Opinions on dental decompensation to get jaw surgery?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
my surgeon said I should get braces. got them today and the Ortho said we need to decompensate the teeth which could take between 6 months and 18 fucking months!!!:feelswhy::feelswah:

i need to change wires every 5 weeks or so and in total 6 wires if everything goes right. man i cant wait this long:feelsrope:

anyway, is a decompensation good or bad? @Gaia262 @one job away

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
my surgeon said I should get braces. got them today and the Ortho said we need to decompensate the teeth which could take between 6 months and 18 fucking months!!!:feelswhy::feelswah:

i need to change wires every 5 weeks or so and in total 6 wires if everything goes right. man i cant wait this long:feelsrope:

Yes this will take quite some time least you didnt get extractions. Your lower jaw will become more recessed during the decompensation phase , then surgery will move everything forward.

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
will take quite some time
i really can't wait anymore. any way to decompensate it faster? or maybe dont decompensate fully?

Tell them you dont want to have them longer than 6 months tops. Docs know that mental health is just as important as physical health. Tell them you don’t want to wear braces and wait for surgery for so long and find a solution together.

• +1
i really can't wait anymore. any way to decompensate it faster? or maybe dont decompensate fully?

No, it will take as long as it needs. If anything if you want the largest BSSO movement, you will need to decompensate as much as possible.

• +1
Tell them you dont want to have them longer than 6 months tops. Docs know that mental health is just as important as physical health. Tell them you don’t want to wear braces and wait for surgery for so long and find a solution together.
yea i already told them I can't wait anymore. maybe change the wires faster and not wait full 5 weeks. idk man this shit is really testing my mental strength:feelsrope:

No, it will take as long as it needs. If anything if you want the largest BSSO movement, you will need to decompensate as much as possible.
my last surgeon could give me 1cm bsso without any decompensation. new surgeon will give me chinwing i dont really need extreme bsso movements right?

• +1
Reactions: one job away and Gaia262
my last surgeon could give me 1cm bsso without any decompensation. new surgeon will give me chinwing i dont really need extreme bsso movements right?
Who was your last surgeon? Mine?

• +1

Im not sure why there is a big variance , one surgeon needing decompensation and another able to give 1cm bsso without it.

Something is wrong there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, one job away and .👽.
Im not sure why there is a big variance , one surgeon needing decompensation and another able to give 1cm bsso without it.

Good point.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and .👽.

one surgeon wanted surgery first with 3d planning

other one wants the traditional route without 3d planning

• +1

how long did u wear braces before your surgery

• +1
idk but they're probably trying to cuck you :feelsez:

• +1
Brutal you wouldnt had to worry about any of this if you looked like him
4796.jpg

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
no one looks as good as cr7:chad:
I watched his doku the other day, it was quite shit but I was mirin how nature made him. He has that typical chad skull structure and has it all all across the board. Package theory at work

• +1
I watched his doku the other day, it was quite shit but I was mirin how nature made him. He has that typical chad skull structure and has it all all across the board. Package theory at work
i bet he has a big dick also

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
so you changed your wires like 10 times? if you wear 1 for 4-5 weeks.

Yeah around that, you will also have them for like 6 months after surgery aswell.

• +1
Yeah around that, you will also have them for like 6 months after surgery aswell.
after surgery is OK. alright that means i will wear them 6 months, cuz i have 6 different wires. better than 12 months:ogre:

• +1