Opinions on goatis/sv3ridge?

Tuz43

Tuz43

Iron
title
i think the guy is pretty accurate with most things, but takes it a bit too far on the absolutely 0 grains/ carbs, i eat predominantly 80% meat and fat and 20% carbs as stressing about everything is too much
his titles and way of criticizing is also funny as fuck
Goatis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, Klaas Vaaker and mayo mogger
i agree with 85% of the things he says
@IAMNOTANINCEL

• +1
Reactions: Ken
His opinions are irrelevant to me

title
i think the guy is pretty accurate with most things, but takes it a bit too far on the absolutely 0 grains/ carbs, i eat predominantly 80% meat and fat and 20% carbs as stressing about everything is too much
Goatis
just eat some fruits bro

vegetables are shit imo

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Tuz43
midwit retard

His opinions are irrelevant to me
it's because you're a fucking mentally ill brainwashed faggot loser slave... no human in nature would say that whatsoever @IAMNOTANINCEL

• JFL
Reactions: say∅, SidharthTheSlayer, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Only autist like him thh

it's because you're a fucking mentally ill brainwashed faggot loser slave... no human in nature would say that whatsoever @IAMNOTANINCEL
Oh shit I just looked him up and he is like liver king. I thought you were talking about some woke faggot like Penguinz0 who sits on his ass all day. The name sounds a bit like a gamer tbh

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Oh shit I just looked him up and he is like liver king. I thought you were talking about some woke faggot like Penguinz0 who sits on his ass all day. The name sounds a bit like a gamer tbh
ironically he hates liver king hes basically just like a naturalist

he has never said this
my bad i misinterpreted as i had only watched a few videos before writing this, i got this impression due to the way in which he villainizes bread and pasta etc but ive watched some wehre he says to eat fruit now

title
Goatis
He is a fake who eats pizza, burger king and drinks choco milk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back