, like 5mm, I can tell you dont need ccw rotation cuz ur chin lines up with / is in front of your lower lip so literally go to any max fac and just say you want both of your jaws moved 5mm linearly forward but if they still refuse just see Dr Alfaro in Spain or something also youre mostly just fat is the issue. Edit: maybe i couldve moves ur jaws more so like 7mm

Attachments

• 33E0CF1E-42BB-420A-AA93-41C24EBC4CA3.jpeg
    33E0CF1E-42BB-420A-AA93-41C24EBC4CA3.jpeg
    256.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 8DF3F6BC-5B3C-474A-A4DF-78F7062F3A0A.jpeg
    8DF3F6BC-5B3C-474A-A4DF-78F7062F3A0A.jpeg
    254.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, rand anon and randomvanish
How can you have poor forward growth but not be recessed? What do you mean.

Thank you
i wasn't saying you weren't recessed, i just said you don't look recessed. but you are recessed a bit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOver999 and Deleted member 20914
Both of your jaws are recessed by the smallest amount, like 5mm, I can tell you dont need ccw rotation cuz ur chin shape is fine so literally go to any max fac and just say you want both of your jaws moved 5mm but if they still refuse just see Dr Alfaro in Spain or something also youre mostly just fat is the issue. Edit: maybe i couldve moves ur jaws more so like 7mm
Thanks for your help, yeah I am working on the weight issue.

Is 7mm considered a small movement?

Thanks for your help, yeah I am working on the weight issue.

Is 7mm considered a small movement?
Well considering that most people need bimax ccw + genio and so usually they get a pogonion increase of like 25mm, yeah its small

Well considering that most people need bimax ccw + genio and so usually they get a pogonion increase of like 25mm, yeah its small
OK, thanks again.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
oxymoron lol

you need bimax and submental liposuction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Oberyn and Deleted member 20914
whenever I morph myself I end up looking dogmaxxed, how can I avoid looking dogmaxxed when I actually get surgery, is there anything I should tell the surgeon. I can't really say "I don't want to be dogmaxxed"

This is what I would like to achieve.

I had a consultation for infraorbitals today, but the 3D prediction looked fucked up because the upper maxilla looked forward grown (from the implants) whilst the lower was left behind.

So I think Lefort 1 (high-cut) THEN infraorbitals would be best?

Attachments

• ideal.png
    ideal.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn

thanks!

how long is your mandible body ?

Recessed for white standards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
average recessed

Holy fuck it's even worse than mine. Yes, it's incredibly recessed. Literally not a single inch of facial projection.

Its really not that bad.
It is unironically. Your bones suck more than mine completely honestly. I took a 2nd look at your face and not only is your neuro-/splanchocranium ratio WAY off, but your mandibular body is not only recessed (including your chin) but very very short/small

It is unironically. Your bones suck more than mine completely honestly. I took a 2nd look at your face and not only is your neuro-/splanchocranium ratio WAY off, but your mandibular body is not only recessed (including your chin) but very very short/small
This is my skull

On my other thread most people said it was fine, so idk. And your page seems like you enjoy talking shit.

Attachments

• skull.png
    skull.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
This is my skull

On my other thread most people said it was fine, so idk. And your page seems like you enjoy talking shit.
Lmaoooo

Okay so I'll just end this whole convo with:

If you think you stand a chance nowadays, then go and try to slay or get LTRs full of passionate loving sex and intimacy.

Did it work?

Did it not work?

I'm not saying report back because I genuinely don't give a flying fuck if you die or live on. I'm pointing you in the right direction. Test it. Draw conclusions based on that.

I'm done here. I won't be replying to your quotes or w/e.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20914
damn, its over.

could you show what average white maxilla look like? thank you.
18DDFB6E 5CFC 4B37 87C8 667BAFEB96F0

Minimum side profile to engage in sexual relations with non Asian women as a white in 2022 friend

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
View attachment 1950185
Minimum side profile to engage in sexual relations with non Asian women as a white in 2022 friend
Yeah but unironically is my maxilla that bad, i feel the other guy is trolling. I dont want to waste money on a consultation if there is nothing to worry about.

That is definitely not a white guy average maxilla, and my end goal is not sexual relations with non-asian women

Yeah but unironically is my maxilla that bad, i feel the other guy is trolling. I dont want to waste money on a consultation if there is nothing to worry about
It’s slightly below average but harmonious with the rest of your face tbh, leanmaxxing would be 9/10 of your looksmaxxing

It’s slightly below average but harmonious with the rest of your face tbh, leanmaxxing would be 9/10 of your looksmaxxing
Ok, that has made me less suicidal, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
you are recessed but not that much like LTN tier. you need bimax like most normies.

you are recessed but not that much like LTN tier. you need bimax like most normies.
Yeah I have saved up a lot and can nearly afford a good bimax, I just don’t want to get dogmaxxed

thanks!

U gotta cut down on the cupcakes

dogmaxxed never happens among men. Only for women because 18 mm pogonion for them is like 40 mm for men.

they have tinier skull so everything is easier for them and ascension achievable unlike us who ll go Normie tier max.

You gotta lose some fat first for god sake fattie

Look into deep necklift by Dr Nayak, no need for jaw surgery.

Attachments

• A2940D39-1AE6-4BE5-A6D3-9F8E67B9C47E.jpeg
    A2940D39-1AE6-4BE5-A6D3-9F8E67B9C47E.jpeg
    13.7 KB · Views: 0
  • D29AAE68-6FE3-41FA-9206-40CFF8E62388.jpeg
    D29AAE68-6FE3-41FA-9206-40CFF8E62388.jpeg
    927.2 KB · Views: 0
Look into deep necklift by Dr Nayak, no need for jaw surgery.
Jaw surgery would more be to bring my maxilla forward and create a more forward grown face, rather than defining that area underneath. I think if I lost weight that would largely go away

Jaw surgery would more be to bring my maxilla forward and create a more forward grown face, rather than defining that area underneath. I think if I lost weight that would largely go away
no, your hyoid plastima isnt good,
even with bimac u will not have the sharp angle.

no, your hyoid plastima isnt good,
even with bimac u will not have the sharp angle.
When I was lean it was never an issue so idk