heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
pros
raise taxes on rich Chads
investing in public infrastructure
seem more united as a party than conservatives
centrist policies
actually has an incentive to lower house prices as majority of voters are not home owners
end Rwanda scheme which costs 300 million for 300 migrants
nationalise rail
supports unions more
cons
they seem to be pro-immigration
too gay
too obsessed with having a "diverse" cabinet
keir starmers wife is Jewish so are his kids
a lot of retards within the labour party (sadiq khan and diane abbott)

TLDR we are fucked but less fucked than under conservatives . It doesn't really matter ((they)) would never allow real change anyway

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Ricky212
Is dragonite your favourite psuedo-legendary pokemon

• Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing
I hope they don't raise the minimum income for family visas otherwise an entire generation of curries in the UK are fucked if they arranged marriage maxx. Same with passport bros. Currently need to earn 29k if you want to bring a foid over from abroad, I think next year 35k and then 38k after that. Totally over for a 20-something year old curry to earn that even in London. Totally over if you live in the north of the country JFL. Curries are in the lowest socio-economic band in the UK (especially bengalis and pakistanis) - although some may be rich on the low coz of drugs and 'hidden' transactions (self-employed taxi drivers).

@Diarrhoea @JohnDoe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and heightmaxxing
I hope they don't raise the minimum income for family visas otherwise an entire generation of curries in the UK are fucked if they arranged marriage maxx. Same with passport bros. Currently need to earn 29k if you want to bring a foid over from abroad, I think next year 35k and then 38k after that. Totally over for a 20-something year old curry to earn that even in London. Totally over if you live in the north of the country JFL. Curries are in the lowest socio-economic band in the UK (especially bengalis and pakistanis) - although some may be rich on the low coz of drugs and 'hidden' transactions (self-employed taxi drivers).

@Diarrhoea @JohnDoe
currys will be on suicide watch if their forced to date white women instead arranged marriage

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
currys will be on suicide watch if their forced to date white women instead arranged marriage
Not really. They worship whites. They just need to convince their parents she's Muslim and will cook for them. Otherwise curries lowkey know every white girl is out of their league tbh.

• +1
All parties are controlled by kikes

• So Sad

@Diarrhoea @JohnDoe
Brutal. Need to get married before the increase.

Ngl that’s crazy to think: just scam 300 niggas with 1 mil and you’ll have 300 million fuck bro:feelsgood: