opinion on my natty+ cycle

DNRDniggerking

DNRDniggerking

@moggathon alt acc. (jk master dont rape me)
• Proviron: 50 mg daily
• Enclomiphene: 25 mg daily
• HCG: 250 IU twice a week
• MK-677: 25 mg daily

gonna start soon as I hit 20. gonna use this for around 4 months to help put on some size because I am tall asf and gains are already hard enough to make.

"muh just use test"
stfu nigger

i dont wanna rape my hpta just yet.

what do you think?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, BrutalMogger, halloweed and 1 other person
I am not expecting kevin levrone gains buddy. just a minimal boost with little to no side effects
Then dont do roids retard
The cycle you said, it's literally the same thing as being a natural

gonna start soon as I hit 20. gonna use this for around 4 months to help put on some size because I am tall asf and gains are already hard enough to make.

"muh just use test"
stfu nigger

what do you think?
Proviron doesn't do shit on itself, it helps other roids bind
Hcg doesnt build muscle
Enclo is shit
mk677 gives you bloated ugly physique with diaebetes

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger

Hcg doesnt build muscle
Enclo is shit
hcg + enclo = boost test
mk = better sleep + igf1 boost. taking it 4 times a week I think will
mitigate the wtaer retention side effects. regular blood tests to ensure I dint end up diabetic.
proviron doesn't do shit by itself? jfl, its pretty much DHT. more muscle hardness + harder cock + mental boost + dry muscle and estrogen managing, counters mks water retention

• +1
more muscle hardness + harder cock + mental boost + dry muscle and estrogen managing, counters mks water retention
You see, people that take proviron don't feel anything on it. You are not gonna get these effects on proviron. You are confusing it with Masteron, Winstrol or Halotestin. You do not get any of these. Proviron is very weak.

And proviron might make your water retention less yes but that counters mk677, as mk677 is supposed to make you hold water, while proviron does the exact opposite. So they work against each other.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrutalMogger and PeakIncels
You see, people that take proviron don't feel anything on it. You are not gonna get these effects on proviron. You are confusing it with Masteron, Winstrol or Halotestin. You do not get any of these. Proviron is very weak.

And proviron might make your water retention less yes but that counters mk677, as mk677 is supposed to make you hold water, while proviron does the exact opposite. So they work against each other.
I understand proviron is very mild. I understand this might look like a waste of money but I am desperate at this point, and not ready to start roiding properly. also my intention with mk is to boost igf and help with sleep, water retention is merely a side effect so it being countered by proviron is not an issue

• +1
I understand proviron is very mild. I understand this might look like a waste of money but I am desperate at this point, and not ready to start roiding properly. also my intention with mk is to boost igf and help with sleep, water retention is merely a side effect so it being countered by proviron is not an issue
Jfl bro roids are overexaggerated you are treating it like some extreme hardcore shit or something
"
"AM NOT READY FOR IT BROO NOT READY YET HHH IM SO SCARED"

nigga jfl ur retarded

• +1
Jfl bro roids are overexaggerated you are treating it like some extreme hardcore shit or something
"
"AM NOT READY FOR IT BROO NOT READY YET HHH IM SO SCARED"

nigga jfl ur retarded
I am gonna blast 1400mg tren and then I'll come for you nigger

• +1
Sure buddy.

I wish u never joined the forum, ur so retarded. You are probably someones alt though.
maldini avi + shrunk balls + smartass
over for you boyoo

• +1

"muh just use test"
stfu nigger

what do you think?
u won’t rape ur hbta plus ur already near 20 I assume so don’t worry about it

• +1
u won’t rape ur hbta plus ur already near 20 I assume so don’t worry about it
couple of months away. I think I should man up and pin test

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and halloweed

Hcg doesnt build muscle
Enclo is shit
Not to mention he’ll experience hairloss with enclo literally wasting money and health for steriod like side effects with no results if you wanna get aesthetic do a heavy cycle with a good hair, skin & health protocol otherwise don’t bother

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and NZb6Air
Don’t rush things though and when u pin test do pct after to restore natural production.
PCT is a meme. You are supposed to use whatever you want to do then cruise after you're done.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and MA_ascender
Man you don't risk a significant risk of shutting down your hpta very bad unless you run 19-nors like deca or tren

• +1
first of all, if you take HCG you dont have to worry about your axis, 2nd you are taking enclo to boost test, but you are also taking proviron that in long term damage the HPTA axis, so just take testosterone in a high TRT dosage, but its not that bad.
i would change enclo for testosterone if you keep taking HCG, keep the enclo for the final weeks

if u are under 21, just check your levels if you are under 700ng/dl, do a TRT to 1000-1300 5 years, then stop and your balls and axis should be good, take HCG to keep your balls working that is the heavy problem, the axis can be fixed even if you are chris bumstead but your balls no.

• +1
first of all, if you take HCG you dont have to worry about your axis, 2nd you are taking enclo to boost test, but you are also taking proviron that in long term damage the HPTA axis, so just take testosterone in a high TRT dosage, but its not that bad.
i would change enclo for testosterone if you keep taking HCG, keep the enclo for the final weeks

if u are under 21, just check your levels if you are under 700ng/dl, do a TRT to 1000-1300 5 years, then stop and your balls and axis should be good, take HCG to keep your balls working that is the heavy problem, the axis can be fixed even if you are chris bumstead but your balls no.
so TRT + HCG for 5 years, also MK677 and proviron if you want
(all that after you know your test levels are under 700ng/dl)

• +1
PCT is a meme. You are supposed to use whatever you want to do then cruise after you're done.
He wants to restore natural production and not rely on exogenous testosterone.

• +1
He wants to restore natural production and not rely on exogenous testosterone.
Then he should be ready to lose his gains and feel like shit every single day forever and be low libido and low t all the time

• +1
anyway it will work but not be effective as pinning

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
shit is not natural bro
by natty I mean not as damaging as actual pinning. but no its not natty if you actually give a fuck about your natty card *spoiler alert: no one gives a fuck

• +1
Natty+?
That's like heterosexual+
You are either natty or not.

• +1
Natty+?
That's like heterosexual+
You are either natty or not.
jfl at all these 16 yo zyzz fanboys. nigga no one fucking cares about natty or not natty. to me not natty is pinning test and other compounds like a fucking man. not some enclo jew compounds that gives you 5% edge

• +1
jfl at all these 16 yo zyzz fanboys. nigga no one fucking cares about natty or not natty. to me not natty is pinning test and other compounds like a fucking man. not some enclo jew compounds that gives you 5% edge
did you see latest skibidi toilet

Then he should be ready to lose his gains and feel like shit every single day forever and be low libido and low t all the time
this is exactly why I am not pinning yet. the fact that even with a proper pct I cant get back to normal T levels when my T already is low is worrying and pinning for the rest of my life is not something I wanna do.

• +1
this is exactly why I am not pinning yet. the fact that even with a proper pct I cant get back to normal T levels when my T already is low is worrying and pinning for the rest of my life is not something I wanna do.
Retard dont do roids then if ur afraid that. On pct you lose lots of gains.

• +1