opinion on chinwing?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
does it look good IRL?
why only very very few surgeons do it? there must be a reason.
is it good for looksmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Jason Voorhees
does it look good IRL?
After seeing your scan and side profile I wouldn’t advise you. The issue is that in itself you have a protruding chin bone and already have a visibble supramental fold.

advancing the chin would most likely deepen that fold

Although the bsso and genio morph looks good.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 15343 and .👽.
doesn't usually ascend people on its own tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Jason Voorhees, one job away and 1 other person
After seeing your scan and side profile I wouldn’t advise you. The issue is that in itself you have a protruding chin bone and already have a visibble supramental fold.

advancing the chin would most likely deepen that fold

Although the bsso and genio morph looks good.
dr z said it won't deepen the fold cuz you can push the chin vertically down etc. idk man what to do.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
im getting it with either bimax or just BSSO and chinwing. not sure
go for bimax (lefort 1 + bsso) with genio plasty

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and .👽.
a big cope in case you are recessed.

• +1
go for bimax (lefort 1 + bsso) with genio plasty
why genio over wing?

with the wing i could get more advancement (like 10mm) without fking up my chin fold etc

genioplasty only 3-5mm

• +1
  • +1
Implants > chin wing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 4614 and 1 other person
why genio over wing?

with the wing i could get more advancement (like 10mm) without fking up my chin fold etc

genioplasty only 3-5mm
genio fixes chin fold

also , how much advancement do you need??

like with genio lets say you get 5 mm , and with bimax you can get 15 mm at most , but lets say u get 12 mm as its the point where u wont relapse

thats like 17 mm

you sure you need more than 17 mm let alone 10

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 5786 and .👽.
genio fixes chin fold

also , how much advancement do you need??

like with genio lets say you get 5 mm , and with bimax you can get 15 mm at most , but lets say u get 12 mm as its the point where u wont relapse

thats like 17 mm

you sure you need more than 17 mm let alone 10
i can get 9mm bsso with lefort1, 6mm without lefort according to my surgeons plan. i cant get more without more lf1 which will look bad on me

my chin fold is already deep, more genio makes it deeper.

i can get 10-15mm from chinwing without making my fold worse and get a better jawline + chin height. but idk what to choose

• +1
i can get 9mm bsso with lefort1, 6mm without lefort according to my surgeons plan. i cant get more without more lf1 which will look bad on me

my chin fold is already deep, more genio makes it deeper.

i can get 10-15mm from chinwing without making my fold worse and get a better jawline + chin height. but idk what to choose
are you planning for chin projection or height or both?

• +1
are you planning for chin projection or height or both?
my priority is to fix overbite. then get a nice jawline from the side. good chinheight from the front and a little more chin projection

• +1
I prefer wing chun

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 5786, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
bruh then going down with the chin wont affect ur fold, just get bimax and then downwards genioplasty
my priority is to fix overbite. then get a nice jawline from the side. good chinheight from the front and a little more chin projection

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 4614
side wing is useful for width on the nonbigonail part of the jaw
i think comboing it with genio gives overall jaw projection without need to move your bite

• +1
@ht-normie-ascending thx for the threads. ive red all and some people think it's really good and some dont.

@Preston u did a thread on it. whats Your opinion? chinwing combined with bimax?

also jfl people talking shit about zarrinbal @one job away wtf?:feelswow:

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 4614
side wing is useful for width on the nonbigonail part of the jaw
i think comboing it with genio gives overall jaw projection without need to move your bite
dr z said u can widen the jaw with chin wing. but some people on lookism claim it makes the jaw narrower:hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Jason Voorhees
@ht-normie-ascending thx for the threads. ive red all and some people think it's really good and some dont.

@Preston u did a thread on it. whats Your opinion? chinwing combined with bimax?

Get implants instead

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 4614 and .👽.
Get implants instead
my options are bimax genio or bimax chinwing. maybe i will get jaw angle implants im future but they are expensive af

• +1
does it look good IRL?
Depends how it’s performed

• +1

can u link some ppl taking shit about zarrinbal
hes one of the only retard who does chin wing if hes a butcher its over ;-;

• +1
can u link some ppl taking shit about zarrinbal
hes one of the only retard who does chin wing if hes a butcher its over ;-;
in the answer @ht-normie-ascending posted above. why "retard"?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Jason Voorhees
my options are bimax genio or bimax chinwing. maybe i will get jaw angle implants im future but they are expensive af
Chin wings are usually underwhelming tbh

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
  • +1
  • JFL
chad jaw. but without fucking up my front.
Jaw implant for adding mass and fillers for angularity. Bone reabsorption is a meme

• +1
Jaw implant for adding mass and fillers for angularity. Bone reabsorption is a meme
im getting bimax and shiet for free bro. cant get implants rn, too expensive

• +1
im getting bimax and shiet for free bro. cant get implants rn, too expensive
At the time of bimax u can ask the surgeon to widen ur jaw

• +1
At the time of bimax u can ask the surgeon to widen ur jaw
ye he said chinwin will widen it. but some ppl on lookism said it narrows it. idk whos right. but yea should i get it or just a normal genio?:lul:

genio: 3mm forward 3mm down
chinwing: not sure, theoretically up to 15mm possible

• +1
ye he said chinwin will widen it. but some ppl on lookism said it narrows it. idk whos right. but yea should i get it or just a normal genio?:lul:

genio: 3mm forward 3mm down
chinwing: not sure, theoretically up to 15mm possible
I don't think u can get a chin wing along with a bimax. It will break the jaw. But it depends. What does ur surgeon say?

• +1
I don't think u can get a chin wing along with a bimax. It will break the jaw. But it depends. What does ur surgeon say?
you can if the surgeon is doing a high bsso. so he can do both. obviously hes trying to give me chinwing so he can get more money.

• +1
It can be done where the posterior mandible is kept where it is then the anterior is rotated down to change mandible plane angle and increase chin and vertical height of mandible body. It can be done opposite where ramus is lengthen it all depends on how you maneuver

• +1

Yeah ppl talk shit all the time. Who cares. Ppl talk show about ramieri, Alfaro, coceancig. Z is one of the best dw

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and AlwaysHaveQuestions
@Acromegaly_Chad

• +1
@Acromegaly_Chad
Please check first if you arent a candidate for bimax. If you get chin wing the only the short version that leaves the masseter muscle in place.
There's actually many surgeons who perform chin wing especially in Switzerland but they don't advertise it.

I've discussed it with Dr Andreishchev a lot on instagram and he said if you are recessed, bimax + short chin wing is by far the best choice

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lasthope and .👽.
Please check first if you arent a candidate for bimax. If you get chin wing the only the short version that leaves the masseter muscle in place.
There's actually many surgeons who perform chin wing especially in Switzerland but they don't advertise it.

I've discussed it with Dr Andreishchev a lot on instagram and he said if you are recessed, bimax + short chin wing is by far the best choice

short chin wing is when it doesn't go till the ramus? so the cut stops before the masseter muscle?

btw does it make the jaw wider or narrower? ppl online say narrower, dr Z says wider