who???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177
No, he's very mediocre

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Why? And whos goodv
Mediocre results for a lot of money

Sinn, Sailer, Raffaini, Triaca (never go to brusco, he'll fuck your whole face up lmao)

• +1
He did GetLooksorDieTryin's ascension. Bimax + Chin Wing + ZSO + Buccal Fat Removal

09FB49D5 ACE8 48FA 9590 41289EAF7AB7

34 before after

Double jaw chin wing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Acromegaly_Chad, freeone12 and 1 other person
hes very good, dw

Sounds like a made up name lmfao

Dr. Zanzibar would be better

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 7776
Mediocre results for a lot of money

Sinn, Sailer, Raffaini, Triaca (never go to brusco, he'll fuck your whole face up lmao)
why, whats wrong with brusco? where did you get the information from that he will fuck up your face?

why, whats wrong with brusco? where did you get the information from that he will fuck up your face?
seen him being discussed on other plastic surgery and maxfac forums with ceph images provided

He has good results but nothing incredible from the gallery he showed me. I went to consult with him in Berlin and there were some weird-looking post-op patients in the waiting room, but that doesn't mean much - they probably had surgery very recently & were swollen.

One thing that was odd was that the consultation room was more like someone's home study - he wasn't even dressed like a surgeon - black t shirt & jeans & trainers.

I think Raffaini seems to have the best results in Europe.

• +1
seen him being discussed on other plastic surgery and maxfac forums with ceph images provided
fuck, i live in switzerland and thought maybe he could be a good surgeon since Ive seen his name in several psl forums. His results on instagram are really underwhelming ngl. do you have links/name of the sites that have reviews of him?

fuck, i live in switzerland and thought maybe he could be a good surgeon since Ive seen his name in several psl forums. His results on instagram are really underwhelming ngl. do you have links/name of the sites that have reviews of him?

I think he is mostly referring to that (british I think) guy from jsf who said he went to brusco and it was a disaster. I chatted with that guy for a bit and while I dont want to say his story is made-up, it was simply an anectote with no actual proof. While I do agree that his results are very conservative, I dont think he is bad - maybe just not what people on here are looking for. If you have questions about the experience you can dm me since I got surgery with him a few years ago. My result was okay, not more, not less.

I think he is mostly referring to that (british I think) guy from jsf who said he went to brusco and it was a disaster. I chatted with that guy for a bit and while I dont want to say his story is made-up, it was simply an anectote with no actual proof. While I do agree that his results are very conservative, I dont think he is bad - maybe just not what people on here are looking for. If you have questions about the experience you can dm me since I got surgery with him a few years ago. My result was okay, not more, not less.
What did you get done with him?

Just tell him precisely what movements you want and don't do some fucked up shit like that guy from jsf who had several surgeries before and it won't turn out badly.
Also, when a young swiss patient goes to him he knows you're an incel anyways so don't even try to hide it when you see him lol