Open borders is so good

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Higher GDP, higher tax revenue, more jobs, cultural enrichment etc etc

Open borders is the future. It’s fresh and great. If you don’t like it, you’re a racist coping stormfrontcel.

@disillusioned
@LordNorwood

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and autistic_tendencies
terrible idea I don’t want beaners pouring into my country and mowing my lawn without me asking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 1680, onnysk and 4 others
It’s good when there’s more women than men...bad when it’s all 40 year old men registering as 19 year old runaways

Open borders = higher risk of you and your female family members being sexually assaulted, or just assaulted in general.

Just lol @ “cultural enrichment”

America is already the most culturally enriched.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Blackout.xl and Petsmart
It’s good when there’s more women than men...bad when it’s all 40 year old men registering as 19 year old runaways

Open borders = higher risk of you and your female family members being sexually assaulted, or just assaulted in general.

Just lol @ “cultural enrichment”

America is already the most culturally enriched.
Open borders is completely shit, I posted this as a joke. Open borders leads to more crime, depressed wages, ethnic conflict and social services crumbling among a cocktail of other problems.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Administrator and Petsmart
How would shitskins feel if they saw bunch of white people in their shithole of a country? Other than oppressed as usual, I mean.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and currymax
Higher GDP

For whom? The ordinary person does not benefit from a higher GDP. Actually, ordinary people don't even benefit from economic growth at all unless it's purely the result of advanced technology making the means of production more efficient without requiring more manpower.

Economic growth and GDP are memes that the capitalist class uses to exploit people. For the owners of the means of production more people means more workers which means more total surplus for them to harvest. But for the actual ordinary person more people just means more mouths to feed and fewer resources to feed them them with. The elites are literally the only group that benefits from population growth. Everyone else just becomes more poor.

higher tax revenue

That's only because there are now more people working. The benefit of this is made useless by the higher social costs of having more people to take care off. This is assuming society even breaks even at all and that the migrants don't just abuse social services like they are currently doing in Sweden.

more jobs

How the fuck does bloating the labor pool create more jobs? Supply does not create demand, demand creates supply. If a thousand dumbfucks show up this does not imply there are going to be jobs for all of them. Also consider that automation will soon make much or even most human labor useless meaning that in as little as a few decades all the migrants you just imported will be 100% worthless and then all you are left with is a raving horde of violent unemployed dumbfucks with low IQ.

cultural enrichment

At this point I'll just assume that your OP is a troll intended to arouse the right-wingers on the forum.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and SteveRogers
Open borders = death of a country
Fuck immigration tbh I'm looking to slam the door behind my dad

Biggest troll post - cause at least 70% of us are center-right/libertarian and 25% are genuine alt-righters...
And the 5% of delusional lefties are rubbing one out over this post as we speak...

Biggest troll post - cause at least 70% of us are center-right/libertarian and 25% are genuine alt-righters...
And the 5% of delusional lefties are rubbing one out over this post as we speak...

Half the forum are ethnics...

Doesn't necessarily make them leftists. Out of my close friend group the ethnics are conservative and the whites are liberal, pretty hilarious
Side note libertarianism is retarded

Doesn't necessarily make them leftists. Out of my close friend group the ethnics are conservative and the whites are liberal, pretty hilarious
Side note libertarianism is retarded

Conservative ethnic = Democrat who hates gays

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Conservative ethnic = Democrat who hates gays
Nah usually I've found it translates to someone who gives a shit about the economy and thinks flooding the country with immigrants is retarded

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Nah usually I've found it translates to someone who gives a shit about the economy and thinks flooding the country with immigrants is retarded

The overwhelming majority (70-90%) are pro-immigration and don't even care how it effects them in the bigger picture of things.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
The overwhelming majority (70-90%) are pro-immigration and don't even care how it effects them in the bigger picture of things.
I dont doubt it, most ethnics are liberal as well. Just saying exceptions exist.

Exceptions don't mean anything in the bigger schemes of things.
Yeah I agree with you, I feel like now we're talking about something else entirely than what I was originally saying

libertarianism is retarded
It can be, but a lot of Freemasons and Zionists have hijacked conservatism.
Liberalism should never even be taken seriously.
Truth-seeking is where it's at, being tied to a party and/or having a closed mind is retarded.
True actually, I was more talking about the white nationalists (of whom I condone), who seem to hate everything and everyone, because they can't get their dicks wet.

i never give open borders in civ 5/6, fuck those niggergooks trying to find out information on my civilization