Opinion on deca only

stns12

stns12

Banned
I think its the best roid you can take during ur teen years because its androgenic pretty much the same as testosterone and has little aromatisation, you can take a gram of it and you’ll only have like 15 pg/ml which will keep ur plates open

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183 and 5.5psl
I think its the best roid you can take during ur teen years because its androgenic pretty much the same as testosterone and has little aromatisation, you can take a gram of it and you’ll only have like 15 pg/ml which will keep ur plates open
Deca is literally the worst steroid jfl
Will give you ed , depression , bloat and also I feel it's a typical gymcel roid as it provides thickness to the muscle rather than providing aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf
Will give you ed , depression , bloat and also I feel it's a typical gymcel roid as it provides thickness to the muscle rather than providing aesthetics
Dtren is doing deca only and he has no side effects, golden era bodybuilders did it all the time

Cope somehow still, JFL.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
made me lazy and lethargic

• +1
I never responded much to deca.

The main roids I respond to are Test and Anadrol. Tren and Winsterol made me leaner.

You need to take everything and experiment and see what works and what doesn’t.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and 5.5psl

The main roids I respond to are Test and Anadrol. Tren and Winsterol made me leaner.

How much muscle did you gained in your first cycle and what was your first cycle ?
Also do you blast and cruise or do pct?

My high school friend used it when he was 16, gave him noticeable muscle mass but he stopped growing right after that, plus he collected various side effects in and after the process. Not recommended.

How much muscle did you gained in your first cycle and what was your first cycle ?
Also do you blast and cruise or do pct?
I never measures

My first cycle was 300 mg Deca a week and I gained nothing.

My second cycle was Test/Tren/Mast I think 500 each or 300 each. I didn’t gain much weight but I body recomp’d, got much leaner and my bench went from like 205x1 max to like 225x5

After that I didn’t gain much on future cycles, except when I took oral anadrol, and I dosed high on that like 150 mg a day. Bench increased again 225 x 10, or 295 x 1.

After that I stopped juicing and training and my bench dropped back down to like 185 x 6.

To really push those 315 - 405 numbers you need to eat a shit ton and that’ll make you fat and you counter the fat gain by taking HGH.

• +1
I never measures

My first cycle was 300 mg Deca a week and I gained nothing.

My second cycle was Test/Tren/Mast I think 500 each or 300 each. I didn’t gain much weight but I body recomp’d, got much leaner and my bench went from like 205x1 max to like 225x5

After that I didn’t gain much on future cycles, except when I took oral anadrol, and I dosed high on that like 150 mg a day. Bench increased again 225 x 10, or 295 x 1.

After that I stopped juicing and training and my bench dropped back down to like 185 x 6.

To really push those 315 - 405 numbers you need to eat a shit ton and that’ll make you fat and you counter the fat gain by taking HGH.
First cycle is always and always test
You shouldn't't run any injectable without test as the base
Also why did you took tren in your second cycle wait for atleast 4-5
Take ment imo now your androgen receptors are fucked you need a lot more to get results

First cycle is always and always test
You shouldn't't run any injectable without test as the base
Also why did you took tren in your second cycle wait for atleast 4-5
Take ment imo now your androgen receptors are fucked you need a lot more to get results
There’s ongoing debate on whether androgen receptors actually become desensitized. Clen acts on Beta Agonist receptors and those are known to downregulate. I’m not too worried about it, 315 bench press enough for me. My next goal is to get on Insulin and IGF-1, in conjunction with HGH and roids.

You will crash your testosterone for months by running deca without test. Your libido will be non existent for MONTHS.

• +1

Maybe ur not a good responder in general

You will crash your testosterone for months by running deca without test. Your libido will be non existent for MONTHS.
But people tried it and it worked

Come back to me when you look like you actually lift.
Or when you manage to get a gf, or money...

or something other than an average physique and a cheap wallet, and aspie headphones.

Im 17 mother fucker show ur physique
Holy fuck I was way bigger than you at that age with my test through the roof, you're bottom of the barrel genetics, lol I pity you.

Holy fuck I was way bigger than you at that age with my test through the roof, you're bottom of the barrel genetics, lol I pity you.
Yeah keep coping I already bench more than you genetic failure😂😂

Yeah keep coping I already bench more than you genetic failure😂😂
Okay incel boy, you can't even get a gf and call other's failures hahaha

Ur being toxic roid rage bitch because I said ur not a good resonder

Accept the truth that ur subhuman and only get roid rage from steroids with no gains😂😂

how can headphones have aspergers
I'd have to teach you calculus and then biochemistry first before I could teach you that. You see, it's very involved.

I'd have to teach you calculus and then biochemistry first before I could teach you that. You see, it's very involved.
I’ll have to beat ur face and make u sub 0

wtf is this thread about huh?
obv not
I wasn’t sure, do you have bloodwork or something? Maybe ur estrogen was too low since dtren runs 1.5g and has only 12 pg/ml

I wasn’t sure, do you have bloodwork or something? Maybe ur estrogen was too low since dtren runs 1.5g and has only 12 pg/ml
im a high aromatizer
i had 140 pg/ml e2 on 500 test

my e2 with the amount of deca should have been at 20 minimum

• +1
Reactions: stns12