Opinion on eyebrow microblading

HighTierNormie

HighTierNormie

aesthetic ethnic
i have naturally very patchy eyebrows, but they are made worse by a small scar i got as a child where no hair grows, (the skins healed completely and doesn't look like scar tissue) i,ve been considering using eyebrow pencils but the results usually look kinda fake and it isn't really something i would see myself doing on a daily basis which is why microblading looks like a very attractive alternative.
did anyone here get it done and where in the UK would one recommend?

• +1
Reactions: socrates^ and Deleted member 10673
microblading can build up scar tissue, leading up to loss of your actual eyebrows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, SOS-Sonic, Satan and 1 other person
Also considering this

• +1
Reactions: socrates^
microblading can build up scar tissue, leading up to loss of your actual eyebrows
maybe it could be a good fix for now and I'll get a hair transplant there when i have more money, there's basically no other alternative permanent solution to fixing eyebrows apart from the two

• +1
Reactions: socrates^
can't you just needle and minox

I've read some info online when I was researching eyebrow transplants, where people said they got an eyebrow transplant because their natural eyebrows got too weak & sparse from microblading

I've read some info online when I was researching eyebrow transplants, where people said they got an eyebrow transplant because their natural eyebrows got too weak & sparse from microblading
Oof. Can you find where you read it?