Opinions on 15 year old losing virginity?

xaxanibber

xaxanibber

Bronze
My friend just lost his virginity and I personally think its wayyy to early

Last edited:
i didn’t lose it till 23 and a half and I’m the most mentally ill nigga on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, leanmaxx74 and Vermilioncore
thats not actually early in the opinion of zoomer foids (who are giga whores lets be real)

but its honestly kinda early bud try kissing her first cmon

• +1
Reactions: fuse
i didn’t lose it till 23 and a half and I’m the most mentally ill nigga on this forum
I got you beat by 12 months — 24 years and and a half 🙏🏼 I always win!!!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel and vermillioncorefan
Better to lose it earlier than late.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek, skkrrrtcantdo and try2beme
thats not actually early in the opinion of zoomer foids (who are giga whores lets be real)

How come I didn’t get pussy until I was old

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

Its his girlfriend. They have been together for like 8 months and she is definitly not a whore

because you avoided it youve said it yourself boy

idk who/what ur talking about ngl can u add context?
Why did I avoid it…like, why did I cuck myself? I hate myself for it

• +1
because you avoided it youve said it yourself boy

idk who/what ur talking about ngl can u add context?
Basically, my friend (15) just lost his virginity. I told him it was way to early imo and he just states im jealous (which i obviously am), but i dont show any signs jealousy. Thats why im asking for opinions and other perspectives

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and vermillioncorefan
Why did I avoid it…like, why did I cuck myself? I hate myself for it
because bro some of us do that shit. not too big of a deal cuz at least u got young white virgin pussy w/ decent tit size now. u aint like me who was given size DD at age 14 and will never be the same after ngl im traumatized from the size

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Basically, my friend (15) just lost his virginity. I told him it was way to early imo and he just states im jealous (which i obviously am), but i dont show any signs jealousy. Thats why im asking for opinions and other perspectives
penis in vagina is a very intimate moment (if shes not a whore) so i get what u mean. but dw bro ur time to slay is coming soon. when i was 15 my friend told me the same shit and i raged inside cuz i was virgin

• +1
Reactions: xaxanibber, RichardSpencel, leanmaxx74 and 1 other person
because bro some of us do that shit. not too big of a deal cuz at least u got young white virgin pussy w/ decent tit size now. u aint like me who was given size DD at age 14 and will never be the same after ngl im traumatized from the size
kys fakecel

I got you beat by 12 months — 24 years and and a half 🙏🏼 I always win!!!
Oh right!! Forgot about you ,OP I take back my claim of being the most mentally ill subhuman here

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Oh right!! Forgot about you ,OP I take back my claim of being the most mentally ill subhuman here
Nah why bro add “subhuman” that wasn’t in his original post ☠️☠️☠️

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and xaxanibber
My friend just lost his virginity and I personally think its wayyy to early
I almost lost it at 8, which would have messed me up to be honest. But the current generation is lost anyway. Some people lose it even earlier. If it were up to me, there'd be no premarital sex.

penis in vagina is a very intimate moment (if shes not a whore) so i get what u mean. but dw bro ur time to slay is coming soon. when i was 15 my friend told me the same shit and i raged inside cuz i was virgin
One of my only friends ever was this light skin (Māori) gigachad and when we were 14 he was telling me about how he hooked up with 27 girls on the weekend HS party (which I obviously wasn’t invited to)
He was very nice to me even tho I was subhuman but I 100% would have went ER on him if he told me that and he wasn’t my friend

Hanging out with him was so fucking blackpilling
Oh well that’s enough rambling time to go strangle my tiny worthless cock

• +1
Honestly, I think that's a great age to lose it at. If you think you should lose it at something like18 well that 18 year old woman has probably had like 5 partners and thinks of you as weird for not having experience

One of my only friends ever was this light skin (Māori) gigachad and when we were 14 he was telling me about how he hooked up with 27 girls on the weekend HS party (which I obviously wasn’t invited to)
He was very nice to me even tho I was subhuman but I 100% would have went ER on him if he told me that and he wasn’t my friend

Hanging out with him was so fucking blackpilling
Oh well that’s enough rambling time to go strangle my tiny worthless cock
normies are on another level of social success ngl. its crazy to me the number of dms they get compared to me but i basically know im not a social person and idc about being cool and popular anymore so im feeling better than now
but yea bro again and again a nigga whos nt but you thought was like ugly or old will show you his dms on instagram and he has like 500 messages from females that never look at u lol