Opinions on chewing with premolars?

Theory says incisors make midface shorter and molars make midface longer so I'd assume it isn't too efficient for altering midface length, I do know chewing with premolars is good for growth of side of zygos and obviously can make jaw stronger

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and killuarush
Theory says incisors make midface shorter and molars make midface longer so I'd assume it isn't too efficient for altering midface length, I do know chewing with premolars is good for growth of side of zygos and obviously can make jaw stronger
I saw somewhere that chewing with the premolars breaks the sutures of the maxilla and makes ccw rotation

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
I saw somewhere that chewing with the premolars breaks the sutures of the maxilla and makes ccw rotation
Incisor chewing does this but better, but you could still get same results with premolars but keep in mind chewing is 80% cope especially if you are over 16

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ungewist and killuarush
Incisor chewing does this but better, but you could still get same results with premolars but keep in mind chewing is 80% cope especially if you are over 16
I have nothing to lose by doing it

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and pentamogged9000