Opinion: foid touching their hair an ioi ?

LOOKISM-LOGIC

LOOKISM-LOGIC

Pattern Recognition
When somebody is in their presence they automatically begin to adjust their hair.

Wdy think is this an IOI or cope ?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Darkeningstar, try2beme and 1 other person
i have no fucking clue nigga

Nah its an IOI if they touch YOURE hair tough

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel, watah, lokmazclock and 1 other person
Women can’t even touch her hair without some imbecile man thinking he’s making her wet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lalala, FreakShowCel, skkrrrtcantdo and 3 others
JFL at the state of .org

• +1
Reactions: kyrre and try2beme
Women can’t even use their eyeballs and look at fellow humans without creepy incels thinking they’re hot and seducing her ( not u but in general…

Lol, they always do that, randomly.....it has nothing to do with liking someone, I often get girls shaking their hair in my face, when waiting in line in a supermarket behind them or in a crowded bus, etc....

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Women can’t even touch her hair without some imbecile man thinking he’s making her wet
Never thought that coping goy.

I hear this mentioned as an ioi sometimes

Unless a girl stares at you multiple times I don't think she wants to talk with you

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
Women can’t even use their eyeballs and look at fellow humans without creepy incels thinking they’re hot and seducing her ( not u but in general…
Projection response.

Niggas first time seeing a girl smh

I never consider it, it has too many variables. If it's more obvious that she likes you she can do it but it's pointless.

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
When somebody is in their presence they automatically begin to adjust their hair.

Wdy think is this an IOI or cope ?

I want the word ioi to be banned.

Niggas first time seeing a girl smh

So when somebody suddenly appear in a space and instantaneously foids do their hair, its cope.

Cool it with the projection

It's an IOI when she places her hand on your dick and maintains intense uncomfortable eye contact

• +1
Reactions: kyrre
Lol, they always do that, randomly.....it has nothing to do with liking someone, I often get girls shaking their hair in my face, when waiting in line in a supermarket behind them or in a crowded bus, etc....
Well it is crowded in Indian slums so….

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
So when somebody suddenly appear in a space and instantaneously foids do their hair, its cope.

Cool it with the projection
If I bring a gun infront of you, I'll fucking shoot your eyeballs nigger