Open for Feedback - Give me all you got (softmax, bimax, implants, etc.)

dingopump

dingopump

Iron
1 2 3 4

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, ChristianChad and ifyouwannabemylover
depending on height you could probably slay if you redpillmaxx. Ur decent looking lol do the surgery stuff after you get rejected a lot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., ChristianChad, one job away and 2 others
also train neck

• +1
Reactions: .👽., ALP and dingopump
you look very normal, its hard to pinpoint anything that is "worth" to improve
eye are is the only thing that would come to mind

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and dingopump
depending on height you could probably slay if you redpillmaxx. Ur decent looking lol do the surgery stuff after you get rejected a lot
Thanks for the feedback. I'm 6´2

you look very normal, its hard to pinpoint anything that is "worth" to improve
eye are is the only thing that would come to mind
Thanks for the feedback.

mirin for posting good pictures

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, .👽., Lars and 3 others
high tier normie, in first pictures your hairlike looks bad, also fix skin and gymmaxx.

Should be quite simple to slay with that face, gymmax and 6'2.

how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and dingopump
high tier normie, in first pictures your hairlike looks bad, also fix skin and gymmaxx.

how old are you?

over for u cuck nigger faggot

• WTF
Reactions: mogstar
except an underbite but aside from autists no one will notice that
Thanks for the feedback. Yes I think most people aren't very aware of facial structure, I'll most likely fix it though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166

how old are you?
You sure bro?
Aside from height dude looks legit average, no halo about his face.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
You sure bro?
Aside from height dude looks legit average, no halo about his face.
i belive he is above average for sure, decent eyebrows, looks good with stuble etc.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and dingopump

• +1
Reactions: dingopump
You simply dont look like a fuckboy that could bring a girl orgasms and choke her neck during sex. Girls want hot guys, not average joes.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 11388 and dingopump
Thats your competition on the dating market.
6AABF693 65E5 4A45 A49A B95A58CBDE9B

• +1
You simply dont look like a fuckboy that could bring a girl orgasms and choke her neck during sex. Girls want hot guys, not average joes.
I agree, there could be more "predatory facial features" if that makes sense. Infra-orbital & cheekbone area, what do you reckon?

Not much you can do. The reason you will never be chad is because your mid face and orbits are recessed. You would need a Le Fort III to bring your entire midface forwards.

The other way would be to get midface implants + infraorbital implants + maybe forehead implants.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and dingopump
your skull base is bad @thecel

• +1
avoid voluminous hairstyles since your face is long

• +1
Not much you can do. The reason you will never be chad is because your mid face and orbits are recessed. You would need a Le Fort III to bring your entire midface forwards.

The other way would be to get midface implants + infraorbital implants + maybe forehead implants.
lefort 2 would do it I think. his forehead is fine.

• +1
Where are you from?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Roger that. Any idea on what the movements would be for a LeFort1? I consulted with a surgeon and he suggested an advancement + CW rotation (not CCW), to show more teeth (since the upper jaw is too horizontal if you check the scan).

Also any suggestions for the cheek-orbital implants? I was planning on getting custom PEEK.

So Lefort1 + PEEK cheek-infraorbital implants.

Western Europe. Sorry, don't want to give too many details for privacy reasons.

Many people say I look Southern European though.

Roger that. Any idea on what the movements would be for a LeFort1? I consulted with a surgeon and he suggested an advancement + CW rotation (not CCW), to show more teeth (since the upper jaw is too horizontal if you check the scan).

Also any suggestions for the cheek-orbital implants? I was planning on getting custom PEEK.

So Lefort1 + PEEK cheek-infraorbital implants.
honestly not really im not that knowledgable on movements tbh just in general about jaw surgery. I dont think many european surgeons do infraorbital implants maybe Daniel Ezra in London. You also have David Dunaway who does PEEK but do your own research on surgeons. This shit is serious and you dont wanna go cheap or go to a shit surgeon

• +1
Your worst parts about you is your eye area, nose, and hair.

Negative canthal tilt plus you have high set eye brows and it over all gives you a prey like appearance when it comes to the eyes instead of a piercing smouldering one if you had low set eyebrows and ridge with a neutral canthal tilt.

Nose is just, idk, wide and not that defined looking probably due to thick skin, plus it looks slightly deviated at the tip. Obviously get a rhino for this.

Hairline obviously kinda farback, what is that a NW2-3? Do you have density on your scalp and its just hairline recession. I suggest growing your hair. Honestly if you could get it to jason mamoa lenght that'd halo you.

• +1
Reactions: dingopump and Deleted member 14677

Negative canthal tilt plus you have high set eye brows and it over all gives you a prey like appearance when it comes to the eyes instead of a piercing smouldering one if you had low set eyebrows and ridge with a neutral canthal tilt.

Nose is just, idk, wide and not that defined looking probably due to thick skin, plus it looks slightly deviated at the tip. Obviously get a rhino for this.

Hairline obviously kinda farback, what is that a NW2-3? Do you have density on your scalp and its just hairline recession. I suggest growing your hair. Honestly if you could get it to jason mamoa lenght that'd halo you.
Do you have density on your scalp and its just hairline recession

* Do you have density on your scalp OR is it just hairline recession?

roundish jaw, high hairline and not a good haircut grow it out, thin neck, kinda bad eyes.

you are average in my books. improve the above mentioned things and you are set ma dude:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: dingopump, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 14677
All you need is a jaw implant and maybe lefort 1 to fix your slight underbite.

You can't be serious :feelsuhh:. He has like a few mm recession. Just a normal lefort 1 would fix his midface.

• +1
honestly not really im not that knowledgable on movements tbh just in general about jaw surgery. I dont think many european surgeons do infraorbital implants maybe Daniel Ezra in London. You also have David Dunaway who does PEEK but do your own research on surgeons. This shit is serious and you dont wanna go cheap or go to a shit surgeon
I was thinking about Dr. Defrancq in Belgium.

Thanks for the feedback. My hair has good density, any hairstyle suggestions you could share?

roundish jaw, high hairline and not a good haircut grow it out, thin neck, kinda bad eyes.

you are average in my books. improve the above mentioned things and you are set ma dude:Comfy:
Thanks for the feedback. Any hairstyle suggestions?

Thanks for the feedback. My hair has good density, any hairstyle suggestions you could share?
Yeah, jason mamoa, plus a little more facial hair density. Whats your height?

MV5BODJlNWQ4ZjUtYjRhNi00NGQ1LWE3YTItYjRmZGI3YzI4YTEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA2MDIzMDE5 V1 UY1200 CR

Yeah, jason mamoa, plus a little more facial hair density. Whats your height?

View attachment 1383969
I'm 6'2.

You sure about that hairstyle bro? Mamoa can rock it since he has the "predator" features. I would probably look homeless with that hairstyle.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I'm 6'2.

You sure about that hairstyle bro? Mamoa can rock it since he has the "predator" features. I would probably look homeless with that hairstyle.
Actually, your right about that, nvm scratch that:feelskek:. Try curtains atleast if you can.

I'm 6'2.

Tbh idk, your face looks low trust and kind've masc, even though your eyes are kind've prey. besides your typical faded sides haircut, i couldnt possibly think of any other haircut. Shaved style haircuts are most likely what youre going to have to stick with if you cant pull off haircuts with actual hair everywhere.